Searching, Searching, Searching! ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 am
Hey there smile

So I took quite a long break from gaia, but the craving for a good rp grew to be overwhelming so now I'm back, looking for a kick-a** partner to get down to business with.

I'm actually looking for a bit of a challenge right now. I would like a literate, plot driven, multi-paragraph(5+) rp.

I tend to match my partner's style of literary, but if asked, I will say that I'm semi-literate/literate. I can offer 6+ paragraph per post, depending on what my partnew gives me to work with. I excel at playing female and submissive roles, and I'm a little selective about which dominant/male roles I'll take on. A quick warning: I do have a tendency to disappear due to work and school. But I will try my hardest to let my partner know before I leave and approximately how long I'll be gone. I cannot guarantee anything though. I do have plots and pairings, but if you have any ideas, I am 100% all ears and very interested in hearing them.

Now, onto pairings. Please ask for plots if interested. I will PM them to you ^^

Prostitute x Hopeless Romantic
Arranged Marriage
Assassin x Target
Angel x Human
Fallen Angel x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Prince/Princess x Spy of other Kingdom
Good girl/boy x Bad boy/girl
Princess x Prisoner
Royalty x Servant
Knight x Dragon/Half-Dragon
Thief x Royalty
Genie x Knight/Soldier
God/Goddess x Human
God x Goddess
Private Investigator x Criminal or Employer
Time Traveler x Native Person
Vigilante/Criminal x Police Officer
Elf x Human
Mail Order Bride
Pirate x Sea Goddess
Pirate x Captive
Gypsy x Priest
Viking x Captive
Captive Foreigner x Native
Greek Warrior x Greek Goddess
Warlock x Princess
Dragon x Dragon Slayer
Police Officer x Prostitute
Sex Addict x Virgin Best Friend
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Bully x bullied
FBI Agent x Protected Witness
Egyptian Priestess x God
High Priest x Pharaoh's Daughter
Singer x Band Manager

I'm also open to any ideas so please let me know if you have any. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:42 am
Chubkins

Assassin x Target
Warlock x Princess
Dragon x Dragon Slayer

Any of those love :3 Unless you wanna do two, in which case I'm game. Just lemme know :3  

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:27 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-
Chubkins

Assassin x Target
Warlock x Princess
Dragon x Dragon Slayer

Any of those love :3 Unless you wanna do two, in which case I'm game. Just lemme know :3

I have plots for the warlock x princess and the witness protection one. I'll PM them to you. But if neither of those interest you, I would be happy to brainstorm some ideas together for any of the other ones ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Bump 3nodding  

SugarySweetDream

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:04 pm
Still searching ^^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:01 pm
Chubkins
Arranged Marriage
Mail Order Bride
Teacher x Student

I'd love to start one of these, of course it would be a while since I have to buy my own internet within the week, but after that I'd be able to be on quite often.

I had an idea for the Mail order bride, but I wasn't sure if you were good with girls or boys or both...  

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:19 pm
Chubkins

Assassin x Target
Fallen Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Thief x Royalty

These ones seem like they would be fun to try.

Btw my name is josh. no one has really told me how literate i am.
I could Probably prodce 4+ Paragraphs provide my partener has given me enough to work with My grammer skills Are not the best by far. But i try to do the best i can because its fun for me and i seem to get better the more i do it. I usally do modern day roleplays but those have been a bit dull lately.(becides the ones im doing at the moment there going fine so far.)

if your intrested.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:40 pm
Chubkins

Fallen Angel x Demon
Thief x Royalty
Genie x Knight/Soldier

These sound fun, but the time traveler one sounds so cool! What's yourvplot on that one? Also, I can post a decent amount of paragraphs once the story gets going, and I have something to work with, but I will admit I'm gonna have a pretty bland layout and my responses might be slow cause I only have a tablet haha  

Vivet

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:49 pm
KiyokoXXXInuzuka
Chubkins
Arranged Marriage
Mail Order Bride
Teacher x Student

I'd love to start one of these, of course it would be a while since I have to buy my own internet within the week, but after that I'd be able to be on quite often.

I had an idea for the Mail order bride, but I wasn't sure if you were good with girls or boys or both...

That's totally fine ^^ I play both males and females and my preference is a heterosexual roleplay, but I am perfectly okay with doing yaoi roleplays, however I'm not too good with yuri.

I would love to hear your idea for the mail order bride ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:52 pm
Taco Gizz
Chubkins

Assassin x Target
Fallen Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Thief x Royalty

I could Probably prodce 4+ Paragraphs provide my partener has given me enough to work with My grammer skills Are not the best by far. But i try to do the best i can because its fun for me and i seem to get better the more i do it. I usally do modern day roleplays but those have been a bit dull lately.(becides the ones im doing at the moment there going fine so far.)

if your intrested.

Nice to meet you, Josh! ^^ I'm totally interested in roleplaying with you :3 you seem stellar huehue. I'm not too picky about grammar, just as long as one liners are not present then we're good :3 I'll PM you the plots that I have for the pairings you listed.  

SugarySweetDream

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 pm
Vivet
Chubkins

Fallen Angel x Demon
Thief x Royalty
Genie x Knight/Soldier

These sound fun, but the time traveler one sounds so cool! What's yourvplot on that one? Also, I can post a decent amount of paragraphs once the story gets going, and I have something to work with, but I will admit I'm gonna have a pretty bland layout and my responses might be slow cause I only have a tablet haha

Wellll, my plots for the time travel one isn't all to great xD but I'll send them to your anyways. Let you be the judge of that xD I don't mind bland layout or anything like that. And I'll be patient with you as long as you're patient with me heheh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 pm
Chubkins
Taco Gizz
Chubkins

Assassin x Target
Fallen Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Thief x Royalty

ok

if your intrested.

Nice to meet you, Josh! ^^ I'm totally interested in roleplaying with you :3 you seem stellar huehue. I'm not too picky about grammar, just as long as one liners are not present then we're good :3 I'll PM you the plots that I have for the pairings you listed.

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items