Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's Domicile

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for role players to meet and mingle! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yuri, Group, Anime, Yaio 

Reply The Role Player's Domicile
Ricky} Surviving the Apocalypse {SWL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:57 am
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Place: Sitting by the fire
Thoughts: The hell is a whore house? Or a super mutant?
Mood: Alert, curious, reaxed

◆◆◆

Zoe looked a little confused at the mention of a Czar and super mutant. She politely declined the drink, thanking Dowello for the offer. "What's a Czar? A super mutant?" She questioned. She knew it was rude to be asking so many questions, but she didn't think manners mattered much out here.

The nineteen year old's brows furrowed even more in confusion when he talked about a whore house. The history cirriculum wasn't much on history. The teacher just drove in the point that the outside was dangerous, the world used to be beautiful, and everything had been destroyed. "What's a whore house, Dowello?" Zoe asked. The girl had the innocence of a 12 year old since no one ever talked about sex or anything on the naughty side. They wanted to keep the shelter population as low as possible so there weren't more mouths to feed. The only thing she really learned was how to cook, wash clothes, and take care of herself when it was her time of the month.

Ricky Teter RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:38 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Place: firepit near the cabin
Thoughts: oh damn.....
Mood:slightly stumped

◆◆◆

Well the Czar is the leader of a faction that lives on the other side of the Mohave river, it's a big one so we don't usually have trouble with him, but he sends his troops into this side of the river to steal, cause chaos and plunder and rape and get slaves. And super mutants are like really tall really muscular people, with big thick chins and a short fuse on their attitude" He rubbed his neck "They have pets that like to eat normal people."

He rubbed his neck "A whore house is a place where people go too...have sex for money, that's about as much as i can tell you without taking you to one." He didn't realize how sheltered the life of a vault liver was. It was stressing when he realized that she wouldn't make it a day.

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Maybe we can travel together for a while and he can teach me things. He seems to know a lot.
Mood: Alert, curious, confused

◆◆◆

Zoe was still a little confused."Why would they go buy sex from strangers? What is sex?". She hadn't been taught about sex because it rarely ever happens in the shelters. No one wanted to risk pregnancy. Zoe felt a little stupid for not knowing much, but at least she was trying to learn.

Zoe sat there by the fire, waiting for Dowello to answer her questions, her mind going back over what he had already told her and over things she had learned that he might know about. She came across something and her eyes lit up. "Do you have music? My great-grandparents told me about it and sang some songs to me, but they didn't teach anyone else the songs. I haven't heard music in about ten years." She asked excitedly, hoping he had some music of some sort.

Ricky Teter RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:27 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Music, i'm sure i can bring a little up
Mood: almost mentally devastated by the innocence

◆◆◆

" Sex is a physical act... it feels good usually...lets save this question for another time." he rubbed his head trying to figure out how to even explain such a thing.

He messed with the little machine on his wrist stoking the screen from side to side before music started to poor from the speakers, it was old fashioned country music, the songs name was pig iron and it was about a law enforcer that had a revolver that he used to catch badguys. "It may not be like your vault music was but it's not bad, i prefer some of the older stuff myself, this is relatively newly made, and i don't get too many signals around here." he said as he held his arm out, the screen was bright and it had plenty of things being shown all at once.

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:33 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: This sounds amazing
Mood: Alert, curious, elated

◆◆◆

Zoe gasped when she heard the music and when she saw the device on his wrist, she got up and moved to crouch in front of him, awestruck by the technology. "This is so cool! What is it?" She asked, her voice showing how awestruck and excited she was. The girl looked up at him, a bright smile on her lips as she listened to the music playing. It was the same type of music her great-grandparents sang to her, but it wasn't the same song.

Ricky Teter RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:45 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: almost like a bunny
Mood:slightly happy to have this hunk of metal attached to him

◆◆◆

"Well the device is called a Pip-Boy 9000 though i just call it a pipboy for short" He smiled and turned the station, the music lightened up to almost classical music. "I get a couple frequencies out here so there are a few kinds of music." he smiled "It's kind of...attached to my arm so i can't give it to you, if i pull it off it wont work. Its running into my blood stream and keeps track of my vitals, got it from my dad before his lab blew up. Did not enjoy putting it on though." He tilted his hat a bit to hide his eyes from her.

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:57 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: This sounds amazing
Mood: Alert, curious, elated

◆◆◆

Zoe sat down beside Dowello, holding his arm in front of her and switching the station. This time a rock song started playing and Zoe cheered. "I know this song!" She said, smiling up at Dowello. She knew she had to stay alert and try not to seem so weak and childish, but she couldn't help it. She loved learning and technology like this was foreign to her. "I'm sorry your father's lab blew up and I'm sorry you didn't like putting it on." She said. She saw him move his hat down over his eyes and she put a little space between them, not wanting to invade his privacy more than she already had by practically sitting in his lap and tinkering with his Pip-Boy.

Ricky Teter RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:09 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: didn't think someone would be so excited about music.
Mood: slightly uneasy

◆◆◆

"Don't worry about it too much" he said "The needles where the part that hurt, like four big shots." He smiled a bit "You like the more active stuff" He looked up at the sun then over at the dome. "What is your plan now that you are free of your imprisonment?" He was a little curious to see.  

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: He seems so sad. I wonder if I can cheer him up.
Mood: Alert, curious, relaxed

◆◆◆

Zoe looked over at Dowello. "To be totally honest, I don't have a plan. I didn't think I'd make it this far." She said, blushing. She was embarrassed that she hadn't come up with a plan. Now she would definitely seem stupid to Dowello. Zoe turned the music off, placed Dowello's arm in his lap, stood up, dusted her butt off, and went to sit on the other side of the fire again.

It was getting little cooler now that the sun was lowering in the sky. Zoe put her hand close to the flames, letting them warm up for a minute. "If you want, you can just leave me here and I'll make my way around." She said, not wanting to be a bother to him. She went into the cabin and came back out, handing Dowello a small package of meat since he had given her food. "Thank you for the gecko meat and for telling me a little bit about the wastes." She said, smiling at him.

Ricky Teter RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:44 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: well, i guess there is no choise.
Mood:respectful, worried.

◆◆◆

"Well there is no helping it now" that had made him nervous already "Listen, you're going to have to come with me, at least to Nuketown, you won't make it more than a day out here, especially since this is boomer territory." He stopped for a moment "A bunch of convicts that escaped and like to blow things up, that includes people" he added "and they don't care who really, though i think they would want some pretty little thing like you for 'playtime' back at the jail."

He took the parcel and looked at it confused "This stuff can't be that good for you" he chuckled and slid it into his dusters pocket "There is a lot that you haven't even got the slightest clue about yet... and i am not sure the kitchen knife keeping you alive out here without some armor to stop something."

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: From the way he said playtime, it sounds awful.
Mood: Alert, curious, nervous, worried

◆◆◆

Zoe looked at him, confused. "Playtime is bad? Last I knew, playtime meant hide and seek. What does it mean out here?" She asked, hoping it wasn't as bad as she was expecting.

Dowello was right though. The kitchen knife wouldn't keep her safe and she knew nothing about the wastes. She barely understood what he explained to her already. Zoe held her hand out to him, to help him up, not wanting to be rude. "Well, how long will it take to get to Nuketown?" She asked, looking at him.

Ricky Teter RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: I think all her innocence is going to make me sick.
Mood: informative, worried

◆◆◆

He crossed his arms for a moment and thought "Well their playtime would make you want to be dead in the end, so there is that." He said, he didn't know how to word it any better.

Dowello grabbed her hand and stood up trying not to pull her over. He was taller than her, by quite a bit, he looked down at her "Well, as long as you can get around on foot a little bit then we are only an hour or two away, but it is still deadly, we are going threw ant country after all, and they can be pretty pissy." He said, he was broad and his pistol holster was around the bottom of his ribs, almost her chest level. "You probably don't know too much about guns now, so be careful and just watch my back, you see anyone or anything tell me, alright? even if it doesn't seem like a big deal."

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Oh s**t, what am I getting into?
Mood: Alert, nervous, worried

◆◆◆

When Dowello stood, Zoe stumbled into him, her face slamming into his chest. She blushed furiously and stepped back, looking up at him, amazed by how tall he was. "Holy s**t, you're a giant" She said before she could stop herself. When she realized what she said, she face-palmed herself and blushed.

The small teen paid attention to everything he said even though she had gone and made herself seem silly. "Okay, I'll be look out. Got it." She said, going back in and grabbing her duffel bag. She pulled out a hoodie and pulled it on, sighing happily as it covered her down to her knees. "Let's get going, big man." She said, smiling up at him and patting his ribs gently.

Ricky Teter RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:34 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: a giant...well better then being confused for a super mutant.
Mood: ready and stern, worried

◆◆◆

He couldn't help but chuckle when she barreled into him "Well, the joke back home was that they grew them big in the lab, i was the tallest person in the lab by fifteen. He looked out into the distance before touching his pipboy and the light went dark before it made soft humming sounds from time to time. It was scanning the area with its VATS system.

He looked at her "Have you...ever even used a gun?" this was going to be a big thing for a later time if she hadn't. He was confused when she patted his chest her hand patting against his tattoo. He started walking and everything seemed quiet enough but soon the wind picked up along the sides of the streets and caused the dirt and sand to start flying around making it difficult to see. "Stick close" he said "Bark scorpions love this kind of weather, they are small so they use this to ambush, they are about the size of your foot so keep your eyes low!"

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Place: Following Dowello
Thoughts: Oh god. I'm going to die.
Mood: Alert, a little frightened, worried

◆◆◆

Zoe snuck two of her slender fingers through one of Dowello's belt loops, staying close to him and watching her feet. "What do they look like?" She asked, pressing a little closer to the large man but keeping her eyes on the ground. She pulled the hood of her hoodie up and it helped her see a little bit better. Her small fingers curled tighter around the belt loop and she felt her thigh and hip brush against his thigh as they walked and her hips swayed

As they were walking, a scorpion ran over Zoe's foot. She panicked and slammed into Dowello, trying to shake it off her foot. "Dowello! I think one's on me!" She cried, still trying to kick it off of her.

Ricky Teter RP

The Role Player's Domicile

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces