Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's Domicile

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for role players to meet and mingle! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yuri, Group, Anime, Yaio 

Reply The Role Player's Domicile
Ricky} Surviving the Apocalypse {SWL Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 pm
The fall out shelter's massive cog like door slowly slid open, the light outside was blinding, nothing could be seen beyond the door, and even more so the sounds of the outside flooded threw the halls, others hid quickly terrified of the outside, and what it holds. The sun was hot and the air outside much warmer then what the air inside was like. Things where for sure going to change, and who knows how it will affect them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Place: Outside the wall surrounding the town
Thoughts: I can't believe they didn't want me to leave. It's so beautiful out here. The stars look amazing.
Mood: Excited, nervous, cautious, alert

◆◆◆

Zoe Creswell had never been outside of the fallout shelter before. This was her first time and she was excited, yet nervous at the same time. She turned and carefully pushed the heavy metal door shut, making sure it didn't make too much noise. Zoe had left at night while everyone was asleep to avoid being stopped. No one guarded the doors because they never thought anyone would try to leave the safety of the shelter. Zoe had a feeling that once they found her missing, they'd start having people guard the doors. The girl took a deep breath, pushed way from the doors, and took off through the abandoned streets. Her town had all gone into fall out shelters at the first sign of trouble in the local news. That's where she was born. Right there in the small infirmary of the shelter. There were only a few people her age, but she never hung out with them because they all thought she was crazy for wanting to leave the safety of the shelter.

After about thirty minutes, Zoe made it to a wall that looked to be surrounding the town. 'God dammit.' She growled under her breath. The nineteen year old walked around the edges of the wall until she found a spot where it had crumbled. She sighed in relief and pushed herself up over the wall after throwing the duffel bag she had brought with her over it, her palms getting scraped. Once she was on the other side of the wall, she grabbed her bag and pulled out one of the knives she had brought with her. Zoe didn't know much about what was outside of the shelter, but she did know that it was dangerous and she had to be careful.

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:19 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Place: traveling the wastes
Thoughts: The sun is high today, the Geckos will be sunning themselves. Might get some stakes and hide off one if i catch a big one out.
Mood: Calm, collected and getting hungry.

◆◆◆

The ground was hard and warm from the scalding sun. The ground was spotted with tufts of grass and broken roads that where cracked. even the wall had started to crack and fall apart. The outside isn't exactly how the diagrams and books had shown, things seemed a lot more wasted away, some trees still stood, new plants had taken root, mainly they looked strange, some where spiky like cacti others where almost like trees with bean pods hanging from the branches.

Strange sounds could be heard coming over the hills, what seemed like tall geckos that had grown to unbelievable size was walking almost in a heard towards the wall, little did anyone know that they had dug holes under the wall and had set up nests in the ruins of the town.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Place: Forest outside of town
Thoughts: Why the hell would they keep us trapped in the shelter? We could have just stayed in the town and kept the wall in good condition.
Mood: Alert, curious, happy

◆◆◆

Zoe walked through the woods, making sure she paid attention to where she was going and what was around her. The trees weren't like the ones she had seen in the old pictures her great-grandparents had showed her. These trees had weird pods hanging from them which allowed the moonlight to illuminate most of the area around her. She made sure to keep a good distance between her and the trees, just in case they were dangerous.

Zoe walked for hours until she finally wandered upon a small cabin. She checked around it thoroughly and then did the same inside, making sure it was a safe place for her to sleep. By the time she deemed the cabin safe enough for her to sleep, the sun was already high in the sky and she was exhausted. The girl crawled into the deteriorated bed and quickly fell asleep, happy she was getting rest.

Ricky Teter RP

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:15 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Place: traveling the wastes
Thoughts: The sun is high today, the Geckos will be sunning themselves. Might get some stakes and hide off one if i catch a big one out.
Mood: Calm, collected and getting hungry.

◆◆◆

Things seemed safe in the cabin. An old matress, old cans that had been eaten out of, one way in one way out. Great place to hold out in. Some time had passed before Dowello had moved around, he touched the ashes of the firepit outside an old dusty cabin. He looked around trying to decide on what he could make if he started a fire, he had limbs of a gecko in a net tied to his hip that was drug with him. He leaned down lighting the dry would. He soon sat and tilted his hat down. People used this place as a rest stop pretty often, it wasn't uncommon just to stroll up and make a meal with someone at a firepit. At least not usually.

Smoke filled the air and soon so did the smell of roasting meat and coyote weed coffee. A wasteland recipe that helped wake people up and make them more alert, at least that's what it is supposed to do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:14 am
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Place: Old cabin
Thoughts: What the hell is that smell?
Mood: Curious, groggy, cautious

◆◆◆

Zoe woke up from her sleep when she smelled the smoke of the fire outside. She sat up, the springs in the mattress creaking. Slowly moving in a crouch on the floor, Zoe made her way over to the window to peak out. She had kept her duffel bag by the bed, so when she moved off the mattress she had grabbed her knife. When Zoe saw the fire and the figure sitting beside it, she panicked. 'Dammit. What if he's been affected?' She murmured to herself. She looked at him again, trying to get a better look at him. If he had been affected by the radiation, she would have to run. She didn't know about the different stages of the radiations affects.

Ricky Teter RP

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:40 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Place: firepit near the cabin
Thoughts: At least the day wasn't a bust, got something to eat at least.
Mood: relaxed.

◆◆◆

He had taken some of the coffee off the flat bricks that surrounded the fire before cocking his head back taking long loud gulps of it. it wasn't the most satisfying taste but it at least wasn't radiated water. He let out a small groan before setting the pot it was in back down. He eyed the meat for what seemed like a good long while before snatching up one of the skewered slices that was charred. He bit into it. the strangest thing about gecko meet wasn't that it was from a gecko, but actually that it didn't taste game-y or melted from the bone, it was chewy like a stake, so that's why he always called it gecko stake.

His large pistol on his hip looked rather terrifying, and it had enough kick to snap a persons wrist back if they didn't hold it good and tight. Other then that he seemed unarmed except for a strange device that covered from his non-dominant hands wrist to almost his elbow. It was a big gaudy hunk of metal with a screen on it. Much like a giant watch but this kept track of his position, time, grabbed radio signals from around him and also could play sound devices and many other things, it was quite the utensil in the wastes. The only other thing that was discerning about him was his tattoo over his chest and his steely blue eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:56 am
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Place: Outside the cabin
Thoughts: What the hell is that smell? Who is he?
Mood: Curious, alert, wide awake

◆◆◆

Zoe stood up quietly and made her way out onto the small, crumbling porch of the cabin. She quietly made her way over and pushed her knife under his chin, holding it to his throat. 'Who the hell are you? Have you been affected by the radiation?' She asked, pulling his hat off and looking down at his face. Her hair was pulled back so it didn't hang down in her face and impair her vision. She let up on her knife a little so it didn't cut him when he answered, if he answered. She really hoped he wasn't infected. It'd be helpful to have someone who knew what the world was like now and just how to take care of things.

Ricky Teter RP

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:09 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Damn, should had checked around the cabin before setting up shop.
Mood: distrusting, stressed.

◆◆◆

he had not accounted for inside the building, after all anything could had been in there from a child to a Deathclaw. But it seemed this time it was just a bandit. He took another bit of the gecko on a stick. His other hand wiping off on the knee of his jeans before going down to his side. "I'm no one, just a wander of the wastes, some people call me a prospector, but more or less i just go and search old building for anything of value." He said to distract her. his hand had made it to the hilt of his pistol, he didn't unsheathe it, just had it pointing up sheath and all. "As for radiation, what isn't affected by the radiation in this world?"

He swallowed the meat and spoke again "Now, before you have a hole threw your chin and out the back of your head, who are you, what is with the stupid question" He stopped for a moment after wiggling the pistol to show her. he sniffed the air and chuckled "A vault-y hu... don't have the smell of the wastes to you yet."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:21 am
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Where did he get a gun?
Mood: Alert, worried, curious

◆◆◆

Zoe moved the knife away from his throat and took a step back. 'I'm Zoe. You aren't affected though, are you?' She asked, picking his hat up, dusting it off, and handing it to him before moving to stand on the other side of the fire pit. She kept her knife in her hand and stayed alert, just in case he was affected or tried to go after her. Zoe ran her hand over her hair out of habit and gripped the hilt of her knife a little tighter, watching the man on the other side of the fire.

Ricky Teter RP

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:37 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Damn, should had checked around the cabin before setting up shop.
Mood: distrusting, stressed.

◆◆◆

He put his hat back on covering his eyes. "Girl, let me inform you of this really quickly about something, everyone out here is affected in some way we are surrounded by radiation even now, lakes are radiated, animals, hell the meat i am eating right now is, its just in degrees." He cleared his throat "Help yourself, by the way, i picked off a big one." He took another drink from the pot "Now, that doesn't mean that everyone is going to go Feral Ghoul right in front and try gnawing on your legs, and we have ways to get over the radiation, and i know a few ghouls who aren't bad guys, but after living 200 years or so they aren't exactly sociable." 200 years seemed impossible. "But since you are a Vault-y that means that you have never ran into anything radiated hu... well don't drink directly from a lake, go for bottled water unless you are about to die of thirst, and even then i would rather eat a rats eyes for water than that." It sounded disgusting but true enough for him.

"Dowello" He said is a stern voice "But the waste really just calls me the wanderer or a prospector so don't get too attached to me or you might end up being eaten by something." Little did she know that that was not uncommon in the wastes, and neither where guns, in fact guns was the most common ways to protect themselves in the wastes. "So how long have you been out of your little hidey hole?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 am
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Rat eyes? Disgusting.
Mood: Relaxed, alert, hungry

◆◆◆

Zoe slowly sat down and took a small piece of the gecko meat. She bit into it and was surprised to find out it wasn't s gross as she expected. 'I've been out of the fall out shelter for about...12 hours. What kind of meat is this' She asked, eating a little more of it. She looked over at Dowello, studying him as they ate. Her eyes went wide when she realized he had said 200 years old. 'How old are you?' She asked, wondering if he was 200 years old and looked good or if he was around her age. Now she was studying him more intently, trying to find any identifications of his age.

Ricky Teter RP

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Vault around here, better make sure to put it in my pip-boy before heading too far away.
Mood: relieved.

◆◆◆

Dowello smiled the coffee ad a bit of stain on his teeth. "The meat is gecko meat, careful around them, doc's around here fix more gecko bites then bullet wounds, and that's saying something given everyone gets shot at least once out here. By the way, you may need a... little better clothing for the nights out here, it gets pretty cold once you hit the deeper wastes, that is unless you lay on a giant fire ant mound."

he couldn't help but laugh. "No no, i am not 200, i'm only 22, though that seems to be a feat nowadays when you don't live in a settlement." he cleared his throat. "A ghoul usually always has a raspy voice like they are suffering from coughing fits, that hand they love 99% of their hair and well...skin. other than that they are normal as can be, besides liking the radiations glow more then a mutant or centaur." he swallowed again finishing the drippings that where on his fingers from the meat. "And you girl, how old are you? And what brought you out to hell? Though some of the vaults i have looted didn't seem too nice, well, the new tenants didn't at least"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

𝓩𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

◆◆◆
Thoughts: Losing their skin?
Mood: Alert, disgusted, full, curious

◆◆◆

Zoe ate a little more of the gecko meat, losing her appetite at the thought of someone's skin falling off. She smiled when Dowello laughed. 'I'm 19. I turn 20 in a few weeks.' She said. She took a minute before she answered his next question. 'I was tired of being trapped. I was tired of only hearing stories of the outside and then being told I wasn't allowed to leave.' She said, looking at the fire then back up at Dowello. 'How long have you been wandering around out here?' She asked curiously.

Ricky Teter RP

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:06 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Dowello Ergot

◆◆◆
Thoughts: must not be very recent stories
Mood:Relaxed

◆◆◆

He smiled "Tierd of being trapped... well no one will try to put you in a box out here, except for maybe a prison cell but they would rather just pop ya and get it done with, maybe a slave to the Czar if you get taken by their people, or a super mutant toy, i've seen that happen too. Other than that it's all freedom." He warmed his fingers over the fire "I was born to the wastes, been out here my whole life, but prospecting, well i started that when i was around fifteen, it was either that or die of starvation." he smiled "Had a pretty decent upbringing. and happy soon to be birthday, given you make it to that." he held over the coffee pot to her. "Want a drink?"

he was silent for a few more minutes. "If you are looking for a bit of a safer place than this cabin, or out in the wastes where things want to eat you, i can take you down to nuketown, it's not too far from here." he points with his finger to an almost completed dome like figure "they have people there, a ghoul or two, a few shops, places to get food and if you really need attention a whore house, wouldn't suggest going though, friend of mine was strangled with a belt and the guy took off with the creds"

The Role Player's Domicile

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff