Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] Fluid Redistribution Station #365794 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:31 am
Tamiya continued her ranting for a while, causing a significant stir within the ranks of the drones. Dealing with the rabble was one thing – an enraged (and potentially unhinged) purpleblood was another. She stopped short, however, when a small voice made a peep from behind her.

Tamiya turned, and audibly gasped. She saw before her a redblood who she knew well. She saw through her soul. She cleansed her long ago. The memories came rushing back. In the forest that fateful day, through the fires of her still-burning hive. Tamiya had fled, mad, disillusioned, through the woods and found the source of her torment.

The girl had rebelled. The core of the crisis – the cause of her fire. Her uncanny abilities spurred by the neglect and manipulation of her guardian. She had with her a part of Tamiya, and in taking it back Tamiya had given something of hers to the girl. Through destroying the corruption within her, and freeing her, they were connected now in spirit. The redblood was pure. Her clipped wings would have room to grow with independence and the gift that Tamiya had bestowed. At least – that’s what Tamiya knew to be true. Through all of the vague imagery and tenuous logic, Tamiya was immovable in her belief. Her memories of the night were scorched to the core. She had acted outside of her religious ways, but her intentions were fueled by righteousness. They came together to be trueth. She was better now than she ever was before, and… By gog. So was this redblood. It all made sense.

She was beautiful. Birdlike, with features slight but not gaunt. Soft but not frail. Every part of her was deliberately placed. She had grown so gracefully. Tamiya felt as though she should feel proud, but a tugging feeling inside of her disallowed her to take full credit. She was an image of a soul reborn, and it was beautiful. Fate had brought them together.

“Praise be…” Tamiya whispered. She felt her bloodpusher quicken. “I have been praying for you, sister. ******** fate…” her eyes turned briefly to the sky, and she blinked away tears that were welling. A quick nod followed, and she looked back to Odette. She had no idea what to say. Poring over Odette, Tamiya suddenly remembered something. Tamiya straightened, stiffening to her full height.

“Sinter Heilig – my moirail,” She announced, stepping to the side to gesture sharply to her companion. She nodded her head and looked to him. “She… We met fatefully during the conflict. I feared for her soul and acted to ensure her safety. These are abominable times in this royally forsaken ********,” Tamiya concluded. She frowned. “I pray you are well, …?” Tamiya was searching for Odette’s name.

(8 total)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:19 am
Tamiya turned to face her and the color drained from Odette's face. She was more awful than Odette had remembered. The mere sight of her face brought back her awful memories, and Odette felt more nauseous than she did before. She was terrifying in height, structure, and face, and Odette had to do her best to present herself as someone who wasn't utterly disgusted by the sight of her.

She watched quietly as Tamiya gaped at her. The purpleblood traced her features with such intensity that it made her uncomfortable. For a moment, she was worried that she somehow approached Tamiya in only her undergarments. That seemed to be the only logical reasoning behind the other girl's staring. She whispered something to her, and the mere, raspy sound of the purple blood's voice was enough to set Odette on edge.

The purpleblood finally looked away... and was she crying? What on Alternia was going on in her head? "Goodness," Odette managed to say, "I didn't mean to fluster you." She gave a short, nervous giggle. Of course she wanted to fluster her. She wanted her to be off her guard, an easier target.

Tamiya straightened her posture and Odette went a little wide-eyed at the sight. The other troll was frighteningly tall in comparison to her own petiteness. Of course, Odette would think of ways to work around that, but she couldn't help but feel threatened in her presence.

Moirail? Odette questioned, wrinkling her brow. She was puzzled as to how that relationship worked between the two of them. Surely the redblood had to put a lot of work into that relationship. Taking care to not interrupt and blow her cover, she let Tamiya continue speaking before introducing herself. Listening to the purpleblood recount her version of their "fateful meeting" was cringeworthy, but Odette smiled and batted her eyes as if there was nothing wrong in the world. Towards the end of her spiel, she turned to the other redblood, tired and frustrated from looking at Tamiya.

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Sinter," Odette said, bowing deeply to reach his eye level. Speaking to the redblood came more naturally to her. It was a nice breath of sincerity in the midst of the game she was playing against Tamiya. "You remind me much of myself," she told him, gesturing slightly to her own blushing face. Maybe he was too much like her. She thought of Eostre, realizing how if it weren't for Vremea and her other friends, she would have probably ended up in a similar relationship as him. The thought frightened her a little.

Picking up on Tamiya's cue, Odette introduced herself. "Odette. Odette Cygnet." She said, emphasizing the t's carefully. Her agitation was starting to show, and she was beginning to question why she had gone through with this silly plan. "I'm well. I've been... recovering," She said with a tone to change the topic. "But enough about me. I want to know more about you," Odette said, the words leaving a bad taste in her mouth. "I don't mean to be rude, but you've yet to introduce yourself."

She looked innocently up at her, gesturing with a delicate hand. "It's been so long since that fated day. Too long." Odette said, trying her best to be simultaneously innocent and dramatic. "I had wanted to thank you. But without a name, or any hints to your residence, I was at a loss." She said, looking away with a pout. She turned back with a smile, and this time it was partly genuine. "How lucky I was to hear your voice again, in the crowd today."

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

seekingCylem rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:09 pm
[ While Sinter agreed information could certainly be gleaned from the environment, he wasn't entirely sure the amount available was worth the risk. Regardless, Tamiya's promise of protection and death-grip on his shoulder kept him where he was. He didn't have the heart to join in on the chanting, however.

Thankfully someone intruded on the pair before Sinter could be encouraged to participate in the proselytizing protesting. Sinter looked over his shoulder, not quite convinced he'd heard properly. He turned fully when he realized someone was in fact, addressing Tamiya directly. Sinter blinked in confusion. He'd gotten used to being the one to field questions regarding Tamiya from cautious lowbloods. This was a first.

The fact that Tamiya seemed to know this girl was even more surprising. Sinter was certain Tamiya would have mentioned something. There was certainly an omen of some kind to be identified in their similar complexions.

This girl was much prettier than Sinter, however. He found himself standing straighter as Tamiya introduced him as her moirail. At least he had that going for him, relative to Tamiya's secret pretty friend. Sinter swallowed a surge of pale jealousy at the mention of Tamiya's charity and returned Odette's bow with a crisp bend at the waist.

"Those were certainly difficult times," Sinter added. "If my moirail was able to assist you in any way, I'm... glad." Sinter gave cautious glances to both Tamiya and Odette. This mysterious event sounded like a big deal. Tamiya's sincere concern and Odette's delicate, dare he say pitiful wording was making Sinter's stomach clench.

If he knew he was going to be a third wheel, he would have stayed home and folded laundry.
]

Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:21 am
Tamiya looked down at Odette calmly. Her presence in the protest was starting to cause a stir, and she ignored the hubbub around her companions. As Odette gestured to her own features in relation to Sinter, Tamiya clapped her hands together. It was quite thrilling, in fact. The two were meant to be, like she and Sinter.

If there was any kind of (seemingly ordinary) troll Tamiya didn't trust, it was that of a hemoanonymous troll. Only those with something to hide covered themselves in grey symbols, and these trolls had no choice but to wear their blood color on their faces. It was refreshing. Reassuring, even! No matter what they did, they would always be redbloods. Kin meant to show they meant no harm. It was a plus in Tamiya's mind. They were not mysteries. Therefore, not threatening. Odette's powers were still something Tamiya had to explore fully - given her cleansing, she wasn't sure what effect that had on her supernatural and highly questionable (but generally socially accepted) abilities. Regardless of these asterisks on Odette's record, she was making herself out to be an asset. Her red face only added to the package.

Tamiya observed as Sinter mirrored Odette's niceties. It was good to see two friends getting along. As it was her turn to introduce herself, Tamiya crossed a hand over herself and dipped her head slightly.

"Of course. My name is Tamiya Aiguma." She began. Pleased, Tamiya crossed both of her arms now and looked skyward, recalling the events that took her hive (not to mention, Odette's lusus). "Your efforts of gratitude are not lost on me. Alas, my beloved hive was lost, as you know, in the conflict. I have most recently relocated to Civisect City."

Tamiya pursed her lips. Suddenly, an idea. With a tap of a finger to her chin, Tamiya lit up. "You are correct in your assessment - much luck and ******** fate! Fate has brought us together. There will be time for shitnasty graciousness and gratitude if you will do and accept my offer to visit me at my new hive. Goddamn... You intrigue me so; I desire to hear about your experiences after the conflict and your path in the present time. Among other things."  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:33 pm
      ∞ Ephias Sagine

Total: 5

Ephias felt a stab of pain at Keionx's words—even moreso at her expression. He was not going to get himself into trouble. He was only protesting, politely and peacefully, which was more than could be said for some people. Did she not trust him? He shook his head, growing frustrated with her simple argument.

“But that's what I'm d-doing,” he responded. “By voicing our...”

Keionix cut him off. “These trolls thirst, so we bringeth water and give it to them! Isth that not better than chanting with the crowd?”

Th-there is no water! Ephias snapped. In between the hot night air, the lack of sleep, and his own thirst Ephias' patience had run out. Keionx reminding him of his own inability to change the situation had been the last straw. At the sharp crack of Ephias' voice, Wolly jumped. He went to his charge and leaned against him, but Ephias would not be subdued. “That's the whole p-point! This is n-not something that can be s-solved by just two people in the sp-an of a c-c-c-cou... a few hours!” His stutter only fed his anger. “We would have to re-reroute a river!”

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:20 pm
"Tamiya." Odette repeated, nodding, "What a lovely name." And by lovely, she meant vile. To be fair, it wasn't as vile of a name as she expected, but it was vile nonetheless. Tamiya's words lingered like an annoying ring in her auricular sponge clots. Something about Tamiya's tone made her feel patronized, almost pathetic. She wanted to grimace, but kept her features reserved.

"Yes, certainly! There's so much we need to discuss. It would be my pleasure." Odette replied to the invitation, smiling widely. That was certainly a lot easier than she thought it would be. Odette felt almost amused. How was it possible that the highblood hadn't considered that she might be a threat? That killing her lusus suddenly made her into some faithful angel? Highbloods were always so caught up with the idea that they were always right, she supposed. Ah well, now she could use it to her advantage.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:01 am
Tamiya gave what looked to be a pleasant smile. Her blood pusher was fully into her actions - her convictions were strong. That sense of self confidence had ruled out the fear that had clutched her long ago. It was freeing. Tamiya trusted very few, but she trusted herself indomitably.

Kabukidad might raise a fuss about this arrangement, but he was not present. Tamiya would typically double check with him - but today had gone much more splendidly than she could have imagined. The purpleblood nodded back to Odette. Odette Cygnet. A performer's name. Tamiya clasped the girl's hands in hers and leaned in, sharing her address. Her hive was a quiet little beach cabin on the outskirts of town - technology frustrated Tamiya, and while she could not find a suitable abandoned theatre to reside in anymore since the destruction of the historic Old Hemisect it would have to do. Perhaps Sinter could come and join them.

Tamiya mulled quietly over the thought. If Odette was to be trusted, it would be a good step for the two of them. On the other hand... Tamiya was seldom without Sinter. He was security. He was safety, luck, warmth. An excellent host. Perhaps if the date advanced and she felt she needed his presence, she would invite him. It was set.

After sharing her information with Odette, Tamiya looked around. A couple of shifty looking drones had taken notice of the purpleblood and the two redbloods. They were consorting in a rather odd fashion, after all -- not to mention joviality between the castes was not something so openly shared. It was a peculiar sight. Regardless, Tamiya hummed in ritual and pressed on Odette's hand before releasing ******** and praise be," Tamiya exclaimed. She was expectant for the redblood's response, but didn't want to linger on the matter. "I look forward to it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:37 am
Katanari

TanuKyle

It was safe to say that Keionx had not been expecting such an outburst out of her friend. She even flinched, startled into taking a step back. For a moment, she was so stunned, that all she could do was stare at Ephias, her mouth half open.

”Yes it can.” she said finally. Her own voice seemed to help her recover and she straightened, a gleam now in her bright eyes that could only be called defiant. But what was she defying? Him? The Royal holding back of water? The drought? His despair? It was hard even for her to say.

”It can be done, and I promise thee...”

She moved closer, her gaze level, ”I shall prove it.” She wanted to put a strong hand on his shoulder, to try to give him some of the passionate certainty she felt at that moment, and she reached out to do so.

”Thou shalt see. I shall prove it to you. I shall prove that thy hope should remain.” She caught a familiar face a ways away and smiled. It was not a happy smile. ”Thou shalt see.” she said again, with an almost ominous finality.

She had an idea, and she had something to prove, and she knew just the troll to suggest it to. She left Ephias – more politely than her tone would have implied, maybe – and strode over to where the familiar face – Alexin, thankfully released from the drones, awaited.

”Alexin!” she waved, ”Thou art there!” That was a relief, of course. Keionx could do her idea alone, she supposed, but with Alexin around, it made things... easier. By a lot. ”I hath an idea most grand.” she said, before she even reached them, ”Where doth thou live?”

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:49 pm
DraconicFeline

Alexin had been hanging around for a little while, simply observing what was going on. Their group seemed to have scattered, so they'd headed to the library to identify the plant. Still, the information about the plant had proved to be of little use other than to raise suspicions that a cholokinetic was involved with the water shortage - and what use was that? Many trolls had unique powers...putting out a hunt for a cholorokinetic troll would likely do more harm than good - no doubt it would lead to a mob hunt, and harm innocent trolls.

In all honesty, Alexin had been preparing to leave - they had no desire to attract the attention of the nearby looming drones after the security palava, so they'd been adjusting straps on Splitch so they could ride their lusus home - at least until Keoinx's voice caught them from their semi-stupor.

"Hm?"

That was....a suprisingly direct question. But Alexin trusted Keoinx...yes. They could know.

"I live up near Four Fronds, the lake. I live in the forest surrounding it, though. If you head out into the forest there's a couple of landmarks that ..here. I'll draw you a rough map."

Digging into their seemingly endless pockets again, Alexin drew out a biro and a piece of paper, to which they sketched and wrote rough instructions to their house. And only then, before handing it over did they ask.

"Why? I mean I am happy for you to visit, but did you have something particular in mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 pm
TanuKyle

Still here, Keionx amended. It looked as though Alexin was about to leave Chittentown. Well, then, it was a good thing she had caught them when she had!

”Excellent!” she beamed. Four Fronds was perfect for her idea – incredibly so. Some would say too much so, but Keionx believed in serendipity. In the stories, such things followed heroes wherever they went and was a large part of their adventures.

She accepted the instructions, drawn in lovely, bright, cerulean ink and put it somewhere for safekeeping. ”Well, I thought thou and I couldst... bring water to Chittentown, to hold back their thirst while we puzzleth out the source of its misery.” she explained, flushing slightly with the rapidfire excitement of her idea. ”For their thirst doth not abate, and twill grow worse. If it not be slaked, trouble could erupteth and...” and that would be bad. ”We have much on our hands already, finding the culprit of this fell drought...” Her smile took on a note of uncertainty.

”Thou... understoodeth mine meaning... yes?” she asked, somewhat embarassedly. Sometimes, with her accent, her thoughts did not express themselves properly, especially the new ones, and especially especially the better ones.

Also, there was the chance that Alexin might decline her idea. Keionx doubted it, though. Her and the Commander were of a similar mindset about this. There were few others she could ask, honestly. Most needed protecting, or just were not heroic, and that was fine with Keionx.

But she was sure that Alexin was a hero. Sure of it.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:24 pm
Odette couldn't help but flinch when Tamiya grabbed her hands, leaning in uncomfortably close. The breach of personal space was not something she was used to from highbloods, and she most certainly didn't want Tamiya's face that close to her own. Still, she couldn't help but smile as she listened to Tamiya's plans. She got the information she needed, and it was almost too easy. She let the purpleblood continue her crazy ritual with a hint of awkward confusion in her eyes. Her hand was released, and Odette felt like she could finally breathe again.

"As do I," Odette said. She turned slightly to the redblood, giving him a bow and a proper, polite goodbye. "Goodbye, Sinter, it was a pleasure meeting you. Though I suppose it might not be goodbye..." She turned back to Tamiya, and with a flutter of her eyelashes said, "More like, I'll see you soon."

And with that, Odette turned away from the pair and walked back to her friends, grimacing the whole way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:23 pm
DraconicFeline

That....was a brilliant idea! Alexin was a little shocked they hadn't thought of it first. Of course! Splitch was more than large enough to carry a good amount of water, plus they could probably carry some themselves. And Keoinx could carry some too. Between the three (four? Alexin hadn't met Keoinx's lusus, but they had to exist..right?) of them, they could transport a good amount of water for citizens in need.

"That is a most excellent idea! I shall go prepare water-collection devices post-haste...It would be a ludicrous idea to steal water from the seadwellers in the lake, after all!"  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:22 pm
      ∞ Ephias Sagine

Total: 9

In the silence that followed his outburst, he felt a rush of guilt. He had not meant to snap at Keionx like that. At the same time though, he did not know how to make her understand any other way. This was bigger than the two of them. There was more to the problem than just a water shortage. No matter how much water they managed to bring, the root of it all would still be there. This was a matter of being heard.

When she placed a hand on his shoulder, Ephias did not flinch away. Instead he stared deep into her eyes, trying to understand what it was she wanted from him. His brow creased. Every time he spoke with Keionx, he felt like he was missing something, like they were talking at each other but not really listening. He wanted to listen. He was trying to listen. But somewhere he was still missing the connection.

“All right,” he sighed at last. What else was there that he could say? Keionx had her mind made up and there was nothing he could do to change that. If there was one thing he had learned from their time together it was that once she got an idea in her thinkpan there was no getting it out. He watched as she turned and went, his digestive cavity knotting. It felt wrong to let her go like that. But he had made his decision. Why couldn't she respect that?

He returned his attention to the fluid redistribution centre. He had intended to keep a low profile but his frustration had emboldened him. Keionx did not understand. No one here did. They thought it was about the lack of water. The issue ran deeper than that. It was time to make himself heard. In his own words.

“W-water deprivation is only the result of much lar-larger problem: negligence and apathy towards the masses. Flooding, slow rebuilding, overcr-crowding, and now a drought. 'Where is our water?' Where is our f-formal response?! Where is acknowledgement of the hardship unapologetically shunt-shunted onto us and ignored time and time again!”

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:44 pm
TanuKyle

Keionx had been expecting the response but she was pleasantly surprised when she actually got it. Excellent idea indeed! She positively glowed with pride.

She hadn't thought of the issues around taking water from Four Frond's lake, but they made a good point and that was a good addendum to her idea. Not that she thought it was ludicrous, but... Well, Alexin was the commander. They knew these major-decision things.

”Then it shall be so!” said Keionx, saluting, ”I shall meet thee shortly in Four Fronds, and we shall commence with our plan!”

This was good! This was really good! With her and Alexin working together, they could help Chittentown a lot, and maybe even save it eventually! She and Alexin would show Ephias that there was hope, that two trolls working together could achieve great things. She wanted to prove it to him so badly. She needed him to believe her. She needed him to share in her hope.

”Until then, Commander!” she said, holding her salute.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:57 pm
Some mirthful ******** looked down on Tamiya that day, and with their capricious grace made the sound of her bloodpusher drown out whatever farewell Odette had left Tamiya with. The sharp beats filled her sponge clots. Under her make-up, Tamiya turned a soft lavender. As Odette strode away, Tamiya blinked. That was a peculiar sensation. She caught herself feeling rather hot (unusual for her typical clammy complexion) and her smile faded back into her normal tense expression. Tamiya cleared her throat.

"That was... Good. Good to see her." She announced. Another blink, and Tamiya shook her head out of the clouds. "********." She amended.

A couple of brutish looking drones had started inching their way closer to Tamiya and Sinter. Realizing their presence, she scowled. "We should move. My presence around you two appears to be attracting attention." And with at, she rushed away.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff