Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Luna High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:07 pm
"Are they distracted?" Layla whispered to Kai as he peeked around the corner to where Harry and Peggy were arguing in front of a pair of Luna High athletes. Kai was pretty sure they were Volleyhowl players.

"Yeah...they're being distracting, all right." He agreed around the time Harry tried to settle on the name "Bolt Vanderhuge."

"Let's go!" Nero nodded, and he threw open the doors to the grimnasium. Each of them knew what to hexpect, having looked at the Luna High ground layout on the Luna High website before coming over. Their grimnasium wasn't that different than Monster High's, except for the silver and blue decor and the silver and blue mats hanging on the walls, and the silver and blue "LET'S GO WOLFPACK" mural painted on the far wall of the Casketball court.

At least...that was how the Luna High grim would USUALLY look.

"Woah....wait...what?!" Kai blinked his werecat eyes a few times, wondering if he was seeing things fright.

Layla gasped. Arillena looked confused. And Nero looked preturbed that no amount of flexing or lifting was going to tell them why they were looking at Monster High colors in the Luna High grimnasium.

"But...but how?" Kai asked, looking at Nero. The duffel bag was still slung over his back. There was no way they could have been the ones to color all of the mats fuscia, black and white. None of them had hung MH-colored creep paper from all of the rafters or filled the creature bleachers with black and pink balloons.

Kai felt a little dizzy. Their revenge! Somehow, some way....somemonster ELSE had already done it for them!

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Kai yelled. Nothing made sense anymore! Down was up! Werecats and dogs, living together, mass hysteria!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:31 am
Nero gaped. His arms flexed involuntarily as he walked into the grimnasium.

"....this is....but....we didn't...."

He spun in a circle, taking in the havoc that had been pre-wrecked.

"Nooo! Our revenge!" Kai wailed behind him.

Nero turned to their Mistress of Disguise.

Arillena

"Ari, did you see anyone else in the halls? Anyone from Monster High?"

"I hasssss to be Monster High sssstudents, doesn't it?" Layla asked.

Three of the bewildered students starred at the colorful prevenge, Nero however fumed. He's carried the duffles! He'd packed them tight with paints, creep paper, glitter and silly webz! And he'd practically folded himself in half in that stupid tunnel so they could get here in secret.

A mighty frustrated rage was building and he didn't even have a beat to give it voice!

"ARG!" he shouted, and flung a duffle bag across the room.

POOMF!

It landed in a collection of balloons floating near the bleachers. The bag exploded, glitter everywhere! Rolls of creep paper rained down!

"YIP!"

The four Monster High students spun their heads towards the sound. From under the balloons and the gentle patter of unused decorations, two werewolves emerged.

"Uh....greetings, Monster High students, you must be most epic-ally confused," one said, clutching the half empty duffle.  

Nero de Sphinx

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:59 am
Nero de Sphinx
"Ari, did you see anyone else in the halls? Anyone from Monster High?"

The Were-ghoul shook her head. "No one I would have recognize- Actually I thought I saw Shad and a few other around one of the corners- but they were gone before I got there-..." She jumped in surprise as Nero threw the bag across the room. Ari flinched hearing it pop. Looking around she gently touched his shoulder, "Did they have the same Idea as us... maybe?"

Quote:
"Uh....greetings, Monster High students, you must be most epic-ally confused," one said, clutching the half empty duffle.

Ari's ears pointed downwards, she recognized one of the voices. The Werewolf she had tricked earlier was standing next to the guy holding the duffle bag. "Oh dear..."

"You?" He noticed her just as she jumped and tried to hide behind Nero. "I thought there was something fishy about you when you ditched me!" He shook his head. "Greenland doesn't really exist does it?" His companion face-palmed...pawed?

Damyn, still in wolf pup form, jumped in front of the Monster high students and started growling. Ari started to feel panic building in her chest.

This was a bad idea This was a bad idea This was a bad idea...

The voice in her head repeated over and over.

The changeling could feel her glamour starting to falter because of her rising anxiety. Slowly her face returned to normal and her tail vanished.

On top of that- What on earth was going on?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:53 am
"No." Layla spoke once again with a firm tone to her voice that said to friend and foe alike that she would brook no argument to whatever she stated. "I think I know what isss behind this."

Layla slithered over towards the bleachers where the two werewolves emerged from beneath the mountain of balloons in th colors of her beloved school, Kai and Nero hurrying along after her, claws raised as if to intervene. The two boos were Layla's beast friends. They knew her better than anybluddy and this side of her didn't bode well for the Luna High students before her.

Layla used her tail to swat the balloons from her path until she was right before the werewolf pair and she rose up on the peak of her tail so that she was taller than either boo, looking down on them with a regal authority about her.

"Firssst they desecrate our school AND our hard work in a foul effort to belittle our school spirit..." Layla hissed. "...And now they seek to frame us once their peers return and see this..."

Her tail curled around the one confronting Ari, pinning his arms to his sides, and she pulled him face-to-face and hissed, "Explain yourssself!"  

Layla LaMia

Distinct Gaian

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:45 pm
"Woah." The wrapped-up werewolf said, tilting his head to one side. "Truly, this is becoming a most bogus of stitchuations."

"Fleanu, I believe it would be most frighteous if we told the whole story." The other werewolf spoke up.

"Don't...huuuuh! Have that much time, my most truest of compadres! Better summarize instead!"
The rapidly-constricting werewolf named "Fleanu" gasped. Kai put a hand on Layla's shoulder.

"Let's give them a chance." He told her. Layla barely nodded, and slightly loosened her tail-grip.

"Whooooooo."
Fleanu took a deep breath. "My name is Fleanu Grieves. And this most clawesome fellow is my beast friend and band mate, Alhex Grimter."

"Together, we are....MYLD STALLIONS!" The two werewolves treated the interloping Monster High students to a brief air guitar display.

Kai's eyebrows were rising off of his forehead.

"As your most clearly brilliant snake-babe has deduced, we are in fact the ones who descrated your grim." Fleanu admitted. Layla tightened her grip.

"I knew it!"
She hissed.

"BUT! Though it totally pains us to admit it, we were most bogusly duped into doing it!" Alhex quickly hexplained. "We were totally convinced by a werewolf in a time-traveling phone booth that if we didn't do it, we would fail hiss-tory class and there would totally never be world peace!"

"Never...be...world..peace?" Kai looked at Nero. Nero shrugged. That part bothered him less than 'werewolf in a time-traveling phone booth. Clearly, these two werewolves weren't exactly in the top percentile of more classes than just hiss-tory.

"It made sense at the time." Alhex admitted, shrugging. "However, after we returned from our trip to Monster High, having done a most admittedly frighteous job re-branding it for Luna High-"

"Is THAT what you call what you did?" Layla interrupted, aghast.

"-We discovered that the werewolf in the phone booth's promise to take us back in time to gather up important monsters from hiss-tory to finish our end-of-scaremester report was just a bogus trick."

"The phone booth was so totally just a prop from the drama class's performance of Singin' in the Pain." Fleanu added in. "It was then that we began to suspect that our report was not going to be saved through time-travel shenanigans."

"Which means that Fleanu's dad is going to send him away to military school." Alhex added.

"Which means that MYLD STALLIONS must break up."
Fleanu finished. "And therefore our most hexellent music cannot inspire a new age of world peace and most frighteous understanding like the time-traveling werewolf promised."

"And so...you decided..." Kai responded, figuring out slowly how the track on the minds of these two werewolves workd. "That to even the scales, you'd come back here and paint Monster High stuff all over your OWN grim?"

"As the great philsomonster So-cretin said, 'Two wrongs make a fright."
Fleanu answered.

Layla slapped a claw to her forehead.

"DON'T. The saying is 'Two wrongs DON'T make a fright!"

"Well...we told you we were failing hiss-tory." Alhex replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:17 pm
Meanwhile in the howlway...

More Volleyhowl players gathered around to watch the Harry/Peggy drama. Peggy had gotten Harry into a HEEEEEEEEXTREME headlock.

"Give up and say we'll do my distraction! SAY IT!"

"NEVAH!"

Harry started singing.

"Aaaaaaaall I am howling.....is give peace a chance!"

Volleyhowl players started making bets with each other on what would hold out longer......Harry's singing voice or Peggy's arm strength.  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:30 pm
Kai looked around at the grimnasium. True, he hadn't painted any of it...the impasto technique, especially, he would have done completely differently....but at least it was good and Monster High-d up. Even if it had been done by a couple of weird Luna High students.

"So...you bros are a rock band?" Nero asked Fleanu and Alhex. Fleanu nodded.

"Most definitely, my large-shouldered bro. Alhex and I are most influenced by the demigods of Monster Rock, like Dread Zepplin and Bleak Sabbath."

"Hm...well, maybe someday you can come and play at Boolittles in Little Zombietown. I DJ there on the weekends."

"Really?" The two werebros looked at each other in surprise.

"HEXCELLENT!" They spellebrated with a round of air guitar. Kai couldn't help but crack a smile.

"I see that." Layla nudged him, but she couldn't help but smile too. "Look at all the trouble we went through, and these two took care of our 'revenge' for us. We didn't even need subtrefuge or a distraction-"

"THE DISTRACTION!" Kai suddenly yelped out. They'd left Peggy and Hary out on their own in the hallways of a hostile school!

"Ari! Layla! We have to go save Peggy and Harry!" Kai grabbed the two ghouls by the claws and made a beeline for the doors of the grimnasium.

Fleanu and Alhex looked at Nero.

"Was it something we said?"

Outside, in the hallways, Kai's acute were-cat hearing picked up a strange sound....it sounded almost like...dueling chants.

"LET'S GO HARRY!"

"HARRY SUCKS!"

"LET'S GO HARRY!"

"HARRY SUCKS!"

"Abwuh?" Kai let go of Arillena and Layla and pressed himself against the wall of the hallway. Together, the three of them crept near the sounds. What was going on?

Harry Herne

Arillena

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:33 pm
The scene in Luna High's howlway had gotten out of control. The volleyhowl players had set up into two camps- the 'Harry sucks!' camp or the "Let's go, Harry!' camp. Peggy had let his name slip and no one believed he was Buff Drinklots anymore. The craziest part was that somehow Johnny Roc, son of the Rocs, and King Gi-Dor-Ra, son of a three headed kaiju and a mummy, found their way to Luna High and sent up an announce table.

"Springwell needs to let him go, King! The ref is going to disqualify her!"

"No way, JR, I don't see anything wrong!"

"That damn hold is illegal and you know it!"

Peggy continued to hold Harry in a headlock but started swinging him around in a circle. The poor Fae prince was getting dizzy....and nauseous.

"All I am saying....*gulp* oh not good....is give...peace...a chance."

It was at that moment that Harry's stomach revolted and he lost his lunch. Peggy jumped back.

"EW! GROSS!"

The crowd immediately started arguing who won.

"This chaos, King! Where's the damn ref!?"

"I think he ate some your barbecue, JR!"  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:32 am
Kai Merha
Harry Herne
Ari was stuck to the wall next to Kai and Layla the chanting rang in her ears and in her head. Harry wasn't the only one feeling dizzy. She covered her eyes and slumped against the wall- not noticing the little white wolf squeeze it's way through the crowds...wearing a black and white vertical striped shirt?

Walking on his hind legs like a pro, Damyn blew a whistle and waved his paws side to side.

"...That's the Ref?"

"Tiny Fellow aint he?"

"Safe!" The fuzzball squeaked loudly. "No wait-... You're out!" He corrected and pointed at Peggy. "No illegal choke holds or... Whatever THAT was!"

The crowd started booing the ref and egging for the fight to continue.

"See King? What I tell ya?"

"What do you think JR? Will he make it to round two?"

The Tiny Wyldfae Referee walked over to Harry- watching where he stepped- and looked up at him. "You gonna survive?" He asked simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:31 am
"It would appear that we need a dissstraction to distract from our distraction."

Laya whispered toward Kai's direction, watching everything unfold with Ari and Harry and the Luna High volleyhowl players. She cast a glance over her shoulder toward Kai and Nero and the two were-bros who didn't seem all together that bad, despite the fact they had desecrated their school.

"Since our misssion hasss been aborted, so to speak, I think it bessst we indulge ourssselves with a strategic retreat." She nodded toward Fleanu and Alhex. "Perhaps you two would deign to join usss?"

"But how are we going to get Ari and Harry out of there?" Kai pondered, leaning over just enough to peak past the corner and toward the pair who were doing their job and doing it well, even if in an unhexpected way.

"Sssimple." Layla mused and her tail curled around a volleyhowl ball that had been on the floor. "Thisss always works in the booviesss."

With a lightning quick whip of her tail, Layla pitched the volleyhowl ball like a pro -- and bonked it right upside of the distracted werewolf's noggin!

"Hey!" Fuzz snarled, rubbing his head and growling back towards his team members. "Watch it!" He turned back to watch the Monster High tandem's friends when another ball beaned him in the back of the head! He spun around. "NOT FUNNY!"  

Layla LaMia

Distinct Gaian

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:32 am
Layla's hexpert aim with the volleyhowls had caused the team players to start arguing amongst themselves over who had thrown the balls. It was definitely distracting them from Peggy and Harry, but the two of them were still arguing with each other, not realizing that they were holding up the entire group now.

"I've got it! The halfslime show!" Nero snapped his claws. Kai raised an eyebrow.

"Wait...what?" He asked. "The halfslime show of the graveball game? That's HOURS from now. How is that supposed to help us?"

"Well, okay. It doesn't exactly help us RIGHT now in THIS stitchuation, but once we get out of this, which I'm totally sure we will, I think I know how to REALLY get revenge on those Luna High Wolfpack guys for ruining our pep rally."

"Can we talk about this later?" Kai asked, as the arguments between the volleyhowl players were getting louder and louder. Volleyhowls were starting to be thrown around like dodgeballs between the were-students.

"Just sayin', if the halfslime show featured DJ Nero DuSphinx, featuring Myld Stallyons, a Monster High kid and two Luna High kids, performing on-stage in a show of TOTAL HARMONY, it'd totally blow the Luna High Wolfpack's minds."

Kai paused. A volleyhowl bounced off his head and ricocheted towards Arillena.

"Does that mean we can get the band back together?" Kai asked Nero. Nero's spine shivered with a horrifying chill.

"The boo band?! No, I mean, we don't have to go quite THAT far-"

"We're getting the band back together!" Kai made a fist and pumped it up and down in the air. "I'll text Dashner! I'll call Roswell! I'll tell Glen to bring his drum set!"

"Mega-dual band scream-team-up?!" Fleanu, behind Kai and Nero piped up. "A most hexellent idea, compadres!"

"Now we REALLY need to get out of here and get back to Monster High!" Kai cracked his knuckles. He was going to play the HECK out of his ukelele at the halfslime show!

Nero looked weak in the knees.

"Maybe this wasn't my most bro-dacious of ideas...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:49 pm
Arillena hadn't been listening. The shouts and whistles and howl were clouding her head. She remained curled up against the wall trying to block out all the noise coming from the outside and the inside of her head. That little threatening voice that only spoke in hushed Irish was trying to build up the anxiety again. The logical voice was getting drowned out. The Changling could feel her skin prickle as the Hushed voice was winning... she opened her eyes which gleamed a violent green when-
WHACK

The volleyball whacked the side of her head causing her vision to become dizzy and her eyes returned to normal. It was like being slapped out of a trance. She shook her head quick from side to side and registered what was happening. In a moment she stood up and slowly crept over to her friends.

"Now we really need to get out of here and get back to Monster High!" Kai was saying. Ari glanced at the expression around them. Nero appeared much less Excited then Kai was.

"How are we going to get away with all this going on?" She found her voice suddenly. Glancing back at The Little wolf referee, who was shaking his head at the chaos, she looked about as faint as Nero did. This certainly didn't go as planned...  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Peggy Springwell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:41 pm
Kai Merha

Chaos reigned in the hallway. Half the volleyhowl players were still egging on Peggy's fight with Big McLargeHuge Hippie Boy and the other half were fighting over who hit who with a ball. Beyond the melee, the audience, and the announcers(announcers?), she saw her new fangled friends. They had to get back to the tunnels but how could they slip away?

There WAS one way. There was one way but it could reveal Peggy's biggest, darkest, broodiest, HEXTREME secret. Looking around some more, she saw no other choice. Reaching into a secret pocket in her utility skirt, Peggy pulled out what looked like chess pieces from her pocket....all knights. She scattered them in a circle around her.

"GAH! CHESS PIECES, OUR ONE WEAKNESS!" shrieked one of the Luna High jocks. The forty-eight "chess pieces"(forty-eight was a totally HEXTREME amount to throw) exploded into clouds of smoke. The volleyhowl player started coughing and running into each other as Peggy pulled Hippie Boy to Kai and the others.

"We better go!" Peggy exclaimed to Kai. "Someone dropped smoke boo-mbs and it's the perfect distraction to the distraction."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:52 am
"Smoke bombs? Who the heck had smo-" Kai was cut off by Peggy grabbing him by the arm and charging back to the boiler room in the smoky confusion.

Kai grabbed Arillena's arm, she grabbed Nero, Nero grabbed Layla, Harry thought they were all getting ready to form a chanting circle and grabbed the hand of Layla, and Layla wrapped her tail around Alhex and Fleanu.

Together as a chain, Peggy led them all through the coughing, growling mass of werewolf students. She expertly hopped over the tiny werewolf referee as he wheezed. The sounds of the janitor coughingly singing the final verse of "Let it Bro" told her which direction to turn to get them back to the boiler room.

As the smoke dissipated and some very confused Volleyhowl players looked around and tried to figure out just what the heck had just happened, the Monster High students were back in the catacombs and heading back to their school just in time for the Graveball game.

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas