Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:15 pm
I'm All Dolled Up and Inspired!
Username: Kara Asumie

Name of Soquili: Taikou Suzu
Temper: Perilous

The Story:
Quote:
In a far away land there was this Carousel where the music could be heard miles away. The music of phantom bells echoing more in the night then in the day light. The ruins of the Carousel come to life at night as the black and pink shreds of ribbons and cloth dangling from the tops of this run down of fun place. Bells jiggling in the wind like they are dancing with the ribbon it hangs from as if calling to the spirits of the fallen. The Carousel animals beaten to the ground or shattered. There is a Phantom of this Carousel one that has taken a fallen saddle, bells, and ribbon with cloth to dress herself up. It is said she dances for the dead on the windy nights when the bells make the most of their music. As her paws hit the ground she whispers a poem into the wind to see if it will carry with the sounds of the bells.

"Oh come and see the dancing bells.
Come to the ruin Carousel.
The shattered animals come to life.
If you say this poem to them.
Oh come and see the dancing bells.
There are things of phantoms here.
There are things of delight.
If you whisper sweetly enough.
The shattered animals come to life.
Come to the ruin Carousel."

It is more like the a song then a poem but to her it is a poem she sings so it is a bit of both in her world. She is a creature of the night and doesn't like to be up in the day time. Maybe it is because the mystic aura of the Carousel only seems to have power at night. Or maybe because at least at night her pink coat is harder to spot. This ruined Carousel doesn't get a lot of visitors so it is her home and where she is most of her time. She even sleeps on the Carousel in the day looking like she is one of the broken carousel animals even if all the poles are broken and most lay on the ground like they are giving the carousel a golden halo.

As the day light shows Taikou Suzu wraps her long wolf fluffy tail around her to keep warm and semi hidden. The bells on her are the reasons she loves to dance with the bells of the ruined carousel. They ribbons and cloth as well as the saddle are all things she has collected from the thing she loves the most the carousel. Her temper of being Perilous does get her into trouble as she is one who is full of danger and risk but that is why she loved the Carousel that was ruined and seen much more then she has. It risked standing there and now it is falling apart. Would she too fall apart here with the Carousel? Maybe but for now she is young and will live day to day without worrying about what is to come when she is too busy dancing about these ruins. Hopefully the Carousel won't collapse on her. It is risky being here. It is dangerous to sleep on something that is breaking apart.

After all you never know if it will take you with it once it goes. Taikou Suzu wakes once the sun sets as she watches the colors in the sky with the setting sun. "Oh so pretty." She giggles as the winds start to phantom bell music of this Carousel as she hops off of it and starts to dance singing her poem once again in a low whisper. Oh how she would never get tired of this life. Rather then wishing to go and see the world she is happy here at the Carousel with the music of the bells.. Dancing as her paws hit the ground making the bells on her jiggling their own music as her tail sways to the music as graceful as the moonlight dancing on the waters.

--The End--

The Lovely Mare:
User Image
Comments: Sorry the story most likely sucks. I am bad at stories. Thank you for the game. I had a lotta fun. I love these dress up games.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:30 pm
Username: Abysmal_Night

Name of Soquili: Shikoba
Temper: Playful

The Story:
Quote:
Shikoba wasn't always the lovely mare. In fact, once upon a time she was quite the raggedy-well-loved pony doll of a very sweet little girl. The little girl would play with her and brush her mane and tail every day and even wove some very pretty feathers and strings of beads into her stringy hair. Shikoba never minded the make-overs though, she quite enjoyed them in fact. The little girl whom she loved, loved her back.

They went everywhere together; school, the park, dinners, even the carnival whenever it came to town. Though, that was the beginning of the end. A boy from the girl's class took Shikoba and ran into the haunted house with the little doll. The girl gave chase and tried to get it from the boy, but during the struggle, Shikoba's stringy tail got caught up in the gears of one of the jump-scare animatronics. The boy left the little girl to pull Shikoba free, of course not without some damage. Shikoba's tail was torn from her body and the beads and feathers that had been woven in were lost. The little girl burst into tears and ran from the ride. She was found sobbing behind a tent by a rather friendly, though-eccentric, mystic woman.

The woman asked the girl what was wrong and the little girl told her what had happened. The woman frowned and took the doll and motioned for the girl to follow her. She led her into a tent and took a seat at her table, pulling out a three fox-like toy-tails that she had been holding onto. She got out a needle and thread and got to work sewing the tails onto the doll. As she did this, she asked the girl if she had any wishes, and if she would name three. The little girl thought, watching her raggedy doll in the slim gentle hands of the beautiful woman. She told the woman that she wished Shikoba would always be beautiful, like how she was when the girl first got her. She told the woman she also wished that Shikoba would always be given pretty things to put into her mane and tail, and decorate her body. Lastly, she had always wished that Shikoba would be alive one day. By the time the girl had finished her third wish, the woman had finished her mendings and smiled. She gave the doll back to her and instructed the girl to put one last mark on the doll that evening and then come back to the carnival the next day, and the girl did just that.

When she got home, much later that evening, she found a pretty pink marker and drew two hearts onto the shoulder of her doll before turning out the light and going to bed.

When she woke up the next morning though, Shikoba was gone; not on her pillow where the little girl had left her, not on the floor like she had fallen off, she was absolutely nowhere to be found in the room. So the girl hurried to the carnival, as fast as her parents would take her. When she got there, she saw a carousel, a ride that had not been there before, and on it, she saw a pretty mare, just like her Shikoba, and the mystic woman from the day before weaving beads and feathers into her mane. The woman smiled when she noticed the girl and motioned her up and gave her a few things to help decorate the mare's mane with.

That night, the girl went home, happy but sad without her doll. She got to work on another one, it was rough and raggedy, like her doll Shikoba had been, but this time it was in the form of a small girl. She sat there sadly, wishing she had her doll back. But she had to go to bed, so asleep she went. Before morning came though, the girl woke up to the sound of paws at her window. She glanced out and saw Shikoba, not a doll, or a carousel pony, but a full living and breathing mare. She gasped and happily hugged the nose of the mare. But, not all was happy.

Shikoba had come to say good bye.

The woman's magic was limited, and the carnival would be moving the next day, and Shikoba would have to go with it. The little girl was sad, but Shikoba assured her it wouldn't be forever, and offered the girl a proper ride before she left for a year. The girl was quick to agree and hopped on and Shikoba took off.

Though it was only for a night, it felt like an eternity to them. Shikoba and her girl, they were happy. But as morning came, Shikoba had to go. The girl quickly tied the doll she had made to Shikoba's mane and told the mare to never forget her and to return. With a smile, Shikoba agreed and was off, returning to the carnival just in time to leave with them.

But, Shikoba's story doesn't end there. She traveled, and traveled, collecting feathers and beads, even fabrics and charms to make up adornments for her hair, and bits for her saddle, and even coming upon a group of people who thought she'd look great with butterfly wings on her saddle and behind her ears, but most of all she collected stories so that every year the carnival returned to the girl's home town she'd be able to share something new with the little girl, just as the little girl always shared something new with her.

The Lovely Mare:
User Image Shikoba-Wingless-View
Comments: So I didn't get to completely finish her rough-design, but yeh. Open to artist's choice to make changes and such. ^.^  

Abysmal_Night

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:00 am
Username: Thalea

Name of Soquili: Venus Verticordia
Temper: Devoted

The Story:
Quote:

Without blood, there is no true sacrifice.

Each year, one mare with the purest and bravest of hearts would be sacrificed to the Gods in order to ensure peace and prosperity for the herd. She would go willing to her fate and in doing so, be welcomed by the ancestors in the Bright Planes of the Afterworld. It was not death the mares faced, for their sacrifice lead them to immortality.

At the dawn of the New Year, as custom had it, one brave mare stepped forward to meet her fate. She was proud to be the one to volunteer for this prestigious honor. Her family gazed upon her with pride, except for her sister who stared at her with sadness. The Sacrifice began her long walk into the woods to the Altar of the Gods. She did not know what would happen, only that her death would benefit the herd for the next year. Upon the altar she stood, awaiting her fate, when a dark figure emerged from the tree line. It was a terrible beast, its maw was covered in crusted blood and its eyes held a wicked glint. A gruesome smile played upon its countenance as moon beams flickered off its sharp fangs.

“Are you a messenger from the Gods here to take the sacrifice?” Her voice shook as she stood in the presence of the beast. It did not say a word, as it began to circle her as if assessing her in some why. “Am I not a worthy sacrifice?” Again the creature was silent, the laps around her continued, causing her heart to beat faster. It came to a stop right in front of her, its long tongue came out of its maw and appeared to salivate. Before she could blink the creature was upon her, agony filled her entire body as her blood soaked the altar.

A young kitsune watched horrified in the shadows as her sister was devoured alive by the pure walker. Fear held her in place, she knew she had to leave, to flee and tell the others what she had saw but she could not move. The elders knew. This was what happened to the sacrifices each year, they were eaten by a blood thirsty creature. How long would this continue? The herd would run out of females before the insatiable hunger of the pure walker was ever close to being filled.

With one last despondent gaze toward the body of her sister, the young mare fled silently through the trees, vowing that in one year she would get revenge and rid her herd of the need for this terrible sacrifice.

It was against the law for a mare to learn the ways of the warrior, but it was allowed for a proper mare to watch the bouts and provide a stallion with a token should she favor him. So the mare watched and flirted, etching the movements into her memory. In secret she practiced, it was sloppy at first, but before long it was no longer awkward, it had become a dance. She used this new found gracefulness to impress the elders with her purity, poise and elegance.

The day had come. One year ago her sister was sacrificed to fill the empty stomach of a terrible beast. No more would an innocent have to die to feed his hunger. With her head held high, the kitsune walked into the woods on her silent paws. The year did nothing to change the Altar of the Gods, the stone was a deep brown, stained with the blood of the previous sacrifices. She stood, shaking in anticipation and fear. A dark figure approached, an evil grin revealed sharp yellow teeth.

“You are no messenger of the Gods. You are the devil himself and I will send you back to where you belong.”

Not even waiting for the creature to get closer she lunged at him, her paws scratching against his flank. He howled and snapped his jaws in her direction, just barely missing her throat. She kicked at him, making herself sick each time she drew blood. As she was distracted by the red substance, he scratched at her, tearing through her coat. Pain made her want to stop, but if she did, she would die. Her fighting became desperate. The walker was injured, he howled in pain and backed away, a calculating gaze in his eyes. Fear filled the mare, she had failed. The world swam before her eyes as she tried to make it back to her herd, but before she could get very far, darkness enveloped her.

Blood. The metallic stench woke her from her painful stupor. On shaky legs she walked back to her herd, only to discover a battle ground. Death as far as the eye could see and in the center of the pile of bodies the pure walker stood. Soon she would join her family, the thought almost relieved her. The walker stepped upon the bodies, blooding his already blood crusted paws. His movements were made to taunt her, to make her fear the death that was to come. All she could feel was relief.

He stopped a few yards away from her, near a body of a dead warrior, wicked glee shown from his eyes. Before he could move, a long wooden branch sharpened at the tip was thrust through his heart. The warrior widened his eyes when he saw her and with his last dying breath he told her to run.

She did as she was told. She ran until she could no longer hold her weight upon her shaking legs. Fear, anger, and anguish filled her. She was to blame for the genocide of her entire herd and it was something she would have to live with forever.

As she watched the sun crest over the mountain the mare decided it was time to start anew. The scars of the past would always be with her, but a new beginning was what she needed. With the breaking of dawn Rhiannon died and Venus Verticordia was born.

The Lovely Mare:
User Image
Comments: She is a three tailed kitsune, who loves the colors pink, purple and gold. Venus has a few scars upon her body from where she was attacked by the pure walker. After her ordeal with the walker, she reinvented herself. She is now a soquili who gives advice and listens to peoples problems, even tho she has her own set of issues that need to be worked out, but that is for another time... She enjoys helping people. Her name means Venus Changer of Hearts and she wants to embody that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 am
Username: Rita Zyon

Name of Soquili: Evelia
Temper: Troubled

The Story:
Quote:
"Once upon a time there was a young mare by the name of......"

"Hang on, hang on. Are we really going to start off a tale with 'Once upon a time'? That's too cliche!"

"It was a dark and stormy night..........better?"

"......."

"Fine. You tell the story."

“I thought you’d never ask. Before I tell this tale, let me give the audience a title. I have chosen to call this story, The search for the perfect saddle. The mare of this tale is Evelia, a rather pink soquili with long silvery hair. Every year she visited us...”

"You mean she visited our boss. We just watched on the sidelines cleaning up."

“A minor detail. Anyway....ever since I started to work for the boss, I've seen Evelia come here each year to try and be a part of the events. These events were created by the boss and they involved themed saddles and carousels that changed each year. There were always a ton of festivities to participate in, but, they were only open to the soquili the boss let in. If he liked your saddle, you got in. Every year Evelia came here, she never got in. The boss never liked her saddle. I was so sure she would get in a couple of years ago when the boss held that love-themed event because of the hearts on her coat. She didn't. Perhaps if she wore a different saddle.......but, she always stuck with the same green and purple saddle. Oh sure, she tried to attach items that matched the themes: like flowers, cobwebs, stones, and straw; however, it wasn't the same as getting a new saddle every year, you know?”

"Not everyone gets a new saddle every year, you know. You make it sound like new saddles are cheap. Besides, Evelia’s saddle has sentimental value. Unless, would you rather gloss over that part?”

“I was going to thoroughly describe Evelia’s background eventually! I just thought I should capture the audience’s attention first. Now, Evelia’s parents died when she was very young. I have no idea how they died, I only heard that she was sent to live with her uncle. Many years ago, her uncle tried to get into these themed saddle events too. The boss never let him in either. I remember seeing him when Evelia was quite small. Never heard him speak, he seemed quite reclusive. Oh, and quite odd too. He....”

”Evelia’s saddle?”

“Right........I once overheard Evelia telling the boss that the green and purple saddle she wore actually belonged to her mother. She stated this so sweetly and calmly that I was stunned when the boss still turned her away. Every year she goes home, she brings terrible news with her.”

”Sweetly? Calmly? Evelia has quite a temper. Sure, some years are better than others. However, there are better words to use than calmly. Mercurial or troubled sounds perfect. I suppose I could live with sweetly, she looks sweet.”I think...

"Can you please let me finish? This year, the theme was called “Simple Beauties”. I was certain this was Evelia's year to get in. She never showed up. The boss let in such simple soquili to be a part of the carousel and the other festivities. I can't believe she didn't come! I wonder why she didn't? Did something happen to her? Or, did she stop being so determined? It's a mystery and one we may never know the answer to. After all, this tale is merely a brief account of Evelia and her life. The End.”

"The End? What kind of ending was that? I thought having the title be “the search for the perfect saddle” was horrible when it has nothing to do with the tale; but, this ending is worse. Perhaps if you hadn’t ditched work partway through the event to flirt, you would have seen when Evelia arrived.”

“She showed up?!? Why didn’t you say something earlier? You better not be lying Hans!”

"I noticed her when she approached the entrance to the event cautiously. I expected the boss to appear right away as he tends to do, but, his mate came out to greet her instead. They talked for a while before she ushered Evelia inside. I managed to hear pieces of their conversation. They talked...."

"How could I miss it? I’ve been watching her for years and the day she gets in, I miss it!”

".......about the uncle. He died. Evelia decided to come here one last time in memory of him. Shockingly, our boss's mate knew him. She talked about how close they were, before he changed. Sounded like he had an accident years ago and it messed him right up. She said they drifted apart after that and she came here to become the boss's mate. The way she talked about Evelia's uncle though, it makes things clearer when you consider those rumours about the boss’s jealousy.

"I don’t follow. What does this have to do with Evelia never getting in?”

"I suppose she was punished because of her blood. She was upset though. Her expression was sour, her ears went back, and I couldn’t help but notice the way her claws dug into the dirt. Although I noticed this, I don’t think anyone else did. I wonder what Evelia will do? Will she...”

“Hans! Gus! Last I checked you’re supposed to be cleaning. Stop chit chatting and get back to work.”

"Yes sir!"

The Lovely Mare:
User Image
Comments: Thank you for the opportunity ^^ (Edit: I forgot to mention about the narrators-Hans and Gus. I left out on purpose what type of animal they are to let the audience decide.).  

Rita Zyon

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:09 am
Username: AislingJuno

Name of Soquili: Kishiko –Japanese "Child of the seashore" It seemed rather fitting
Temper: acquisitive

The Story:
Quote:

-"Pearls are like silky ocean drops given life. They are the gems of the ocean and they shall be mine." - words by Kishiko of the shore

Kishiko pale blue hair whipped back and forth pulled by the winds changing currents. The trade winds were especially strong today. A fact Kishiko thought was especially funny considering her job.

The Mare’s sky blue eyes intently gazed out at the horizon scanning for movement but spotted nothing more than the changing surf. She waded into the water, her stockings becoming heaver as they became bogged down with salt water. Carefully she took several big steps into the oncoming tide, until the water splashed against her chest. Then Kishiko did something that would have perplexed other soq if they had been watching from the sidelines of the shore. She took a long breath of air and then bowed her head until her mouth was covered by ocean water. Then Kishiko emitted a single whole note of sound underwater.

-If you were musically minded you would know it was the note of high F-

Salt water rushed into her mouth and she hurriedly lifted her head from the water. Kishiko made unladylike sounds as she coughed wildly clearing her mouth of ocean water. After a few minutes a pair of fins could be spotted slashing through the waves.

Instead of looking freighted Kishiko gazed at the approaching with a small smile on her face. Stopping a few feet away from her several heads bobbed out of the water. The largest belonging to a golden coated mer stallion, the middle belonging to a pale green dolphin and the smallest belonging to a red and purple sunset colored seathi male. The small seathi appeared to be clinging to the saddle attached to the dolphin. Both the dolphin and the mer had satchels loaded with goods strapped onto their sides.

“Hi giantess,” the seathi male said playfully.

“Hi small fry,” Kishiko bantered.

“Lady, we have a delivery from shipwreck fields to the shaman of the silver-leaf herd in the forest –one golden chalice and some aquatic coral and plant life to the healer of zareen herd in the plains. Do you think you can get the shipment to both herds in a fortnight? The mer asked sternly.

The Mers name was Ariq and he tended to act as emissary between the mer/seathi pirate communities and the landlocked soq.
In all the time Kishiko had acted as courier, she had never seen him smile. He was always was very serious. While his apprentice the little seathi named kairen was a miniature spitfire of energy.

Kishiko nodded and her pearl strands clinked together softly. “I might be able to make the delivery if I move swiftly. The journey will sap my energy and I will have little time to rest. “Kishiko replied slyly with a glint in her eye.

Ariq sighed used to Kishiko tactics. “Of course the pay for such a journey is quite substantial. He nodded to Kairen who opened one of the dolphin’s satchels and pulled out a massive pink pearl. “To be given to you when you return to us after a successful and timely deal. “ Ariq remarked stressing the word timely.

“Well gentlemen we have a deal. My paws will race across sand, forest and grasslands. For such a treasure I shall be as swift as a running puma.” Kishiko Remarked seriously as she intently gazed at the enormous pale pink pearl. Pink was so her color.

The Lovely Mare:
User Image

Comments: Her clothing items are mostly inspired by her profession. The water theme lets land herds know that when she on herd land she has a delivery and she means no harm to any herd members. Many herds are weary of pawed soq and she tries to alleviate their fears.
I tried to go a more traditional Japanese look with her stocking design and the waves on her saddle and. I also made the saddle to look slightly like a fish. I did try a couple of regular looking saddles but didn't like them before I got the idea of a fish saddle. If you pick her feel free to change it if you desire.
I don’t have a tablet so it’s not really clear but her tail is one single long wolf tail. I’m also open with any of her hair/clothing/ jewelry items being changed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:53 am
Username: Tudora

Name of Soquili: Lovette
Temper: Set

The Story:
Quote:
One day in a land far away, a powerful traveling mystic called for a great race. "But not just any race," he told them, "but a grand race, where the fastest would be adorned, and taken with me to become immortalized!"

Although many soquili trained long and hard for the race, the twelve fastest were chosen as the winners.

The mystic congratulated the twelve on their victory. "And now, I have a few things I'd like the winners to wear as I lead them to become immortalized." He outfitted them with items on their faces and backs that they had never seen before, then led them up over a mountain pass and into an unfamiliar valley.

As they traveled, the champions grew more ill at ease. One mare, Lovette, even held back and traveled more reluctantly though the land, but had assured the others that she would catch up to them.

"Sir?" a stallion asked the mystic after they had turned into a particularly odd clearing, "Umm... couldn't you have just made us immortal back at our homeland?"

"Immortal?" The mystic chuckled, turning around to them in the clearing, "My dear, I said I would immortalize you, not make you immortal!"

The stallion gasped, and as the eleven began to realize something was horribly wrong they turned to run, but even their great speed was no match for the magic the mystic unleashed.

Once the spell was complete, what stood in that clearing was not a group of soquili, but a carousel of eleven. The mystic grinned at his work, then left to make other preparations.

Lovette heard the commotion and ran to her friends, but could only gasp in horror at what she saw had happened to them.

She ran, away from the clearing, and away from the land she came from, unable to help her friends, and wanting to make sure she and the mystic never crossed paths again.

The Lovely Mare:
User Image
Comments:In keeping with the opposite theme of the event, I added spots to edits, and the circular spot-shaped beads strung around her front legs, since most of her body is striped.  

Tudora
Crew

Omnipresent Whisperer

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 am
Username: AllSummedUpNJazz

Name of Soquili: Sybil Wolfsbane
Temper: Angry

The Story:
Quote:

Sybil came from a long line of canid soquili. Luscious fluffy tails and owed feet were as much a family trait as hooves and manes were to others. She was no different and if anything an exceptional example due to her ears which were also explicitly canine. Her days were spent grooming an hunting. Her nights howling at the moon with her pack and sleeping in a large pile.
She thought she was the apple of everyone eye the epitome of popularity and that may have been true one the surface. However jealousy, at least the dangerous kind festers below the skin. . . Waiting to strike.
Saladine a stallion whom Sybil had slighted heard of a plant which would rid him of her forever. The Wolfsbane. A powerful poison said to doubly effective on those of canid trait. Hence the name. It took awhile but eventually he found it and slipped it into a bit of meats when they were out alone together on a hunt.
She ate it and almost immediately a stabbing pain in her gut began, however it soon turned into feeling more like fire. She was burning from the inside out she thought as she sank to the ground. Her mane and the fur on her tail began falling out in gobs. Saladine stood over her and watched.
"Not too pretty for me now are you!" He laughed.
She cried and howled in pain at his paws as the fire in her gut ragged. However soon she had bigger problems leaves and spikes like thorns began to grow through her skin. Howls became screams. Saladine retreated afraid someone would find them and know his part in it.
Thick luscious black leaves became her mane and her tail became a hideous plant with eyes and teeth. It was the last thing she saw before the world went black.
When she awoke and she still couldn't see. . . At least not with her own eyes. The hideous tail plant on the other hand could see very well.
She knew she could not return home . . . So she and her her new addition wandered aimlessly. Longing for something similar to the companionship her pack had once offered she eventually she found the carrousel. They offered her a place among others like herself twisted and broken. Provided that is she could pull her weight or rather carry it. It was shameful but at least she was no longer alone. So she accepted they dressed her in silks and a saddle, fed her, and here she shall remain. Forever more.

The Lovely Mare:
User Image
Comments: so all I had was a pencil and a printed sheet. My art skills as you can see leave plenty to be desired. But the colors I would like used are purple, black and grey. I am 100% okay with artist interpretation.
I loved reading everyone's stories and seeing the other entries. Very pretty.

I think I'm late. If I am I understand and am okay  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:51 am
Congratulations to Tudora for winning with her design and story! It was a hard vote that was difficult to pin down by design alone/story, but, while short, the story worked well with the theme event and the design was super cute

Tudora
Username: Tudora

Name of Soquili: Lovette
Temper: Set

The Story:
Quote:
One day in a land far away, a powerful traveling mystic called for a great race. "But not just any race," he told them, "but a grand race, where the fastest would be adorned, and taken with me to become immortalized!"

Although many soquili trained long and hard for the race, the twelve fastest were chosen as the winners.

The mystic congratulated the twelve on their victory. "And now, I have a few things I'd like the winners to wear as I lead them to become immortalized." He outfitted them with items on their faces and backs that they had never seen before, then led them up over a mountain pass and into an unfamiliar valley.

As they traveled, the champions grew more ill at ease. One mare, Lovette, even held back and traveled more reluctantly though the land, but had assured the others that she would catch up to them.

"Sir?" a stallion asked the mystic after they had turned into a particularly odd clearing, "Umm... couldn't you have just made us immortal back at our homeland?"

"Immortal?" The mystic chuckled, turning around to them in the clearing, "My dear, I said I would immortalize you, not make you immortal!"

The stallion gasped, and as the eleven began to realize something was horribly wrong they turned to run, but even their great speed was no match for the magic the mystic unleashed.

Once the spell was complete, what stood in that clearing was not a group of soquili, but a carousel of eleven. The mystic grinned at his work, then left to make other preparations.

Lovette heard the commotion and ran to her friends, but could only gasp in horror at what she saw had happened to them.

She ran, away from the clearing, and away from the land she came from, unable to help her friends, and wanting to make sure she and the mystic never crossed paths again.

The Lovely Mare:
User Image
Comments:In keeping with the opposite theme of the event, I added spots to edits, and the circular spot-shaped beads strung around her front legs, since most of her body is striped.

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Tudora
Crew

Omnipresent Whisperer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Eee! Thank you <3