Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DRP] Wrapped Up (Junko/Seiji) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm
You made a (poor) deal

Seiji was wise to your antics, Junko. His head turned, minutely, to take in the long line of curved spine, lovely bottom, and shapely legs she was now displaying for him. it was a lovely view, and he appreciated it, but it wasn't going to save her.

Of course he still made no move to give his conscious state away. The amount of effort Junko was going to to making him think she was still asleep was hilarious to him. Specially given that she had woken herself up worrying about it. Before dawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 pm
My gift to you

"Hey gorgeous," was called back as the ghost headed towards the fridge and the bottle of pumpkin juice he'd stashed there the day before. Then, beckoned by her urging, he made his way back towards her work room, twisting the cap off the bottle so he could take a long drink.

She was holding something out to him as he appeared in the doorway, and the boil blinked, staring at the coat in her hands before setting the bottle down on her work table. "Did you make this?" Silly question was silly, but it wasn't the sort of style his fiance usually worked in.

It was his style, to a 'T', and he reached out to run fingers along the edge of the collar and the embroidery within. Her name, soon enough. With a smile he'd take the coat from her hands and pull it on so they could both see how it fit, but before he turned to the mirror he pulled the monster ghoul in for a very thorough kiss to answer her question.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:22 pm
Wrapped up

Brows lifted at her attempt to communicate, and an awful little grin spread across dark lips. "Sorry, what was that? I'm afraid I don't speak seamstress."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Plan all the weddings!

"It's really pretty," he agreed, draping his arms over her shoulders and laying his chin on the top of her head. "But how much does it cost?"

Yes, the school boy that did not yet have a job was worrying about how they were going to afford a big wedding, a house, and scarelings right off the bat.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:28 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

Seiji had sank back into his book, but he glanced up again after a moment. "Three bedrooms and a basement, or attic sounds about right. As long as you have a good work space." That was important, considering it was how Junko made her living.

The ghost shifted, laying back so he could use his fiance as a pillow.

eight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:16 pm
My gift to you!

Junko beamed with pride. He loved it! "Of course I did! You're always giving me gifts and spoiling me, but I never have a chance to do the same. So what better way than to make you something." She handed over the coat and clasped her hands neatly behind her back, looking him up and down and visually checking that every part of the coat fit as perfectly as she would hope.

Yes, good. Just as she had hoped.

She had been expecting, or perhaps even hoping, that he would check himself out in the mirror. Instead he gave her a kiss, and what a kiss! Junko giggled and reached her arms up to wrap them around his neck, eagerly returning his kiss. She let it linger before tilting her head back away from the kiss only to lean in again and affectionately brush her nose against his. "You're welcome," she whispered, grinning from ear to ear as she gave him a nudge. "Go on, go on! Look in the mirror! Tell me what you think! It's not too late for me to make any changes, too. So don't hesitate if there's anything you'd want different! I mean it!"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:30 pm
Wrapped up

His teasing earned him an unhappy growl from his little monster. The Mistress grinned. "You'd think with how often her mouth is full when you're around she'd master it," she teased in a dark tone. Junko's cheeks flushed hotly as she made a most displeased sound of disapproval.

"Mm-mm!" She tried to argue, but it didn't work. Junko whined as The Mistress cackled and instead she reached for her pin cushion, one by one sticking all of the pins back into it. Finally she sighed. "I hate you." And then she turned a smile up to Seiji. "I was saying thank you. Also..it's been awhile, and I'm almost done...but I think it's time for a break, yeah? Just a little one?" Junko looked hopeful.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Plan All the Weddings!

When he draped over her she leaned back against him and raised her notebook to hide the lower half of her face. A good question, and honestly she should have expected it. But at the very least she hadn't been so excited she hadn't looked! "Well, it depends. It's less if all you want is the location. It's more of you want them to provide food, etcetera. Um..for just the venue without adding additional services on their part, one thousand seeds, with a three-fifty deposit up front to secure it..." Glowing green eyes turned up toward him. She looked worried. Would he back off? She hoped not. "My services don't come cheap, I can easily pay the deposit right now, no worries.."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:28 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

He shifted and Junko quickly turned to lie on her back instead of her stomach, unbuttoning part of her stolen borrowed shirt so he could put his head down on her bare stomach without getting his hair caught up in buttons. She hummed, dainty fingers playing with Seiji's hair while some of her own hair coiled around Seiji's neck; it didn't squeeze, it simply rested there around the red string on his throat. "What if we could find one with a den for you? Your own special man cave," she suggested and even lowered her voice for 'man cave' in her own attempt at a manly voice.

On a scale of one to ten it would rate a generous three. Maybe.

"This one has a nice kitchen, three bedrooms.." She pursed her lips. What was the catch? ..Oh. The price. She scrolled past it with a sigh. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:44 pm
You made a (poor) deal

Well...now what? Anxiety kept her from falling asleep again. What now? Seiji wasn't moving which meant...either he was dead asleep, or he was awake and watching her..

Ugh.

Junko needed to know. She had to know. The suspense was killing her and despite the groggy exhaustion her body still felt her mind was wide, wide awake. Normal ghouls could just peek an eye open and check! Junko? No. Her eyes glowed. There was no such thing as a covert glance for this ghoul! Ugh! She did her best to relax, to clear her head and fall back asleep, but her pounding heart and racing imagination refused to let that happen. Five minutes passed, and then ten more, and Junko still couldn't fall back to sleep.

So, with her gut full of dread, Junko very, very slowly opened one eye open juuuust enough to try and look at Seiji. Unfortunately even opening her eye as little as she was let out the bright glow in the darkness. Damnit.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:49 pm
My gift to you!

Sharp teeth caught the light as he grinned down at her, and he gave her another kiss on the cheek before straightening out so he could head to the mirror. "I'm sure it's fine." Everything she'd ever made him had fit like a dream, and he couldn't imagine this being any different.

And it wasn't. The coat was tight, in a form flattering kind of way, and he turned in front of the mirror, admiring her handy work. Not only did it fit, but she'd managed to capture his preferred style perfectly. "Really, it looks great. I love it, J. Thank you."

A hand looped around her wrist, and the boil drew her in, wrapping his arms around her shoulders as he lay his chin on the top of her head, smiling at her in the mirror. "Best gift."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:54 pm
Wrapped up

The Mistress' comment was unexpected, and for a handful of seconds the ghost just stared. Then a wide grin split his lips an instant before he started laughing, hysterically.

By the time she had managed to put the pins away the laughter had at least started to subside, but he was still chuckling, when she huffed at the Mistress before smiling up at him. It was returned with an innocent smile of his own. "Baby, if you want to take a break I'm not going to say you can't." He wouldn't mind an excuse to ignore his homework for a little while.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:59 pm
Plan all the weddings!

He gave her a look as that notebook came up, but she surprised him by actually having an answer. One thousand seeds--Seiji made a low hissing noise, but her wrapped his arms a little tighter around her shoulders. It was steep, but it wasn't quite as bad as he'd been expecting, honestly. "Do we need additional services?"

At least it wasn't a 'no'.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:05 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

Well this was comfy. Glowing eyes gave a single blink before just closing as he soaked up her warmth, smiling as that tendril of hair slid to loop around his throat. The trail of fingers through dark hair pulled an appreciative hum before he turned his head just enough to give smooth skin a soft kiss.

"I don't need a den, or a man cave." A living room was fine, with a big couch, and a tv, and pictures on the walls. Somewhere they could watch movies, the two of them, and then when the time was right, them and their future scarelings.

Dark fingers slid along her stomach. "I just need you."  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:11 pm
You made a (poor) deal

He could feel her pulse racing, the rigidness with which she lay there. It was slow, awful torture for her, and the ghost was lapping it up! So much better than actually dragging her out of bed for a run, but it was still early. Technically, he hadn't woken her, so technically the deal was still in effect. If he wanted, he could wake her lovely a** up the following morning. Or the morning after that, if he wanted. The sky was the limit.

When she peeked, she'd notice an answering red glow, and should she actually open her eyes wide enough to see, the ghoul find a large, awful grin on her fiance's face as he looked down at her from his very comfy place beside her. "Good morning, Sunshine."

eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces