Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
New Scarmester Art Hexchange - Art revealed! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:54 pm
Hey everymonster! It's the last week of November, so that means it's time to reveal your artwork. Take your time; you have all week to post!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:09 pm
Yay!
Hellene Harpie

I got Helene~ He he And I simultaneously learned what Harajuku is~ I did my best~ I hope you like it ^u^

User Image  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:56 pm
Doriana Taylor

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

UGH. xD I procrastinated SO HARD. Bad me. >.>
Anyway... I had Doriana and Rory. Dori and Rory. Hehe >w<
Swear to god I will never do hands again

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:27 pm
Oh, I uhhh-dore that outfit for Rory! That looks exactly like something he would wear!

Coming next down the runway, we have "Skinny" Sally Slender, going for a vintage look as she prepares to go back to school for the new scaremester. If you ask Sally, you can NEVER have too many bows!

User Image

Up next, we have Ronan Aalto. He knows that Sevenscream magazine can never steer a boo wrong, and their article on Mod Fashion - Nautical No-nos and Maritime Miracles, inspired him for this salty number!

User Image

These are in black and white, unfortunately, but if either of you want them in color (and are able to wait a couple weeks), let me know!  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:16 pm
Draconia St George
Oh, I uhhh-dore that outfit for Rory! That looks exactly like something he would wear!

Coming next down the runway, we have "Skinny" Sally Slender, going for a vintage look as she prepares to go back to school for the new scaremester. If you ask Sally, you can NEVER have too many bows!

User Image

Aha my research paid off! Glad you like it!
I so definitely adore Sally's look! I would wear it myself XD
I'd love to have it in color, when you get a chance :3 Thanks so much! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:32 pm
Arillena

It's adorable! I love it, especially that skirt and the boots. Plenty of room for her talons. It's all very Hellene.

Fittingly, I had....you!

Stepping back to her foresty roots, Arillena wears an earthy frock woven by the local spiders. Eco friendly and floaty in this forest peasant look.

User Image

Our second beau for the show is Motthew, who found his inspiration in PAN-Monster airlines for a stylish and sky-ready outfit.

User Image  

Hellene Harpie

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:56 am
Hellene Harpie
Fittingly, I had....you!
User Image
emotion_kirakira Omg so pretty! I love it! And the use of spider webs is fantastic! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:25 am
Hellene Harpie

Our second beau for the show is Motthew, who found his inspiration in PAN-Monster airlines for a stylish and sky-ready outfit.

User Image

Oh my gosh I love him!! I so adore your style heart

At a first glance, I thought he looked like a guy from Grease, what with the jacket and his hair. But, I see the little astrology accents and I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much!!  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:59 am
Showing that ultra 'kewl' look that all the beast dude bros have going for them, it's JD Leeds strutting down the moanway. Thanks to the 'Leatha Scream' Skella Zotis, JD is dressed in a muscle bearing t shirt bearing the crest of the Jersey Devil, with a leather vest worn over to tell the ghouls, "Yes, I'm bad, but I cry too."

User Image

Up next is Bobby Telly Tube who is dressed for fashion's past, wearing a tweed suit and dapper bowler hat, Bobby is dressed for success and to add that bit of fashion flare, a bone handle umbrella for sheer class ... and to keep the rain off of the ol' antenna!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:39 pm
I love it, Glen! ^_^

I know I've been off the radar lately, things have been kinda rough IRL. But they say bad things come in threes and the third crappy thing in a row just happened on Friday, so I hope I'm out of the woods for a while. :/

In the spirit of the holiday, I'm definitely grateful to have had the art hexchange pieces to work on during all this, though. It gave me a few good moments of zen... not to mention I got a pen tablet which makes it SO much easier. xD

Anyway without further ado, here's my contributions!

I had Dashner and Gryff assigned to me.

Dashner Hawke

User Image
Dashner and Marcie, in a true beastie moment, taking an "elfie" together!

Gryff N

User Image
And Gryff, silently judging you over his beloved scare-trade hexpresso.

Of course, I get assigned two characters with wings, which are not my strongest suit. xD I'm still not comfortable with color, but I do plan on working on these further! I really love how they came out.  

JD Leeds

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:55 pm
Mine will be late. I have quite honestly had no time to work on this. Sorry in advance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:51 am
Sorry it's taken me so long, my pc is being a jerk and then I got super depressed and didn't want to do art and blah.

I've had the whole bad things coming in 3s thing too. Boo hiss.

Anyway, here we go. Got it done. Had to reboot my computer like 4 times trying to shade because it kept freezing but I got them DONE.

User Image

Marceline wears an outfit inspired by her scaritage, but of course, she can't be seen without her tophat and cane.

User Image

Glen's also embracing his scaritage with an outfit inspired by his home lands of Oz. With his Golden Cap and Ruby slip... er.. .high tops... Glen's more than ready for the new scaremester.  

Ronan Aalto

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:45 am
Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate in the exchange this month! I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's art, and especially their fashion interpetations! You're all incredibly talented!  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff