Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 pm
Big huge thread here xd So, I have two gods! Father and son, Xavier and Datura. One just needs more RP, the other... Just plain needs RP

User Image

Xavier is grumpy, grouchy, and generally a sour grape. Few things make him smile, fewer make him happy. He likes to make deals with mortals as opposed to potentially cursing them if they make him mad... Which is rather easy to do. Seriously, he can take offense to anything, even looking at him funny. One of the few things to make him happy are his tiny number of friends - Namely among them is Abla, whom he sired a litter with. Others include his hare, Yutu, and... Actually, that about sums it up.

Seeking: - RP! He currently has 18.5, and the aim is 25 so he can both lay and remove curses(He can presently only remove them)
- Flings! He has one lined up with a Stormborn priestess, but he's not opposed to more! He has an alternate leopard form if the one seeking a fling is a leopard, or wants leopard hybrids!
- Conflict ~ Especially with other gods! A part of the point of the domain choice for him was to, as he sees it, clean up their messes, which includes removing curses they may be unable or unwilling to remove on their own(Or, in some cases... Because the RPer left Gaia or went on an extended hiatus)

I'll think of more later, probably xD
Not seeking: - God flings - His last God breeding was February. He can't breed with another god until August 2015!
- Rebirth! Not yet, at least. I want to wait until he's got a second permanent power before I get him reborn ~

Powers

Call of the Curse - Regardless of where they may be, Xavier can find a lion/leopard/whatever that bears a curse on its soul. Temporary

Source of the Curse - Upon determining that a lion/leopard/whatever is cursed, Xavier can determine just who laid the curse, and if it's from a family line, the first to bear the curse. Temporary

Wrath of the Curse - If a curse is present, depending on the curse, Xavier may amplify it(IE, if Guilt were to curse them, Xavier being near would cause their guilt to intensify) Temporary

Curse Removal - Absorb the curse another God has laid upon an SoA. Most commonly, permanent adolescence
Please note! It is required, if you wish for Xavier to use his power, that you get the permission of the owner of the god who cursed and, depending on the curse(IE, perma-adolescence), the colorist! If it's removal of a curse mark(Best example in mind being the curse mark in the Koya line), additional permission is required from the owner(s) of the source of the curse mark! Quoting in PM to me is fine. Permanent

User Image

This has to be the happiest ray of sunshine to ever spring from Xavier's loins. No, seriously - Datura's a very happy guy, which is somewhat strange considering the combination of his domain and his parents' and brothers' domains(Cursed, Hardships, Loss, Distrust). Strangers are just new friends he hasn't met yet, and he's prone to getting himself into trouble because of it. He clearly didn't learn from his last life... Which he really doesn't remember, which may be good, otherwise he wouldn't touch prides.

Seeking: - RP! Lots of RP! Datura has none yet xD;
- Flings! Like any plant, he's okay with spreading the genes around ~
- Interactions with other gods! Positive domains, negative domains, neutral domains, any gods will do!
- Conflict ~ Datura needs to learn that not everybody's a friend! So exploitation, harm, any of that!

Not Seeking: - Rebirth! I've had him less than a year, not only does he not qualify for a rebirth yet, I don't see a reason to get him reborn yet lol
- A mate! At least not yet.

Powers:
Increased poison - Plants that are already poisonous become stronger in his vicinity. As an example, if an animal affected by poison ivy came in contact with it with Datura around, it would progress much faster, and may potentially be more likely to become deadly. Or, mushrooms that simply cause a stomach ache may begin to induce vomiting. The effect ends after 3 hours. Temporary

Growth explosion - Vining poisonous plants experience a temporary growth boost when Datura is around. The effect lasts up to 3 days after he's left the area, then the growth rate tapers back down to normal in a matter of hours. Temporary

Poison awareness - Animals become more aware of what's poisonous in the area if they hang around Datura long enough. Stops after 3 days. Temporary

Poisonous Cultivar - Adapt an existing poisonous plant so that it can grow more readily in an area it's not native to. Will typically ONLY occur in a designated area, such as a specific ravine, patch of dirt, or up to a single pride's area. Permanent  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:00 am
User ImageFor Datura,
I may have an interesting pair/rp. Since his domain, I would like to possibly play him with Chihiro. Her nickname is Chiyo. She is training to be a priestess in the Kuroi'Nera. Her mother are Lulu ( The first plague doctor ) and grandmother Lin ( Leafeon )- all with extensive knowledge of poisonous plants and herbs in general per Lin's teacher the goddess of herb lore. I would love that Chiyo, being the only one of her kin to be a priestess, for her to make a shrine for him. Unknowing if there is a GOD specific to them, but does it non the less only to meet him. Maybe she is praying to him to seek his blessing to make the shrine for him.. then realizes he is real and have a friendship.. maybe more? She is young and would possibly harbor a crush. But I don't know what specie you would like his alternate to be ( since his father's is a leopard )? But I know there would be something there.. Anyways- here is a short thing, just in case your interested. This will also mean he will be in a pride again, so some drama since his past life's death was because of a pride? Im just brainstorming ;]

Personality: She is very sweat and fun loving. Despite their odd family, she came out like a blooming flower between cement. Optimistic and understanding, she definitely has a gift to look between the bad and see beyond what the eyes can see. Think Young Pocahontas. Although sometimes she may be too naive- she definitely works for what she gets and doesn't mind doing anything that isn't 'wrong doing' to achieve her being closer to the spirits. Between her identical twin sister and her, one could only tell them apart by their slight smell difference. Chiyo smells slightly sweeter.
Plot: Someone to love her or take advantage. :] , Any 'Nera plots- She will be a Priestess so that means she would LOVE TO MEET GODS <3

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:37 pm
i totally wanna rp our gods when luci has his kids biggrin oh the fun that can come from it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:28 am
Chi Sohma

I'd love for him to meet her ~ heart I also don't know yet what his alternate mortal form will be... So many are tempting xD; I may go for a form that's CC xD

As he doesn't remember his past life or lives(Unlike his poor dad who has to remember them all and how he died in them all xD ), Datura's got no idea that a pride was involved in causing his rebirth, so he's personally got no problems with prides right now heart

samus x

Oh my yes emotion_dowant

And now, I update the main post xD  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 am
Would you consider a fling between Xavier and Margulis? Potentially with a plot attached. Her family has had a tendency to die young but she's pretty skeptical about the existence of curses. She's blunt and analytical, unlikely to be too concerned with upsetting a god. Maybe after encountering him having a string of badness happen to her that makes her afraid of him and their cubs. She's currently rogue but may be involved in a superstitious ritual based I/T later on.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games