Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Wide Open Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image
"Stand down!" Eclipse said as he waved his hand dispelling the vine spell and healing Sophia. "I'm taking her to the realm of balance. Harm her again and we will have problems." He said as he helped Sophia to her feet and moved her behind him as he faced eric.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:50 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric didn't move, he didn't really seem to care, like all the emotions were sucked out of him. This was a vast difference between him and the normal Eric.
"Eclipse, do you not see the toxins she's putting into the ground just standing there."

Sophia looked under her feet and then behind her where she fell, all the grass and flowers had died and had turned black.
"uhhhh.....I can't explain that."

"No duh. Realm of balance, heh, good luck with that, Eclipse. Kalen was simple compared to her darkness and you being the reaper."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:19 am
User Image

"She has not hit that stage yet." A loud voice said as a Large Green dragon landed behind Eric. He stood tall over the look and looked down on them with a look of seriousness. Eclipse bowed to the dragon.
"My lord Malross. A pleasure to see you once more." Eclipse said in respect. The dragon looked toward Sophia and hummed in thought.
"What is your name child?" Malross asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 am
knux_nyan

Eric didn't even turn around. He pushed past Eclipse and Sophia.
"Apologies." he said, where he walked, the grass and flowers grew back immediately. He seemed to disappear however he was walking into the hidden area of this world known only to a few.

Sophia tried to watch Eric disappear, but she lost track when the dragon asked her of her name
"Sophia." she said looking up at the dragon, then she gulped. This dragon was bigger than Shido in his dragon form.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:42 am
User Image

"Sophia...the betrayer." The dragon moved his head down to her level and looked her in the eyes. "There may be redemption for you yet child. Do you have the key?" Malross asked as Eclipse held up the key. The dragon nodded lowered his wing to the ground. "Climb aboard." Eclipse nodded as he led Sophia to the back of the dragon.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:20 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia stayed close to Eclipse. She was afraid but as she got on the dragon, the flowers where she stood had wilted again.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image

As Eclipse got Sophia situated on the dragon he nodded to Malross who in turn blew green fire over the ground and where he breathed it grass and life erupted from the ground. He then took off into the air toward the dragon lands. -exit- (gonna make an area)

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:56 pm

A young teen was sleeping soundly within the heart of Tagonia, or at least, the complicated cave system leading to the heart. He woke up, since his senses were directly a part of this world, having put so much into it, he sensed something was fowl happening . He felt the nobody's presence, even if for a moment. It left something to destroy.

He got up to his feet and put a barrier around most of the cave system, including the heart. If something were to go awry, he would know immediately.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 pm
User Image

The ship arrived close to the hidden valley over a field. "I'll park the ship here so we have a fall back location. We go on foot from here." Kalen said as he unstrapped himself.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:41 am
(ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen and Miao unstrapped from their seats too and began to stretch to limber up. It was like a requirement to them now, something they needed to do before they were to go into battle.
Akashisen looked at Kalen while she was stretching, "So...Famine huh...?" she sighed, Famine was an unknown opponent to her. She's only ever seen Death and War. "And who's Altera? Is this person also strong?" she said before she finished stretching.
Miao was still stretching, groaning a little as she did so.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:55 am
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

"I think its a requirement to be strong to hold a horsemen, or the horsemen would kill you but steal your body" Rose said grimly.

She looked out the window.

Eric was already there. He ran into a hole and looked around, then exited seeing a gummi ship landing.

"I think Eric beat us here." Rose said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image

"Which Eric? There seems to be a lot of them around." Kalen said as he teleported everyone to the surface. As they came down a green dragon landed before them. "Master Kalen. Its been a long time since you graced us with your presence. I see your brother is not with you."
"Malross. Good to see you again and no he's not." Kalen said to the dragon.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:07 am
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Rose chuckled
"Kalena's grandson Eric. Not Eric from Eric, Lawrence, and Yogtz." Rose smiled.

Rose saw the dragon and smiled big, however didn't say anything. Sure, she saw Shido transform once but this was different. This was a wise old dragon while Shido was still a little young.

Eric stopped near the dragon's side, he was panting hard, feeling as if he ran here from Twilight Town.
He looked at the dragon.
"One of the organization members have already found the city and attacked, my shadow is there and he stated that the member started to change the dragons and force a rampage to lead out to other worlds."
Eric held his chest, something else just happened.
"no....we have to go! My shadow is guarding the nests! The organization destroyed so many eggs.."

Rose held her hand to her mouth. Only a monster would kill the unborn.

((OOC, this is the post I'm getting information from. I can't believe she actually did that))

Approaching The Hidden Clan of Dragons and little Dragons, Altera is appearing before them in red-orange toxicated flames. she stares at them and kneals to their side. "My Monstrous beasts sitting here with nothing but your kingdom. if you reign with me,we turn all worlds a place for Dragons..'

she looks up and some heard her. she snaps and she summons fireballs to her hands. she walks away from the dragons and aims at their cave. she throws the fireballs at them. destroying their nest and they rattle with noise. "Come on, let's dump this town."

she said as she jumps on one dragon and release her toxic lust fumes. the dragons became dizzy and falls to the ground. she then awakens Lust inside of her. her eyes fuel with passionate fire as she laughs evily. she placed her ivy lips on the dragon before and cast a dark spell. "Remaze Nocturnal el humane inferno DRagon." as she rev up the dragon with her to be come evil and dark as the night. this one reawakens with burning flames engulf it, it skin is now orange like a phoenix. she moves to the next and more, they reawaken as the same.

she smiles at them and use their trust to boost more lustrious endeavors. "GO, my dragons and take charge of your towns." the dragons left and she summons death maidens to her side. [exit]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:25 pm
kalenakeeper

(well apparently she Altera moved to notre dam.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:49 am
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((yeah but the damage Altera did to the dragon's home and warping dragons minds around, so really nothing to do there atm, cept follow Altera?))  
Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff