Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:06 pm

.:Great Hall:.
The main hall way that links most of the castle together.
A large keyhole tile lies in the center of the Great Hall,
but not much is known about why or how it got there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:34 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami picked a bullet from her pocket and used one of her hair pins to carve their family crest into it. She tied it to a piece of string and hung it about her neck. Erin turned, noticing the bullet. "What's with tha'?" He pointed to the bullet.
"Not that you'd need to know but it's a reminder to remember someone."
Erin was confused. "Is it that guy? It's totally that guy. You realize he probably doesn't like you."
Her face turned red and she looked away. "S-so..."
Erin looked around the Great Hall. "It's huge, this place is."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin grabbed Nami's hand and led her through the hall. "Let's see where this leads."
Nami had no choice but to follow.
[Exit to Cafeteria]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:05 pm
                                          User ImageThe Glutton of Knowledge Jibril
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood: Excited]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: Near the Keyhole[Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Space started to warp around the middle of the area like a disturbed pool of water as a bright flash of light enveloped the empty area, Once the light dimmed and faded away what it revealed was a large stone ball that was cover in thin tiles though it quickly began to shrink in size as each individual tile snapped and hovered into an area at a blindingly fast rate and before long it shrank to the size of a basketball
User Image
which hovered over the hand of a what looked like what to be a pink haired angel girl who started to drool on the corner of her mouth at the fact that she was now in a different world that she had no clue what it had in store for her which cause to speak with joy in the unknown architecture that surrounded her most notably the large Keyhole the laid in front of her."Why is a over sized Keyhole placed in such a large hall? Is it impotent? Could it possibly some sort of religious symbol for the Imanity that live here? Or could it possibly be a lock of some sort? Oh the questions that are poring inside my head!"The women said with mad glee as she hugged her self causing the wings on her waist to spread outward before they were pulled back in; She glanced at the stone orb that brought her here as she noticed that one of the many tiles on it was pushed into the orb which brought her to a hypotheses that seemed to explain why."It seems that the tiles represent each individual world out there...It's likely that there's a way to expand it to have a better selection...But i'm starting to get a little ahead of myself, After all i still haven't explored the library this world possesses so for now." She starting saying to herself as a small blue floating orb of light no bigger then a marble was emitted from the tip of her index finger as she pressed against the sanked tile as a symbol of the Keyhole was engraved on it so she would be able to know which was which; But this also reminded her of something else that she needed to do to it as held her hand over the orb which caused tendrils of blue light to exit the palm of her hand as all of the tendrils wrapped around the orb until it was covered with tendrils of light which allowed the angel looking girl to close her hand which in turn caused it to implode the ball of light into nothingness which wasn't really the case as she simply sent the orb to another dimension so she could store the orb there for safe keeping so she wouldn't have to worry about any of the Imanity trying to take it which would have been impossible since they were Imanity after all; After she had done this she wiped the drool coming from her mouth with her sleeve and looked at the other end of the hallway with a grin."Now then let's see what we can find shall we?"The girl muttered to herself as her wing's started to stretch outward as she started to hover in the air before she suddenly zoomed to the direction in front of her to where she guessed where the Imanity kept the library at.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Jibril: {Exit's}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:43 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was wandering around until eventually, she stops and realizes that she's been wandering aimlessly again. She looks around, not knowing the area. She thinks awhile before finally reaching into her pocket, which had a piece of paper with an address on it.

"Maybe...this place is this address?" she asked herself, though she did not know. She looks around seeing no one around to ask for help, so she starts wandering, trying to find anything that hints what this place is. She does see plates on the walls to show which path goes where, but nothing saying about what place this is.

"Auu...no idea what leads where...well, I'm just gonna have to guess and go with it." Wakai says, going through a random path, a path that says "To Gummy Hanger".

(Exits to Gummy Hanger)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 am
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk helped Kira in to the Grand Hall. She knew the force field would possibly keep Blaze out, but she was unsure.

"we should be safe here." she said
"do you feel any more poison? I have a antidote that works on many poisons, even custom poisons. Any other pain?" she seemed worried for Kira.

"Man if Sasha were here and not hunting Kelina." she mumbled.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A white haired girl skipped up
"Hi Dk! I see you made new friends!" she said happily.

Dk chuckled
"just when I think of her, she appears." she mumbled
"yeah, new friends, one got poisoned, think you can help Sasha?"

She smiled
"of course. IM a master healer after all" Sasha giggled opening her bag.

"this is Sasha, ive known her for years. She used to heal all my wounds." Dk said introducing her.

"used to? Oh DK, your funny. The last time I had to heal you, it was last week!" she giggled.
"She gets into a lot of fights with the crystals around the academy, that and Kelina or other wielders. She's still just that little girl ive known for a long long time." she giggles taking out a different antidote that was in a liquid form.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:28 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

Kira wounds are healed up from the blue flames shido used earlier but kira is still going delirious he has not said a word since he arrived. the antidote Dk used only delayed the poison.the poison has returned and Kira eyes turn red as the poison has spread even more which is forcing his dragon powers to react Kiras claws and fangs come out he begins to see blaze again and his heartless minions "BLAZE!! " he begins to swing his claws at what he is seeing. as he is swinging a small bag off Kira's falls to the ground a few small veils fall out of it containing kira's blood inside the bag there is a small blood red crystal that has been smashed a little and few herbs and a jar filled with special honey. Kira is getting angrier and more violent from the poison

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:35 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha's medical bag was torn to shreads by Kira.
She jabs his neck with the antidote to completely get rid of the poison.

"Dk! Shido! Hold him down! This antidote, If I push it in too fast, it could make his dragon side worse!"

DK grabbed on a hold of Kira, her muscles showing as she struggled to hold onto Kira.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:51 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

Kira struggles a bit but begins to calm down as the antidote starts to kill the poison. Kira's eye turn back to normal Kira looks around in a daze as if he remembers nothing then he snaps back Kira begins to cough "thank you and sorry about the medical bag i can get you a new one if you want." Kira feels like his head is in a vice "my name is Kira glidell and what you saw was the affects of a poison invented to target only me i am sure Blaze will strike again his favorite thing to do is poison his targets and anyone that will get in his way i don't think he knows about you Sasha as for the rest of us i am not so sure about Blaze is unlikely to do a frontal assault unless all else fails.but when it comes to that he can be most dangerous this time he used three times what he usually hits me with the small bag is ingredients to stop the poison because usually when i am poisoned i can make it but this time i could not even think "Kira makes a fist he is angry that blaze got away again. "i should also thank you and shido so thank you " Kira begins to walk this time he will not get away!"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:00 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
((im going to wait for knux now x_x ))

Sasha shook her head no.
"its ok. But you should rest. The medicine I gave you should put up a new barrier to the exact poison."

Dk had claw marks on her arms, but she didn't seem bothered by it.
"shes right. He may be out there right now, but you may feel strong right now but if you go into battle right now, you could find your strength going away."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:27 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
((im going to wait for knux now x_x ))
((okay this will be one of few times he speaks in the language of his ancestors))

Kira turned "Then where i am to rest i cannot return because if what you say is true he may be waiting for me to come out and follow me home to kill me" as kira turned the cross attached to his jingled and swung off its clip "dang where did it go " Kira searches for the cross as he has never taken it off. Kira finds it a clips it back on. Kira holds the cross in hands and closes his eyes as he is looking at it. Kira is having a flash back to his past and to the time shortly after Blaze killed his family and left the town. Kira searched his home for his family only to see them dead he took the cross from the a box that contained the cross on in it. the cross was their symbol engraved on it was the families crest in the middle of the cross and on the back of it where words no one could understand but his family "ta lay shom lia shaia animya ye " Kira said speaking the inscription Kira thinking about the day he left the academy as a student and remembers the Day with Vento and kalena and the day they lift him to die. he gets angry for a second and gets calm he mumbles under his breath "after him they are next"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 am
User Image

(no one told me we moved. Dangit.)
Shido and Niko looked at each other then before shido sighed. "I left my home to get away from this sort of thing....now its followed me. Great i'm an iliginamate target for an assasin just cause i'm a dragon...some would find that racist." Shido said.
"I'm with you there." Niko agreed.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:13 am
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
((sorry Knux. I couldn't exactly stay up till midnight though. I gotta see how my car is today (nerveous) )) ((yeah, back in v2, left a portal for you x_X you could have followed....yeesh, makes me nerveous, Dk and Kalena....well....read my profiles in v3))

"well if he's after Kira and you, Shido, that probably makes me a target as well. I've been a target more times than I can count." Dk said rubbing behind her head.
"For countless reasons at least, most being who I am, some trying to force me to wield my keyblade, others...meh....old grudges. One thing for sure, we need to keep a eye out for each other. Inside the academy should be a safe place, but if you go out into battle, so will I."

Misty sighed wrapping up Dk's arm.
"You know Kalena wouldn't approve, but I suppose if its in self defense, she probably wont say anything.

"yeah, either she takes me out of my happy place to go on some mission where her heart goes to sleep in the end, or shes pissed me off so bad and she makes me have to 'conform' even if its temporary. Ugh" she rubbed her head.
"sometimes I wonder what would have happened if the Light in Kingdom Hearts didn't make a new me, I.e., her."

Dk looks at Kira reading the cross with his family's crest on it. This was one of the few times she could not read it.
She looked at Misty, "hey! Not too tight! Why do I need to cover it up anyway? Just a little blood."

"Exactly, do you wanna catch cold?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:24 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

((i did))
Kira hears her say one of the names and a wave of anger flows in his body as he rams the girl " DO NOT EVER SAY THAT NAME IN FRONT OF ME!!" as he held his blade to her neck. Kira lowered his blade and and put it away Kira fists are shaking just as much as he is from the anger he is feeling he can't even stand hearing their names Kira is beyond his normal anger showing signs that something happened with him and her in his past and why he turned out how he did

User Image

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 am
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

Sasha flinched. She was scared all of a sudden.
Sasha ran off really fast.

Dk looked between Sasha and Kira.
"Easy Kira, she's gets frightened very easily." Dk said softly

"I'll ask what happened later. She's not one to do harm" Dk said avoiding Kalena's name. She decided that now would be a horrible time to say that they were related. It could turn a new friend into a enemy.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff