Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
We've gotten to that point in the season when...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:29 pm
...the sidewalks on campus go missing under several feet of snow, so people start digging out their own half-assed attempts at walkways where they believe the sidewalks should be. xd

Behind the engineering building, on my way from my residence hall:
User Image

Some pretty snow-coated trees:
User Image

The snow level that hasn't been added to by plowing/shoveling in any way is already up to my knees. The snowfall finally stopped, but we're expecting a few more sizable bursts overnight and tomorrow afternoon.

...And it's only November. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:13 pm
We only have a dusting of snow here at home right now. Not sure if we're supposed to be getting more overnight or not. *shrugs* At this time, it doesn't look like I'll be having any issues getting to work tomorrow morning. Thankfully I'll only have a 5 hour shift, so it won't be that big of an issue. And I won't have to work Saturday, though I do have a mandatory staff meeting way early in the morning.

Honestly it's pretty funny seeing what closures are going on downtown in relation to what conditions we have up here on the mountain. It's like "Really? You're closing early or completely with what's going on right now?" Maybe the conditions are worse downtown, specifically with ice that I'm not aware of. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers