Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
STORMBORNS! Come and get yer plots on! OPEN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:26 am
Welcome to my Stormborn plot thread! Right now I want to get some good RP going with these lions. I have other lions too, if you're looking for a thrall or a wife, maybe a salt wife? I can definitely offer girls and guys up.

Please quote me if you post here because I don't check this actual thread often. You can also ping me on AIM or Skype.

|| AIM (saintsergio8 cool || Skype (cutiefeebass) ||

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Udayagiri
Old mister grumpy butt. He's not actually old, he just acts like it. He is grumpy though. Not for any reason, and he's not a mean grump. He just tends to grumble to himself. Right now Udayagiri has all five RPs needed to breed, but he has no lady! So I'm looking for a wife, or a wife and a salt wife? Some lady for him who can put up with his grumpiness. Ladies work too.

Calder
He is the son of the old warlord. He's been a thrall and now he's at his rightful place as Reaver. He has a new litter of cubs and is very proud of them. He's brought a Thrall, Kifuani, and made her his mate and a freeborn. He's open to joinings, or other such plots. He's not above taking a salt wife.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:44 am
Cert Soon
Stein
Much like his name, Stein is the smallest of the litter. Despite this, however, his boisterous personality more than makes up for it. He's super curious about everything and tends to ask a lot of questions. Around family members he's over protective to the point he tends to get in their way if he thinks they're in danger. Growing up this could mean fighting of males that could be matches for his sisters if he thinks something is wrong with them. He actually wants to strive to be a high rank in the pride, and he kind of does want to take after his daddy and find himself a delicate flower.

As an adolescent is when Stein will be his most annoying. He'll follow his sisters, thinking they'll need help with something or other. Basically he'll be the (probably) very unwanted body guard. I see this coming in handy but also getting him into a ton of fights with his siblings.

He won't really mellow out until he's an adult, and only then it'll be kind of. Even if he does find himself a wife, he'll still protect his sisters, and any nieces he has, and sister-in-laws. Chivalry isn't dead, okay? Just slightly irritating.

He's got plans to take a thrall girl as a wife, but he's open for other plots.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:45 am
Cert Soon
Eindride
He's a blank slate, poor baby, but I want to change this! I want amazing adventures for him!

Jørdis
Don't let the bright colors fool you! Jørdis is actually a really feisty girl. She's not afraid of stepping on people to get what she wants, or manipulating them to her advantage. She might be small, but she's not to be messed with! I want her to have someone she can manipulate, maybe they fall for her and she just uses them. Eventually she'll come to love them, but it won't happen right away!

Ikili
She's a blank slate! I know she and her twin get into a lot of trouble together, but I don't know what she's like on her own.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200