Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
BIG HERO 6 BEST FILM EVER!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:13 am
Pleazse stop my brother. He think that the BIG HERO 6 FILM is the best and most awesomeness DISNEY animated film of all time. It's crazy. He thinks the CGI in it is the most awesomeness and best animated he has ever seen. He says that the CGI and animation in it is the best and awesomeness he has ever seen. He even said that Wreck it Ralph and even HDness of FF7 Advent Children compares to the animation in this movie. He even calls it better than pixar to. He said he is soo happy that disney animation can make awesome wonderful films again and that we are in a new disney rennaisance since 2010 Tangled. I thought it was awesome but my brother siad unless we see it again he will shoot himself in the head.

THE MAIN VILLAIN IN IT IS A METAL BENDER!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, ignore me, sorry for loving Legend of Korra. ITS LIKE HE IS METALBENDING  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:20 am
But yeah it is a freaken pretty awesome film. IN 2d of course. I will never pay for 3d. ******** 3d.

I'm soo impressed by it. I mean the animation is freaken awesome but my brother Blaine thinks pretty awesome like almost realistic. Like he sometimes is remineded of Kingdom Hearts. But only cuz of the dark japanese alleys in stuff, and we could imagine heartless or nobodies coming out. Disney has really proven themselves. My brother blaine even thinks that this film is even BETTER than pixar films. Soo Scary. I also think it is awesome. You shouold see it. See the awesome animation. And funny comedy. biggrin The robot Baymax is soo freaken cute and funny. biggrin My brother wants a pool floatie of him since there was a scene in the movie where the team fell in the ocean and beymax rescued them and they were all attached to him like he was a pool toy. biggrin Baymex is soo freaken awesome. biggrin

You sohuld see it. Awesomenes.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:45 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:56 am
Shikume
ninja
You don't even realize. It is like the best film ever. I even feel like taking blaine to see it again before we eat dinner at Si Senor alamo. So he won't kill himself  

Zombie Girl Ali

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:55 am
Zombie Girl Ali
Shikume
ninja
You don't even realize. It is like the best film ever. I even feel like taking blaine to see it again before we eat dinner at Si Senor alamo. So he won't kill himself
This is one of the Disney movies I actually want to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:39 am
It was very good.
But my brother would have preferred if it had been animated like the credit sequence.

Either way, it's one of the best family films to come out in a while.

I also thought of earth-bending. But it's not like Avatar was the first instance of people shaping elements to their will, nor will it be the last.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:13 pm
KazeRin
It was very good.
But my brother would have preferred if it had been animated like the credit sequence.

Either way, it's one of the best family films to come out in a while.

I also thought of earth-bending. But it's not like Avatar was the first instance of people shaping elements to their will, nor will it be the last.
Wow since you think that it is a great film, then that means it's the best film ever. I wonder if It will make as much as Frozen. Dunno why Frozen was soo popular, by the same ppl. Probably cuz it's a musical. I'm just soo glad Big Hero 6 is even popular in canada. Do your movie theaters have only French language or both?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:22 pm
All the big ones are english, showing regular blockbusters. A few like the AMC show some foreign stuff.
Occasionally they'll have a Version Francaise with subtitles... but yeah, basically, movies play in their original language.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:16 pm
KazeRin
All the big ones are english, showing regular blockbusters. A few like the AMC show some foreign stuff.
Occasionally they'll have a Version Francaise with subtitles... but yeah, basically, movies play in their original language.
But yeah if you live in New Mexico you will only have like 1 or 2 movie theaters in the same town. Like Alamogordo all you have is the Aviator 10 with english only. Las Cruces with 105000 people only get 2 main theaters, and a theater with like old movies. I think Albuquerque gets like the biggest one with 24 screens and 2 more with more than 12, then old movies. I dunno. But yeah It's weird.

Movie theaters in Southern New Mexico are cheap. So good. I heard a late night ticket in Albuquerque theater costs like $10.75, where late night here costs 8.50$. Yeah all of NM excludes Albuquerque which is the big city everyone knows about. Outside Albuquerque metro is nothingness no one has ever heard of.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games