Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:15 pm
I was reading ATS and a Staff memeber said the next feature they're going to update is the invo arranger!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:26 pm
Did they give an estimated time arrival on it by any chance?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:27 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Rough estimation was 2 months. I'm hoping they'll pull through with it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:45 pm
Okami Ameras
Kor Saiyajinkami

I hope they call the new one "The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ANTICIPATED Inventory Arranger".  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:06 pm
Wow, that's awesome. I'm glad they're going through with this now. It's been too long.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:44 pm
Parasynthetic
Wow, that's awesome. I'm glad they're going through with this now. It's been too long.

That it has.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:30 am
Is this going to be they find out the changes are too much and they'll just get rid of our inventories instead?

Our dress up features will just be access to all the items on gaia so the marketplace won't be problematic?

Actually this would just destroy the entire website cause there would be no need for gaia cash.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:15 am
I say two months turns into six months. Then five or six years down the road we'll be wondering about that update they were supposed to do.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:55 am
cool4
Is this going to be they find out the changes are too much and they'll just get rid of our inventories instead?

Our dress up features will just be access to all the items on gaia so the marketplace won't be problematic?

Actually this would just destroy the entire website cause there would be no need for gaia cash.

Sorry guise. The code... there was a bug. Wait-- security breach! Yeah. All your accounts and our servers were... what's it again? in DANGER! Or... yeah, that's good, right? Okay. So we got rid of the feature. SORRY! MANY APOLOGIES! THANK YO U FOR TOYUR UNDERSTANDING`1`~!~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:06 am
Zphal
cool4

Sorry guise. The code... there was a bug. Wait-- security breach! Yeah. All your accounts and our servers were... what's it again? in DANGER! Or... yeah, that's good, right? Okay. So we got rid of the feature. SORRY! MANY APOLOGIES! THANK YO U FOR TOYUR UNDERSTANDING`1`~!~

Wish I could tip.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:58 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
Zphal
cool4

Wish I could tip.

Don't worry, you'll be able to once they take down guilds to alter the code and update guilds.

BUT OH NO THERE WAS A FATAL FLAW IN GUILDS THAT COULD AFFECT ALL GAIANS.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:13 pm
Zphal
wolf_with_a_dragon
Zphal
cool4

Wish I could tip.

Don't worry, you'll be able to once they take down guilds to alter the code and update guilds.

BUT OH NO THERE WAS A FATAL FLAW IN GUILDS THAT COULD AFFECT ALL GAIANS.

emotion_brofist  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:24 pm
Zphal
Okami Ameras
Kor Saiyajinkami

I hope they call the new one "The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ANTICIPATED Inventory Arranger".

Haha, nice. xd  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff