Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
((Race_Of_Glory)) Break Down My Walls ((Ryan))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:28 pm
1x1 betwenn Race_Of_Glory and I  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:11 pm
User Image

M I S S - S c o u t Walker ♥

Outfit

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

❝I couldn't remember much
Only the sweet hand of my mother's touch
I could barely breath with all the blood around
I didn't move I felt bound
As tear rolled down my cheek
How the stench of blood reeked
Crying out for mother's hand to find my own
Overwhelmed my the zombie's moan
This was fate
My mothers and fathers were to late❞

Scout was your typical seventeen year old. With her feet on her bed, her head on the floor with a cat laying on her chest and a book in her hand. Life couldn't be better. Except, she'd always wanted an older brother. It wasn't until her parents made the announcement a week ago that they were filing for adoption. Scout was excited and was continuously looking for something to occupy her time while she patiently awaited her new brother. Her parents had left the house to pick him up, while she stayed home cleaning all day to welcome their new family member. Now, she lay lazily in her room with a good book, trying not to look up at the clock on her wall. The minutes went by as she dug herself deeper and deeper into "Moby d**k", one of her boyfriend's favorite books. It was last minute homework before she had to work on the book report that was due tomorrow. For whatever reason, Scout liked doing things the hard way. It kept her parents on edge. Although, she was a straight A student and on the Honor Roll, her parents still needed to keep a close eye on her. She wasn't much of a partier, smoker or drug addict. She tried a cigarette once when she was fifteen but she was appalled. Never touched the stuff again. Hesitantly, Scout looked up at the clock. Any minute now, she'd meet her new brother.

wolfFreak64

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:10 am
Race_Of_Glory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ben Tyler

Time to get drunk...

Ben stared out the car window as his new parents drove down the road to his new 'home', along with chatting his ear off about how excited they were to welcome him to their family, blah blah blah. Ben just kind of tuned them out. He didn't care about anything they had to say. He wasn't going to be here long, anyway. So why should he listen? They pulled into a driveway and the boy took a deep breath before getting out of the car, his faded black backpack on his back. He went to the trunk where his new 'dad' was pulling out his suitcase. "I got it," said Ben, already slightly annoyed. He gently pushed the man aside and yanked his suitcase out of the trunk before joining his new 'mom' at the front door, where she was sifting through her keys. She finally found the right one and opened the front door. Ben followed her inside. He dropped his bag in the living room and began looking around as his new 'mom' called for someone else in the house. Probably his new 'sister' that he was told about.

... 'Cause I don't give a ******** class="postcontent-align-center" style="text-align: center">User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:19 am
User Image

Outfit

This was fate

Scout had just put her book down when she heard her parents coming through the door and her mom calling for her. "Sweetheart! Come in here and meet your new brother." Scout quickly got up off the floor and scooped up the cat, Simba, into her arms and walked down the hall towards the living room. Petting the kitty behind his ears, she stood in the doorway and watched as the new member of the family wandered about. She put the cat down as he pounced on a nearby couch and Scout made her way towards the boy. "Scout sweetie, I'd like you to meet Ben. Ben this is..." Her mother didn't get a chance to finish the sentence, when Scout walked up to Ben and gave him a big bear hug. "Welcome home."Was all she said. Her mother got tears in her eyes and father put his arm around her. Scout was much shorter then Ben, so she had to stand on her tip toes to give him a proper hug. After another moment, she released him and gave him a big smile. "Come on. I'll show you to your room." She said. Mother Walker clasped her hands to her chest, perfectly content and happy. "I will get started with dinner. Ben, is there anything specific you want? Anything you are allergic to?" She asked, while Scout picked up the big suitcase off the floor before Ben could protest.

wolfFreak64

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm
Race_Of_Glory

Ben Tyler

Time to get drunk...

Ben was feeling all sorts of overwhelmed, with this girl, who was supposed to be his sister, hugging on him and rushing through every at a hundred miles an hour. He was about to follow the girl to his room when her mom asked him what he wanted for dinner. He just shrugged. "Whatever. I honestly don't care." He turned to see his 'sister' picking up his suitcase and he rushed over to her and yanked it out of her hands. "Yo! Keep your filthy hands off my stuff, 'kay?" He shrugged his backpack, which was beginning to slide down his arm, back up onto his shoulder. He adjusted his grip on his suitcase and looked the girl in the eyes. "Alright, where's my room?"

... 'Cause I don't give a ******** class="postcontent-align-center" style="text-align: center">User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image

Outfit

This was fate

Scout had jumped when Ben jerked the suitcase out of her hands and barked at her. He wasn't quite what she expected and was a little hurt by his remark but she was careful not to show it. Instead, she just smiled at him. "Sorry. It won't happen again." Her eyes twinkled as she turned on her heel and skipped down the hall towards the room they fixed up for him. Opening the door she slipped inside, not bothering to see if Ben was following. She sat cross legged on his new bed. "I took the liberty of putting my old Star Wars sheets on the bed until we get new ones for you. I washed them this morning." She said, her face was beaming with excitement. "I also put some of my favorite books on your shelf." She pushed back a strand of hair from her face, feeling kind of nervous. How did one act towards a new sibling? Obviously, you didn't look that person up and down and find them attractive. Scout quickly scratched that off her mental list and blushed. "I hope you like them." She said, "The books I mean."Simba came pounding into the room and rubbed up against Ben's leg. "So tell me about yourself?"

wolfFreak64

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:47 pm
Race_Of_Glory

Ben Tyler

Time to get drunk...

Ben set his bags down next to the bed and picked up the cat next to his feet that was begging for attention. He began to pet the small animal behind the ears when Scout asked him to tell her about him. A stone-cold expression fell across his face and he set the cat back down on the floor. "There's nothing to tell. Now, get out of my room." He grabbed the girl's arm and basically tossed her out of his room before slamming the door in her face. He noticed that there wasn't a lock on the door, so he propped a chair up against the door handle to keep the girl from coming back in. He then sat down on his new bed and rested his face in his hands. This was ridiculous. Why would they keep sending him to new homes? It always ended up the same. He sighed loudly and fell back so he was half-laying down on the bed. He made a disgusted face when he looked at the sheets below him. He hated Star Wars with a passion. He looked over at the bookshelf. He never really read books of any sort. He saw them as a waste of time. He sighed again and pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He sat back up and continued to smoke his cigarette, just trying to calm down from all the craziness.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

Outfit

This was fate

"What...Wait!" Scout protested as Ben grabbed her by the arm. "Oww! That hurts!" She said, right before he tossed her into the hallway like a sack of dirty laundry. What just happened? Did she come on too strong? Slightly irritated, but still positive, Scout picked herself up off the floor. Turning back down the hall, she went back into her room and picked the book she was reading back up. Sitting on her bed, she opened up her book and grabbed her ipod, turning on some music that only hipsters listened to these days. She realized her new brother wasn't at all like her. She figured that out the moment she saw him. There was something different about him. After she read for a little bit, she went back in to the kitchen to find her mom making beef stew on the stove. "Hey Mom." She said, sitting on the stool at the bar. "Hi sweetie. Are you and Ben getting along?" Scout looked down at the floor. "Oh yeah. I think he will fit right in with us." She lied. Her mom was so proud, Scout couldn't discourage her about the newest addition to the family. "What did the agency say about him? He doesn't seem very talkative." Her mom paused to wipe her hands on her apron. "Well dear, he's been to several foster homes, so he has had it pretty hard." Scout just nodded in agreement. "Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Walker called out to Ben and her husband. "Scout. Be a dear and set the table for me."

wolfFreak64

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:05 pm
Race_Of_Glory

Ben Tyler

Time to get drunk...

Ben had just finished his cigarette when he heard his new mom announce that dinner was ready. He wasn't planning on going down and joining them, but his stomach protested against that thought. He tossed the cigarette butt out his window and exited his room and went straight to the kitchen, where he saw Scout setting the table. He leaned against the wall and watched her. He probably smelled strong of cigarette smoke now, but he really didn't care. If they didn't like it, they could deal. He smirked to himself as he remembered when he first started smoking, and his foster family at the time scolded him because it was illegal. He wiped the smirk off his face before anyone noticed. He sniffed the air, trying to figure out exactly what was for dinner. Smelled kind of like beef. He licked his lips. He was getting hungrier and hungrier by the second.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

Outfit

This was fate

Scout kept going over and over in her mind what her mother had said. She understood Ben must have been through a lot in his life time, but she couldn't help wonder what caused him to have such an attitude? The way he treated her was not what she expected from an older brother....of course, he must have been about the same age as her actually. So not much of a big brother, but still. She was hoping for someone to look up to. Either way, she focused on placing the forks on the right side and the knives on the left side, trying to stay positive. She was aware of Ben watching her, but she was careful not to make eye contact. The last thing she wanted was to irritate him and bring to light the truth that the two of them didn't really get along. "You can sit wherever." Was all she said to him, walking over to the kitchen, she got some food for Simba and placed it on the floor. Mr. Walker came into the room and sniffed the air. "It smells delicious honey." He caught a whiff of cigarette smoke and turned to look at Ben, trying not to appear appalled. "I hope you weren't doing that in your room. Scout is allergic to cigarette smoke. Think you could do that outside sport?" He asked, a gentle expression on his face. Mrs. Walker noticed the smell too. "Well you don't have to be banished to the outdoors to smoke dear, just don't do it around Scout okay?" She asked with a tender smile. Meanwhile, Scout was ignoring the entire conversation while placing a water bowl on the floor for the cat before walking over and sitting down at the table.

wolfFreak64

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 pm
Race_Of_Glory

Ben Tyler

Time to get drunk...

Ben stayed completely silent. He grabbed a plate a food, and, without a word to his family, vanished to his room. When he entered his room, he set the chair back in its place and he sat cross-legged on his bed and began eating. He wasn't about to eat with those people. They would ask questions. Questions that Ben wasn't comfortable with answering. He just sat there and ate his beef stew in silence, not wanting to be bothered by anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image

Outfit

This was fate

Dinner had been slightly awkward. After Ben made a plate and just left to go back to his room, Scout figured her mom began to understand the part about him not being very talkative. But neither Mr. or Mrs. Walker said anything about it. They knew something she didn't, but she wasn't about to question them. If she was meant to know, they would have told her. After dinner, Scout walked past Ben's room and towards her own, but then paused just outside the door. She didn't know exactly what she did wrong earlier. Her family was just trying to be friendly and welcoming towards him, but he had pushed her away. Swallowing her pride, she walked back towards his room and was about to knock, but stopped. The door was closed and he obviously wanted to be left alone. Taking a breath, "I just wanted to say I am sorry about earlier. I don't know what I did, but I hope we can become good friends." Looking down at the floor, she then walked away to her room, not waiting for an answer.

wolfFreak64

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:13 pm
Race_Of_Glory

Ben Tyler

Time to get drunk...

Ben had been finished with his food for about ten minutes and was just laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling when he heard a voice at the door. It was Scout. He listened to what she had to say, but he didn't respond. She wanted to be friends, but he knew that they couldn't be. He was probably going to be here for two weeks tops. If he allowed it, they would become friends, only to be ripped apart. It was a waste of time. He shook his head to himself. Technically, this whole thing was pointless. He looked over at his plate on his bed-side table and sighed. He grabbed it and went to the kitchen and put it in the sink. He was headed back to his room when he caught a glimpse of his foster parents watching a movie together on the living room couch. He bit his lip and returned to his room. He hated seeing things like that. It was kind of a jealousy thing. Since he moved around so much, he never actually had a real girlfriend. Sure, he had had plenty of one-night-stands, but he always secretly craved something more. He opened up his suitcase and dug through it until he found his old iPod. He plugged his headphones in his ears and began blasting some Hollywood Undead, just trying to clear his mind. Maybe he would even fall asleep and this day would finally be over. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes and just focussed on the music.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:42 am
User Image

Outfit

This was fate

Scout woke up the next morning to her alarm. It was another day and another book report finished and ready to go. She'd stayed up late last night as usual, composing the report for her presentation in English class. Getting up, she changed into a pair of greenish yellow skinny jeans, a black long sleeve, and converse. Grabbing her brown leather backpack, she slung it over her shoulder and walked towards the kitchen to grab a muffin off the counter. Father had already left for work that morning, so she missed her chance to say goodbye. Mother was still asleep she had noticed, so it was her job to convince Ben to go to school with her this morning. It'd be easier to staple jell-o to a tree. She was going to stay positive and uplifting though. After all, Ben hadn't gotten use to her or her family just yet. Munching on the muffin, she waited to see if he would actually come out of his room to get something to eat.

wolfFreak64

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:18 am
Race_Of_Glory

Ben Tyler

Time to get drunk...

Ben woke up to the sun shining right in his eyes. He cursed under this breath and covered his head with his pillow. He hadn't slept well all night. He woke up every couple hours, smoked a cigarette, and then feel back asleep, only to repeat the cycle again. Then he remember what he was told right before his foster parents picked him up. He was going to be going to school. Such bullshit, he thought. He removed the pillow from his face and stared up at the ceiling with squinting eyes. Maybe if he just laid here, no one would notice and he wouldn't have to go to school today. He sighed. But then there would be tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. Until the day they returned him to his rightful place at the boys' home.

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games