Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Little Pony. Big Pony. (Mellow/ Sal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:22 pm
Poor Mellow. His heart break was simply adorable, though it was, well, heart breaking. All Sal could do was pat his head and hope that would be reassuring enough to calm the poor boil's distress.

"I eat. Worry not." Though it wasn't often, and usually only when his apprentice or assistant - or, sometimes, Hel - would remind him, but he did eat. "Almost all Famine are like me." Thin, emaciated, and looking severely malnourished. The correction had a thin and amused smile form on his lips, but he didn't comment. He knew the boil's name was Mellow, but he rarely used names. It was just something they'd both have to learn.

"The Hunters." He answered matter-of-factly. "They found a way to destroy all four islands, causing us to need Halloween to survive." His head shook sadly, making the trinkets clink in an almost depressing melody. "No, we are not hiding. We are rebuilding, in our own home now." Though he knew why the boil had asked. "I just feel it is unsafe for you little ones, at least the way it is now."

meegane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:54 pm
Salbei was such a nice guy, he felt comfortable, as if the rainy day he spent with TK. Mellow shoved his head closer unconsciously, it felt nice. Remembered the days he was in the library, he loved to sit on the knee of the owner as a tiny pony, enjoying the great offer of patting and stroking of his head, listening to the little fun stories he told him.

The assurance for the Famine elder didn't convince the boil, even he said they were all look like that. It was a weird sensation to tell himself that it was just normality. The boil's eyebrows furrowed for the internal struggle, suppressed the desire of "he needs to eat more", "not enough nutrients", "he probably skip meals", etc.

Hunters was such a brand-new foreign concept for the boil. "An aggressive species? Why did they do so? Expansion of territory?" Simple rural mind thinks simply. Sensitively noticed the dimmed atmosphere, he diverted from the topic. "When I am a mighty strong pony, I can? Tell me more of your adventures?" Salbei seemed to travel around the world, and the cozy weather was a good time for some amusing stories.

Enoh Love
I feel like they're kid and a composed story teller under a big old tree in a village ~

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:13 pm
"Hunters are a group of Humans that aim to eradicate both Halloween and Horsemen alike." Salbei taught the boil what he knew, from his point of view. "From what I understand, they infiltrate your school often, in secret and in disguise." Though he had no proof of this, he felt it was important to tell the young horse. But he chuckled at the questions that followed, because it reminded him of the little ones that would ask 'Am I old enough NOW?!' whenever he had told them they were too young; and they would ask him the same question again, five minutes later.

"Sure. When you are much stronger, and perhaps a few years older." He promised, patting the young one's head with his thin hand. "My adventures, however, are a lot less exciting if you're looking for battles. I grew up as an Alchemist, and then I became a Sage. My work is in poisons and potions, not on the battlefield."

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:39 pm
Mellow was stunned, hunters? He flipped the pages of his memories, there seemed to be a big black canine talked about it.....

Recalled conversations with Tybalt
Of course he is not short ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ He is MIGHTY, Mellow snorted, imaging his jetblast (google gives me turbojet when I search for a word for blowing from nose = =; ) was as mighty as a dragon.

Mellow gave the guy a stare from the side and a not-so-a-smile seemed to suggest the guy's innocence. Is the guy so chicken to just some minipet hunters?

He felt so silly to answer that question.

- A flush burst out on his face. Mellow, stay-calm-that Tybalt-maybe not talking about the human hunters. He abruptly cleared his throat. "That's intimidating! How can we distinguish them if they're in disguise?" The pony understood how serious this could mean looked at Sal with fear inside his eyes. Then, he started to pull his memories out for suspicious creeple.

He waved hands, "Never mind, if I continue to think, I will not be talking for hours. I'm not looking for exciting stories, more like - seeing things in others' eyes. To begin with, I never into battle thing, I flee from them." He shrugged. "So whatever you want to talk is alright." There was a gentle true smile on Mellow's face.

Enoh Love

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:34 pm
"Didn't your parents ever tell you stories about strangers?" Sal asked Mellow, resuming his earlier patting down the boil's hair. The repetitive motion was somewhat soothing, he found; plus, young Mellow hadn't seemed to mind. If he had saw the blushing, he didn't acknowledge it.

"Hmm, well, I suppose in that case..." The old Pony tilted his head to the side, his gaze drifting into the distance as he thought of something to tell the boil against him. "I once created a potion that would make anyone who drink it suffer from hiccups for a whole week." His red gaze slit mischievously at the memory as a small smile wormed its way onto his lips.

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:52 pm
"You mean those scareling books? My parents had super busy daily duties, so we didn't have much story-telling time." He frankly told the truth, it wasn't something to hide or keep as a secret, no meaning. "You haven't told me the methods." Mellow was stubborn at some aspects.

But then, the little story hauled his attention over. "Wow, that's amazing. I would buy one to average on those stupid annoying witches, the scene would be so delightful. "So who were the poor test objects? Your famine pals or some random encounters?" He grinned happily but mischievously, imagining the suffering those awful females would have gone through.

Enoh Love
I decided Mellow did knitting be4 for mind clearance.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:43 am
"Well then, I shall have to bring some with me for next time." Because he had quite the little one on his hands, who seemed to enjoy story-time; that meant he would have to play the part, he supposed. Though it seemed Mellow was clever too, which was something he filed away for later. "Now, now; I did not mean to omit. I simply do not know for sure. I will not pass along poor information." Though he had done just that in the past, of course. And frequently.

But he gently tapped Mellow's nose anyway, just for fun.

"Hunters, mostly. Once or twice, my poor Apprentice...but she quickly learned better." He said, with a hint of pride in his voice. "And a few times some naughty Amityville students..." This time, he cast a look down to Mellow.

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 am
"Oh so kind of you, for someone you just met a while ago." Mellow was overwhelmed by the friendliness. "I would appreciate that." he gave out an innocent genuine smile. Sal felt just like the library owner. A hand wrapped by the long knit sleeve waved dismissively, "It's alright, just being over-reacted" he looked away awkwardly.

Luckily, unlike a kitty, nose tapping won't switch the pony off.

There was only a baffled expression on his pretty face that normally deadpanned. The gaze that gave obvious cue was not go unnoticed, "....I didn't do anything naughty but if you need test subject for your potions, I don't mind though I would ask for something small in return." He stated directly and straight forward.

Enoh Love

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 am
Sal smiled, and wondered how quickly he could get the young one to regret that very offer. His potions were incredibly annoying at the very least and horrifyingly dangerous at the worse, so signing up as a willing subject was a little...ill-advised.

"What would you ask for in return?" He prompted, curious.

meegane

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces