Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shopping Date! [Rosy/Spinar] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:12 pm
Rosy wasn't sure why she allowed Spinar to talk her into this. She thought her clothes were fine! Looking down at her faded jeans and black long sleeve, she ticked her hands into her gray hoodie. Okay, so maybe he was right. She did look like she wasn't really trying. Chewing on her bottom lip, she kicks at a stone as she stood outside the gate of school.

Maybe once this was done, she figure out how to mix her style and his.

Make her own look, and still feel like herself.

Pushing her hoodie down, she glance around as she push her curls away from her face. She was starting to wonder if she was wrong at the time and place. She got the text that said outside the gate.

Pulling her phone out of her back pocket, she pulls up the text.

Noon....just outside Amity...

She smiles as she looks over the heart on the message.

It meant something now, even if he didn't say it. She knew he love her, and that was why she was doing this. He wanted to spoil her, so she was willing to go through this.

Leaning against the gate, she pulls her hoodie back up. Pulling out her earbuds, she slips them into her ears before turning the volume up as she search for a song while waiting.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:04 am
Fashionably late as always the frost demon slipped up behind the ghoul at the gates. Knowing it was Rosy even though she had hidden that lovely form in a bunch of frumpy clothes. It was her, he knew, but that didn't mean they couldn't change it up a little today. Just a little, because ghoul had legs that well, did things.

Besides, even as simple as he looked today, she would still look better in his clothes then the ones she had on.

Hearing the music a chilly claw slipped up to pop one of the bud from her ear, "..already zoning out on me ghouly, my my." Tisking he rounded his date for the evening and held a hand out. The other hand went to pat over his back pocket, checking to make sure he had put his wallet back before leaving the dorm.

Spinar's eyes flashed a grin, before his lips did. "Let's get going spookie." A wink later and he was moving to lace their fingers and pull her into town.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:05 am
Rosy glance up, confused, when she felt her ear bud slip from her ear. Turning red orbs to Spinar, she gives him a small smile as she shakes her head "Not really, it was passing the time as I waited for you." She glance over his attire, then chews on her bottom lip "So can I ask what you plan on buying for me?" She knew he didn't like the big hoodies she had, as they hid everything from eyes.

She glance at his hand before slipping her own into his "And why the sudden need to take me shopping? Is my look really that bad?" Yes she did let him dress her for the mad science party. She ended looking amazing, and did admit that she could dress that way all the time "Why do I see you stealing all my old clothes?" When she thought about it, she only really had one skirt. And even that wasn't much to look at.

Slipping under his arm, she slips her own arm around him as she curls into him. He better know how much she love him, that she was going along with this for him.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:09 pm
"Well I won't know what to buy until we get there ghouly, and you try various things on of course." Smirking the demon tightened his hold on Rosy's hand as she slipped it into his. For a moment he didn't answer the questioning. Rosy was doing it again, the trick but not a trick question. He smirked at the ghoul and looked towards the gates before whispering, "you know, when you ask things like that, it almost seems as if you wouldn't want to be spoiled by your l o v e r?" The last word was purposely teased and enunciated out.

Laughing he refused to answer to the comment of stealing her things, though couldn't help it after she curled into him. Tightening his hold he gave a flamboyant wave of his free hand, "replace, not steal besides the things you have will be much nicer and isn't that what every ghoul secretly wants?" A stick out of tongue was given to his ghoul. He knew how big this was and was obviously tickled that she had agreed.

Moving them towards the maul he enjoyed the walk in mostly silence only commenting when Rosy called for it, just so they could get to the main part of the day faster. He wanted her to start modeling after all.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:01 pm
Rosy cheeks darken in color before she chuckle "Your just lucky I love you enough to go along with this." She relax against him, as she wouldn't deny that she was excited about this. New clothes, it was something she hadn't gotten in a long time. Walking with him, she hums softly to the music still playing from the one ear bud still in her ear.

"She says she's cool with it, she's down with it..."

She leans in and playfully bites at his arm "As long as its nothing over the top okay? I don't mind looking sexy for you, but it's only for you." She was hoping he understood what she meant.

Cheekiebirdiee
Okay maybe trying to do tags on my phone is a bad idea...OTL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:59 pm
"Screechie, I'm lucky in general. " He chuckled teasingly moving to pull at one of the long dark curls while adding, "I'm a demon remember?" Grinning the curl was released and he nipped back towards Rosy as she tried to go for an arm. The teasing was nice, it reminded him back to before they started dating.

Things felt normal, which only made this trip all the more enjoyable.

Even if Rosy was attempting to protest being sexy. Spinar only hummed in response, obviously he knew how she felt and wouldn't take to much advantage of her letting him get by with things. Not to much, but they were getting things.

"Like I said, we should try things on before you automatically get rid of them hm?" On a playful roll of eyes the frost demon pulled the maul door open for his ghoul and waited on her to enter. "After you."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
aww lol

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:57 pm
Pulling the other ear bud of her ear, she slips through the maul door before she turns to glance at him. Even she couldn't find any reason not to disagree with him. Trying on things would be fun, not to mention she would be able to weight on what she like and what she didn't with him help.

Stuffing her phone and ear buds back into her hoodie pocket, she looks around for a brief moment. Normally she would instantly head to the game store, pick up a copy of the newest game.

Instead, she lifts of the ground as she holds her hand towards Spinar "Where to captain?" she teases as she smirks.

He was in the lead, she was just going to follow.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:54 am
Seeing the lift off the ground he smirked, starting to wonder if floating was some form of comfort for his ghoul. Taking the hand a shrug was given and he looked around. "Let's start with the shoe store place first." Smirking he moved right down the hall, taking Rosy into the crowd of creeple.

They could get a couple of shoes and build around them right? Besides his own shoes needed to be replaced too. They were over two months old after all.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:41 pm
Rosy follows Spinar before she arches a brow at the mention of shoe shopping. She glance down at her casketball shoes, wondering if they were really that bad. Sure they weren't like her heels, but they were comfortable. Squeezing his hand as they slip through the crowd, she floats closer to him "Are my shoes really that bad?"

She always throught they were perfect..

Okay so maybe the heel of her casketball shoe was coming off. That wasn't a bad thing. And her heels were very worn, but they were comfortable.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:37 pm
"You know, if you keep asking me that about everything this is going to be a long very frustrating trip ghouly." He smirked but meant it, having already told her it wasn't about what she wore but about wanting to spoil her. It was frustrating to repeat himself, Rosy knew that and he knew it was her insecurity that made her ask but frustrating none the less.

Taking her through the crowd they ended up in front of a fashionable shoe store. One with very high priced shoes, but all types imaginable. Heels, flat boots, all kinds of shoes. Spinar smiled as a worker greeted him by name of Siku. Clearly he was in here alot. "Come on, where should we start?" He wanted to see her taste, not overpower he with his own.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:50 pm
Rosy ducks her head a little, feeling bad for asking. Turning her head towards his shoulder, she hides her face for a brief moment until she saw all the shoes. Red eyes going wide as she pulls her hand from Spinar's. Yes she wasn't like the normal ghouls, or very ghouly for that matter. Though she wouldn't lie when she said she like shoes. Instantly she move towards the heeled boots, picking up a pair of black ones that stopped just at her thigh.

She didn't know why, but she had this thing about hiding her legs. Maybe it was all the tears in her skin, but she still hid them. Her eyes they glance at a pair of silver heels. They were a wrap around the ankle type, but they were still very pretty. Picking up the pair, she looks them over for a moment before she chews on her lip when she saw the price. Shaking her head, she place them back down before she moves to the sneakers.

She could never go wrong with sneakers, they were comfortable. And she needed a new pair. She look the different types over before she finally settled on a pair much like the ones she was currently wear.

Moving back to Spinar, she set the pair down near him before she went back to the boots. Her eyes seem locked on a pair of lace all the way up thigh high boots in a deep purple. Her fingers running over the top of the lacing before she turns her eyes towards the boxes, looking for six in a half. When she spots one a little higher up, she floats off the ground as she reach for the box. In was almost out of reach for her, even floating but she was able to pull it until it came dropping down. Holding the box close to her chest, she blush before looking around as she moves to a empty seat. Pulling off her sneakers, she rolls up her jeans.

She tried to ignore the tears, but was instantly crossing her legs as she tries to hide them. Unlacing the boots, she pulls one on then the other before she lace them back up. Standing, she moves to a mirror to look them over. A small smile forming over her lips.

Turning to Spinar, she chuckles as she poses in the shoes "Well? What do you think?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:03 pm
Spinar was observing, making notes and when Rosy eyed the price on the silver heels he instantly moved. Waiting until she went to get the higher ups to replace the sneakers she had sat down with the heels. The sneakers promptly discarded with a wrinkle of nose. It wasn't that he didn't like them though, today wasn't about comfortable it was about spoiling and if that made his ghoul uncomfortable, she would simply have to deal with it because he was selfish in this way. Grinning he waited while she moved to finger a set of purple boots.

"Those are nice," The frost demon chimed in innocently, not a glance given to the replaced sneakers.

Watching it was clear that his prior suspicions had been correct. Rosy had some issue whatever it might be with her legs, which was a mystery to him considering he liked them, a lot. When Rosy stood to present he clapped teasingly, then reached for a pair exactly like them only short, testing, "this might be good as well, try them on?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:13 pm
Rosy glance at the shorter version of the boots she had on, chewing on her lip. Looking to Spinar, she frowns but takes them anyways as she sits back down. Pulling the boots off, she rolls her jeans back down before she pulls on the boots. She look them over as she stood. They honestly felt great and her legs look amazing in the mirror. The only problem was they were short, which made her uneasy. Glancing to Spinar, she gives him a smile as she poses again for him.

"I like them, but I like the longer boots more. These I would probably only wear with jeans. Those boots, I would wear with everything." It was the truth. With shoes, she went with something she would be able to wear in almost everything.

Only in sneakers did she not worry, which made her pause as she saw the sneakers were missing. Looking to Spinar, she arches a brow "What happen to the sneakers I grabbed?" Her eyes turning to the silver heels.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:58 pm
They looked fantastic, he very much enjoyed the view as Rosy posed. A clap of hands and smirk was given as she looked over them in the mirror. Then it came, what he had half expected but hadn't really thought to help. So he resorted to what he was good with, sarcasm and teasing, "what's the point of having short boots with long pants? There wouldn't be much leg to appreciate, you're killing me screechie, you really are." Softening a little the demon gave a shake of head.

Spinar was the comforting kind, at all, but he was trying to get better for Rosy.

"They became beautiful?" Spinar tried grinning a touch deviously and moving to hold out the heels to her, "try something new, for me?" Would that work, if not he hesitantly added, "I'll make you a deal, heels and short boots and I'll let you pick out two pieces of clothing for me?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:08 pm
Rosy looks at the silver heels, then eyes Spinar for a moment. A small smirks forming as she takes the heels from him "Your lucky I love you...and I rather have my sneakers back. My current ones are worn, and I promise I will wear them only for casketball or sparring." turning away, she didn't wait for his reply as she pulls off the short boots and sets them aside with her longer boots.

Pulling the heels on, she rolls her jeans up to her knees before standing. Her eyes going wide as she looks at herself in the mirror again. She was shocked to say the least at how sharp she look in them. The shape of her legs were just enough to make her agree with him. Trying something new might be worth it after all.

Though she wouldn't say that out loud to him.

Nope, she never hear the end of it.

Turning, Rosy walks over to him, then stops only to walk back towards the mirror "Was this what you wanted? Do they look good?"

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces