Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Today was a day for adventure! Dag was looking forward to playing with some of the other cubs in the pride. He wanted to prove that he was the best, and no one else compared to how awesome he was! After all, his day was the best reaver in the place! Or so he liked to believe anyway. He bounded around, racing to get to the place where they had all decided to meet up. Looking over his shoulder, he frowned at his sisters, who were struggling to keep up. "Come on!" he hissed, "I'm not going to be the last one there!"

"Wait for us, Dag!" huffed Gyda weakly, panting away. Her sister came up next to her, helping her move along since she was clearly getting tired. "Thank you, Svanhild," she offered softly. Her sister smiled at her.

"Don't mind Dag, he's just excited. Come on Gyda, we're going to play with some other cubs today! It'll be fun! And I'll make sure Dag doesn't get into trouble, okay?" She chuckled lightly. She was the most mature of the trio, generally because she got visions of the future sometimes. It made her much more sober, seeing what was coming before it happened. It made her grow up very quickly.

The three cubs charged on as quickly as they could go, eager to start the day.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm
Cajanic
Yuriel is Freeborn. Therese is "techly" an adol, but I want some cubby rp for her. XD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuriel was eager to get out among the other cubs today. She was not a shy cub. Not with Gabriel as her mother anyhow. Her siblings got quickly left behind as she raced toward the common grounds for cubs. As she took a sharp turn though the female ran into a pile of cubs. She almost made it through the three cubs when a foot from someone tripped her up. The female made a grunt as she went down on her chin into the dirt and skidded a bit.

"Ooopf," the wind had gotten knocked out of her. Panting she struggled to sit up and get her muzzle away from the dust that was making her want to sneeze. Not good when she was all out of breath! Yuriel glanced back to see who'd gotten in her way. "Ya'll ok?" Her chin stung a bit, but she ignored it. Mama didn't take whiners.

A dark cub oozed through the walk ways. Vigdis loved her dark coat and flashing orange eyes. She thought it made her look mysterious. And so she should, she thought. Given who her father was and all. The young female made a stately walk toward the nursery. She gave a smirk as not far from her was a sudden cub-pile up. One female running too fast found herself unable to avoid a trio of other cubs. She couldn't help it; she laughed.

Therese knew her master was a busy thrall. She was just a young cub after all. So it made perfect sense when he sent her to spend time with the other cubs of the pride. She was still too tiny to really be of much help to him right now. That morning, she bit him a pleasant farewell and started out. Not far from her destination she stumbled across an accident. Worried someone might have been hurt, Therese hurried forward. "Is everyone alright?"

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:40 pm
"Ack!" Svanhild yelped, slamming into the ground after another cub fell into her. She wasn't on her side long, though, quickly getting back to her feet to see if everyone was alright. While there were cubs everywhere now, it didn't look like anyone had any serious injuries. She had a little scrape on her paw, but it was hardly anything for a viking to worry about.

she offered the cub that laughed a stern look. "Don't laugh before you know if everyone is alright! You wouldn't want lions laughing at you," she told her off, though she didn't sound terribly upset about it. Sighing, she looked back at the cub who had tripped into them. "I think we're alright. Are you okay?"

---

Gyda whimpered and hid behind her sister, before looking over her shoulder at the white cub coming over to see if everyone was alright. "I.... I think so..." she said softly, looking from Svanhild to the other cubs and back again. As far as she knew, no one was injured.

"We didn't mean to cause trouble..." she offered quickly, just in case they were in trouble for something. She was a little nervous about things like that. Were they not supposed to be here?

She shifted more behind Svanhild again, just in case.

---

"Don't apologize!" Barked Gad as he jumped over, the little cub holding his head up high, "she shouldn't have been running so fast if she can't watch where she's going!" He huffed indignantly as he jumped over to the girl. He looked Yuriel over carefully, sniffing her to see if she was going to be trouble or. Deciding she was fine, he sat himself down, looking around at all the cubs.

Well, they had been looking for other cubs to play with. This was one way to get in contact with them.

"So who are you kids?" He demanded, like he was so much older.
magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:09 pm
Cajanic
So late, sorry!

A group of cubs standing in the path caught her eye. Yuriel shook the dust from her chin after catching her breath and climbed to her feet. The female frowned at the dark cub lurking in the background who'd laughed. She didn't like being laughed at, but one of the other cubs scolded her before Yuriel could say anything. For some reason, the solid black cub looked like trouble waiting to happen.

"I'm glad your ok. Yup no worries here." She finished brushing dirt off her chin. Her tail twitched as the only male of the group jumped forward. "I wouldn't have run into you if you weren't taking up the whole bloody street." She wasn't one to back down from a fight, even if her opponent was a male. The sight of the more timid female made her snort. She was clearly still a baby for all her size.

Vigdis smirked as the cub tried to scold her. "I'll laugh when I want to and that was worth a laugh." She looked around at the group. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She taunted the male. "Going to make up and run off like good little cubs now?" Her eyes twinkled with mischief. "Have fun with your little games. I think I'll go do something more interesting." Vigdis waited to see if they'd take the bait.

Therese slowed and smiled at the timid female that answered. No one seemed terribly hurt. "I don't think you caused trouble. It was an accident and those happen. Are you heading to the nursery too?" She made a face as the boy tried to get snotty and the white and green female replied in kind. "You don't need to get rude," she said to both. The fiery haired female shook her head. "We're expected at the nursery." Her master would be disappointed if she didn't know. "I'm Therese."

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:12 pm
Svanhild sighed and shook her head. "Oh good. More cubs like Gad. It's bad enough having to deal with one!" She watched Vigdis carefully, since it seemed like she wanted to cause a bit of trouble. She was certainly trying to bait them. But she didn't feel particularly enraged by her, nor was she looking to prove her worth to someone she had only just met. She then looked at Yuriel and offered her a smile, glad she wasn't hurt.

---

Gyda looked at Therese, smiling faintly since she seemed to be the nicest of the group. She liked nice lions! "I'm Gyda," she offered faintly, "with my sister Svanhild and my brother Dag. We were just heading off to play, maybe with some other cubs. What were you going to do at the nursery? Maybe we can play together." She hoped it wasn't too much to ask. It didn't look like the others were getting along that well.

---

Dag huffed and glared at Yuriel. "You wouldn't have run into me if you were better at paying attention!" He snapped, before he set his sights on Vigdis. Unlike Svanhild, he was easily enticed. "And what do you have to do that's SO much more interesting? I'm sure I'd do whatever it is better than you! I'll teach you to respect us!"
magnadearel

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff