Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Unfortunate Circumstances (Starburst/StoneCold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They told him that he could find her in the swamp. Never hidden nor secluded from the rest of them. No, she could be found oh so quietly taking a nap up high on a tree branch they say. He believed that. They told him that she could be found in the plains too, if he looked hard enough. He believed that.

The handsome buck looked around the open desert and gazed deep into the distance. His mind made up. He ain't going nowhere far and unknown to him. "If she could feel it in her heart, she would know how to cross paths with me," he muttered under his breath as he parted from the crowd that supposedly claimed to have encountered a legendary or two.

Today was just another day to him. The only difference between now and before is that there is someone else to look after besides his loyal companions. Stone Cold decided to travel alone and leave his dear bunnies with the beautiful doe to keep her company while he was gone. He looked back twice to make sure that they were well sheltered and well hidden from being spotted by predators. He let out a content sigh and reached one end of the desert as his right hoof stepped onto soft soil. Strands of dark grey and black grass spread out far and wide in front of him. This must be the place... He scanned the unknown area and took in a deep breath. "Hello? Are you there?" he called out loud.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the distance there was the rustling of grass and then a soft, huffing chirp, laughter from a throat not made for laughter. Stillness and then some grass disappears, pressed down by unseen paws.

"Perhaps," a voice echoes suddenly, half only in Stone Cold's mind, not quite real; and a wavering mirage appears in the distance, the bright glow of eyes hovering in the midst of a ghost.

FrostyPeaches
Haha, I'm not psychic, you've got to quote me to get me to see this.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:10 pm

In the distance he heard the grass rustle. The wind rather calm, aided him in sniffing out what was coming. He lowered his eye lids as he fixed his vision on the parting of grass.

"Perhaps," he repeated the word as he looked to and fro, ready to welcome the stranger into his presence. Nothing was more surprising than hearing someone else's voice in his mind. "Maybe you are, maybe not..." A low chuckle crept out of his vocal cords without warning.

His ears were busy at work picking up sounds all around him. The buck's tail never once rested as it flicked around and between his hind legs. He was nervous at first but that all washed away when he laid eyes on the set of yellow eyes staring at him within the grass. It looked dim to him. Something was definitely there.

"Without even seeing you, I could feel you nearby," he went on with a slight bow of his head. "It matters me not whether you are physically here or just a spirit from these plains." He cleared his throat. "What matters is that beautiful expecting doe waiting for me. I want to do something for her."

Amorpheous
i wanted to quote you after i have changed to an interesting title first. but seeing your beautiful kin hop into my blessings threads are always appreciated <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:33 pm
The specter laughs even though it still sounds wrong, not from the right throat, stuck and breaking off into low chirps. The grass rustles, but the specter is still except for the flick of transparent tail.

"The desert is also my home, though I knew not my parents, I had siblings who had your lithe form and the blood of the desert is also my blood and runs through my veins," her voice speaks out, wavering in and out of reality like a desert mirage.

FrostyPeaches
AHHH, GOSH DARN THIS HAD COMPLETELY SLIPPED MY MIND.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:05 pm

The buck remained polite and patient. There was a faint smell of the being he was 'talking' to but he won't approach any further. His gut told him that the creature could be found if he would run straight into the tall grass in front of him.

Stone Cold lifted his head and pointed his nose toward the sky and closed his eyes. He could picture the scenery in his mind. At the mention of parents, he opened his eyes as if it disturbed his thoughts. "I too never met my parents." He shrugged it off. "Doesn't bother me. If it's meant to be we would cross paths one day."

Amorpheous
dont worry i am not rushing you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:28 pm
She hummed in agreement, the sound echoing faintly despite it being so soft and low. The specter's visage smiled then, tilting its head to consider the acha that stood before her.

"Tell me then," it implored in its strange, wavering voice that was half for his ears and half in his mind. "Why have you sought me?"

FrostyPeaches
/lays down I suck. :c

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 pm

He just stood there and smiled. Only a few places of what he can see with his eyes had colour, the rest were just different shades of grey.

"I'll tell you what," he spoke to her with a hint of concern, "I came here because I've heard stories of how painful giving birth may be. It's Match-Maker's first time having a litter of her own, and as a living being to try and support her for all that I am and can, dear all knowing one, I would need some guidance."

Stone Cold tilted his head to the left and then to right to loosen up the tension in his neck. "Where do I even start... Perhaps, maybe, do some herbs relax stiff muscles..? "

Amorpheous
no no it is okay. i can wait until you are not busy with real life.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:01 pm
"You worry too much, but that is better than apathy," the voice wavers. "The MotherFather will see her through."

There is a rustling and suddenly a cheetah can be seen peeking over the grass though the wavering specter remains. "To be there is enough. But think past the birth for me now, tell me what worries you most about the children?"

FrostyPeaches

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:13 pm

He spoke his thoughts in his mind to her. It seemed like she could hear him either way. I only want her to have a comfortable time giving birth.

Rather caught off guard, he blinked twice after a cheetah had appeared. She was not feral, rather tame, and beautiful.

I think you already know what I worry about the most. I wish for none of them to become colourblind, like me. He swallowed his spit, still calm but nervous. I can see and function just fine here. But if they could see all the colours of life, that would be the most amazing gift of all.

Amorpheous

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff