wolf_with_a_dragon
Vikabro
wolf_with_a_dragon
Vikabro
Vikabro
I found the first few episodes a bit on the confusing side.
Well, mostly because it was took me a couple of episodes to figure out what was going on then I was like 'oh, okay' At first it just seemed like action scenes with very little info to go with them. Then came an episode to explain what was going on.

Huh, maybe it's because I've grown used to just going with the flow. I was all like "okay, so these guys pop up and a bunch of girls in short skirts fight them. Sounds good to me." and I knew that they were extra dimensional from the description Netflix gave of it.

Also, I like how you quoted yourself there. XD
Oh my gosh, that really wasn't what I was trying to do. I was actually trying to quote you. Bleh. But either way the first episode it made in such a way that it is good, and left me wanting to know more about that world.

It's cool. Stuff happens.

The first episode was made really good in my opinion. It helped create a unique world without having to spend the entiretime with people talking and giving a giant exposition dump all at once. It also helped that it was given because they were explaining it to a character that was kind of in the dark. Though, I was careful that nobody walked in on me and accused me of watching it because of boobies.
It is pretty good that first episode isn't just a huge info dump, and anything important is given in little bite sized chunks.