Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:15 pm
Gotta say, I'm addicted. Four episodes in and I already bought the complete series on DVD and blu-ray.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:41 am
I found the first few episodes a bit on the confusing side.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:03 am
Really? I was actually able to follow along pretty well. The only thing that had me confused was why Satellizer didn't let people touch her. Like ever. But i was able to piece it together after the first kinda-flashback to little Satella.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:01 am
Omg!!! I can't believe your watching freezing! I love you. Seriously yo!!  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:17 am
shabatha

First off, this reaction is by far way better than anything I actually expected. But yeah, saw it on Netflix yesterday and I was like "huh, seems like a good premise for a show." and proceeded to watch the entire first season before going to bed. Also, I really like Rana. She is freaking awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:41 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha

First off, this reaction is by far way better than anything I actually expected. But yeah, saw it on Netflix yesterday and I was like "huh, seems like a good premise for a show." and proceeded to watch the entire first season before going to bed. Also, I really like Rana. She is freaking awesome.

I'm weird. That's all.
Honestly? Rana Linchen pisses me off. She is just too.... Pushy and into Satellizer's business. I like Chiffon and Elizabeth! Elizabeth is pretty bad a**, and Chiffon? I'm not ruining it for you. But they stopped coming out with episodes so I would suggest reading the manga.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:15 pm
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha

I'm weird. That's all.
Honestly? Rana Linchen pisses me off. She is just too.... Pushy and into Satellizer's business. I like Chiffon and Elizabeth! Elizabeth is pretty bad a**, and Chiffon? I'm not ruining it for you. But they stopped coming out with episodes so I would suggest reading the manga.

But you're the best kind of weird. And we love you all the more for it.

But Rana is awesome! She's all epic and stuff at fighting, and I think that the rivalry between them adds a comedic relief element that would otherwise be missing. Plus, she just makes the show all that much better because she exists. I mean just look at the end of season one! The whole "Let's see who has less shame" scene would never have been possible without her!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:39 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha

I'm weird. That's all.

But Rana is awesome! She's all epic and stuff at fighting, and I think that the rivalry between them adds a comedic relief element that would otherwise be missing. Plus, she just makes the show all that much better because she exists. I mean just look at the end of season one! The whole "Let's see who has less shame" scene would never have been possible without her!

They would have figured out something else xD
Plus, it's that way in every anime/manga, that the author makes a 'rival' for the main character's love. Rana wants Kazuya... Satella wants him. I wouldn't be surprised if more end up wanting him.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 am
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha

I'm weird. That's all.

Plus, it's that way in every anime/manga, that the author makes a 'rival' for the main character's love. Rana wants Kazuya... Satella wants him. I wouldn't be surprised if more end up wanting him.

Probably, but it wouldn't have been the same. And I suppose that it's true. I'm just glad it's not a million girls like usual.

Also, I just started season two yesterday on funimation(was going to do it on Netflix but it's censored and the way they went about it is really distracting) and I love the E Pandoras. Especially the one that's constantly eating  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha

I'm weird. That's all.

Probably, but it wouldn't have been the same. And I suppose that it's true. I'm just glad it's not a million girls like usual.

Also, I just started season two yesterday on funimation(was going to do it on Netflix but it's censored and the way they went about it is really distracting) and I love the E Pandoras. Especially the one that's constantly eating

Yeah they are pretty awesome. It's a good idea. I'm not spoiling anything for you so let me know what you get too.

Also, you are going to despise the ending if you are anything like me. haha

And nope, just three lol  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 pm
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha

I'm weird. That's all.

Yeah they are pretty awesome. It's a good idea. I'm not spoiling anything for you so let me know what you get too.

Also, you are going to despise the ending if you are anything like me. haha

And nope, just three lol

I counted only two girls!

I just finished season 2.
OMG THE FEELS!!!! I'm still fighting back tears! I can't believe Chiffon just up and sacrificed herself like that!!! I'm so happy that Amelia and Rattle managed to survive and I'm super pissed that the doctor lady survived! I was hoping she would die! And what the heck was up with Chiffon talking like she isn't a human?! What is she!? I'm so confused!!!! Gah, so many feels!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:22 pm
Vikabro
Well, mostly because it was took me a couple of episodes to figure out what was going on then I was like 'oh, okay' At first it just seemed like action scenes with very little info to go with them. Then came an episode to explain what was going on.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:25 pm
Vikabro
Vikabro
Well, mostly because it was took me a couple of episodes to figure out what was going on then I was like 'oh, okay' At first it just seemed like action scenes with very little info to go with them. Then came an episode to explain what was going on.

Huh, maybe it's because I've grown used to just going with the flow. I was all like "okay, so these guys pop up and a bunch of girls in short skirts fight them. Sounds good to me." and I knew that they were extra dimensional from the description Netflix gave of it.

Also, I like how you quoted yourself there. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:37 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Vikabro
Vikabro

Huh, maybe it's because I've grown used to just going with the flow. I was all like "okay, so these guys pop up and a bunch of girls in short skirts fight them. Sounds good to me." and I knew that they were extra dimensional from the description Netflix gave of it.

Oh my gosh, that really wasn't what I was trying to do. I was actually trying to quote you. Bleh. But either way the first episode it made in such a way that it is good, and left me wanting to know more about that world.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:41 pm
Vikabro
wolf_with_a_dragon
Vikabro
Vikabro

Oh my gosh, that really wasn't what I was trying to do. I was actually trying to quote you. Bleh. But either way the first episode it made in such a way that it is good, and left me wanting to know more about that world.

It's cool. Stuff happens.

The first episode was made really good in my opinion. It helped create a unique world without having to spend the entiretime with people talking and giving a giant exposition dump all at once. It also helped that it was given because they were explaining it to a character that was kind of in the dark. Though, I was careful that nobody walked in on me and accused me of watching it because of boobies.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff