Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Second Peasant (AJ/ Shayne/ Minis) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:14 pm
After hearing another boil's voice, Shayne turned around and faced him as a surprised expression shoot across his face. "AJ?" He asked as he blinked for a bit. After a short time, he looked back at his minipet. "I think she'll be fine, AJ" He replied to the serpent dragon boil question. "I hope she didn't cause too much trouble for you. She can be a little troublemaker." He added as he faced the boil again.

Meegane
Tag you're it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:22 am
The boil laughed, "AJ indeed. How are you?" Hearing what the boil said, the minipet in AJ's arm sneered before it went back to fight with the pancake. "That's what I should say, it is named Trouble for a logical reason." The chuckles revealed that he wasn't worried at all but the Pygmy Wish bit on his finger when he wanted to pat its head. "Ouch. What's wrong with you, dear?" The minipet turned away and growled at the Plossom then it turned around to make its back facing the rest.

"You see. If yours is a small one, mine is a big troublemaker." AJ winked and shrugged helplessly.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:22 pm
Shayne placed the Wisteria Plossom on top of his head, then he picked up his cap off the ground. "Rayen is a very dominant Minipet. You might call her a dominatrix at times. She had been getting into fights with my Mythical Dragon Treat over who's the dominant one is." Shayne told the serpent dragon boil as he put his cap back on. "Beside the dominant issue; She mostly playful and mischievous. Also, she loves my other Plossom named Chika to death." He added with a smile come across his face; then his smile fades back away. "However, she doesn't like any other Minipets that I have. Also, I think she has something against Camillia as well."

Meegane
Thanks for helping me, Meg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:50 pm
He smirked at Shayne's words, "It seems you need some more times on teaching them to behave before you'll be dragged into troubles." AJ teased after pulled his bloody finger out of Trouble's mouth. The zomboil seemed to be a pet collector but still a long way until he could control them. If he wanted, he would easily do so just he loved to spoil Trouble. He guessed might be it was also the case for the boil.

"I'm taking it back to my room, next class's starting in an hour. See you around or later if you're attending it as well." The serpent-dragon grinned before walking towards the monster dorm.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
NP~

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items