Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Stay Now [Junko/Seiji]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:19 pm
He gave her a reassuring smile as he led her across the dance floor and out the doors. It was late, but the warmth of the day was still holding on, and the stars were bright above them. A picturesque evening to go with the new council's dance. Out here the music was muffled, but they could still feel the beat, and once Seiji had lead her around until they were away from the entrance he stopped, drawing the ghoul back into his arms and lay a soft kiss on her head.

"I'm alright." The nervous tension that lingered stubbornly in his shoulders had nothing to do with anything being wrong. Everything was definitely right, in a way that hadn't been in a very long time. "I just, I wanted to have a little time with just you." And soft nudge to her side would get her swaying, a dance under the moonlight.

Gazing down at her, he watched her features, her eyes. Searching that glowing green. "I love you, Junko." It was warm, soft, but his voice was serious.

She loved him, he knew she did, but...he remembered how painful it had been before, and his chest gave a familiar throb before he could push the memory away. Things were better now, they were better now. Blackened fingers left her side so he could cup the warmth of her cheek, thumb gliding over soft skin, absolutely gentle.

eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:44 pm
Junko couldn't take her eyes off Seiji as he hurried her out the door and outside where it was quieter. She squeezed his hand again, stepping forward when he pulled her in and snuggling comfortably against her boilfriend. Junko tilted her head up into his kiss and then stood up on her tiptoes to catch his lips for a kiss of her own.

"You're sure?" She asked with concern. "You're so tense.." As she said this she raised her hands to put them on Seiji's shoulders, her fingers rubbing circles and massaging them in hopes of helping to ease whatever was bothering him. His confession had her grinning again. "You could've just asked, silly!" Junko giggled and swayed with him, leaning in to rest her chin against Seiji's chest and gaze up at him with an adoring smile.

Her heart skipped a beat when he said he loved her. As it always did. Junko's hand raised from his shoulder to brush the back of her knuckles up along the length of his jaw, and then brought her hand back down again with the tips of her fingers tracing his jaw again. "I love you, too, Seiji. Completely, utterly, entirely, I love you." He almost sounded like he was reminding her! How silly. Was he getting sentimental?

Junko was curious now, but if he had something to say she trusted he would say it when he was ready. Instead she toyed with his hair and reached for his free hand with her own, slipping her fingers between his and tilting her head into his touch. "I love you, and only you." And she would continue to tell him that forever.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
He nodded, turning his head to lay a long kiss against Junko's palm as he looked down at her, smiling. He was tense, but there wasn't anything wrong. Nothing at all.

It wasn't a reminder. He gauged her reaction after the admission, watching those lovely eyes as she looked up at him and assured him she loved him. Only him. It made his heart give a sluggish beat, and his stomach did a nervous little flutter. When she took his hand he brought it up to his mouth, eyes closing as he drank in the warmth through lips, drawing her scent in with every needless breath.

For a long moment he stood like that, eyes closed, features peaceful. He counted, silently, in his own head. When he reached twenty he drew in a deep breath, and opened his eyes again, hands lowering.

His fingers gave a last soft brush over her cheek, then he was reaching into his pocket. "You sure?" He was teasing, but there might have been the tiniest thread of seriousness in his words.

He didn't wait for an answer though, he already knew it. So he gave her hand a squeeze as he drew his left hand back out of his pocket. "I know we said we were going to wait, but..." His gaze dropped to those slender little fingers interlaced with his own, then he was sinking down to one knee, and the ring came up as red eyes met glowing green.

"I know we agreed to wait, but at least for this, why? We can start planning now, and we can get married that much sooner after I graduate." All that nervous tension was seeping into his voice. Old, unfriendly memories trying to needle into the present. "We can get a home, and start our family." His grip on her hand was tight. "We can start making plans now."

His chest rose and fell in a deep breath that shook as it was exhaled. "Will you marry me, Junko?" Please.

eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:39 pm
Junko laughed. "I'm sure!" She grinned up at him. Silly boil. Of course she was sure, if she wasn't they wouldn't be getting their second chances. Oh, but didn't he say he had something for her? Junko watched him, still curious what he was up to. What else was there to give her? He already gave her so much, and he spoiled her rotten like some kind of princess. What was left?

He squeezed her hand and she squeezed back, watching his face curiously. His shoulder moved like he was reaching for something and she blinked, looking down in time to hear his words and...

A..and...watch him...

Her heart stopped.

Shock was clear on her face, glowing green eyes wide and her jaw dropped. Wh..what? Her free hand came up to rest against her chest over her heart, and tears formed in her eyes to the point where a few fell down her face. But there was one very, very important thing that differed from the last time he did this: she was smiling.

He made a very good point. And she had been a little...well, a lot jealous of the engagements and marriages around her. She wanted one, but she had decided they would wait. But how long they would wait had been unknown to her.

Junko let out a helpless laugh, the hand on her chest coming up to cover her mouth. She nodded her head, her hand tightly squeezing his. She just endlessly nodded her head. They could get married as soon as he was graduated, they would be okay, they could have their house and their scarelings and all the plans they wanted.

She laughed again, hopping a little. "S-sayitagain..!"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:48 pm
He froze as he saw the first glitter of tears in her eyes and his heart throbbed, threatening to sink all over again until he noticed the gentle curve of her lips. That soft little smile, shocked, but happy, as she stared down at the ring, then up at his face. Still, he couldn't help the caution that showed loud and clear on grey features as he watched her, waiting.

When she nodded the 'life' returned to him, and his shoulders sagged as a breath of relief left in an almost dizzying rush. That helpless laugh was echoed. "Is that a yes?" He needed to hear it. It wasn't real until she said it.

When she did speak it made him blink, a little taken aback that what she'd said had not been a resounding 'yes', but he smiled as her actual words sank in.

"Will you marry me?" He indulged her, he always did.

The grip on her hand shifted, sliding down her fingers as he brought the ring up, ready slip it on the second she answered in the affirmative.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:01 pm
She was still nodding her head. She couldn't stop. The only reason she hadn't just shouted the yes that she wanted to was because she couldn't breathe. Will you marry me. Last time that question terrified her, but now she just wanted to hear him say it over and over and over again.

"Y-YES!" She finally got out, her hand trembling with joy when he slid the ring on her finger. Junko fell to her knees then, throwing her arms around Seiji and burying her face against his neck. "Yes! Yesyesyesyes yes!" Junko kissed his throat and then lifted her head to give him a kiss fully on the mouth. Yes, yes, a hundred times yes.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:25 pm
There was his 'yes'. Junko shouted it, and he laughed, sliding the ring onto her finger. It fit perfectly, a lovely little antique thing with loops and small diamonds. Nothing large or flashy, but it fit her, and she loved it.

When she threw her arms around him he teetered, wrapping her up in a tight hug as she peppered his throat with kisses, repeating herself, over and over, before crushing her mouth to his in a kiss that had him falling over with her on top of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:44 pm
He fell over and she squeaked, clinging to him until they were on the ground. Junko hovered over him, grinning excitedly. The glint of the ring on her hand caught her attention and she sat back on her heels. She could wear it now, she could wear it all the time. It was okay. It was hers.

She was going to get married.

Glowing green eyes looked down at Seiji again. She bit down on her bottom lip, still squealing and smiling down at him. "I love you, I love you so much." Junko cupped his cheek, leaning in to kiss him again, gentler now. She then brushed her nose against his cheek, nuzzling his face. Her fiance's face. She giggled.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 pm
Seiji was still laughing when she sat up to admire the ring, and he settled hands on her thighs, just watching he for a moment. She seemed so happy, genuinely so, and the tightness that had settled in his chest, through his shoulders, eased.

When she leaned down he brought his hands up to cup her cheeks, holding her to him for that soft kiss before returning the nuzzle. "Do you want to go back inside now?" It was only for the proposal he wanted privacy, now that she'd accepted, they could go celebrate!

eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:39 pm
Junko nodded her head again, eyes wide. "Yes!" She squealed. She looked down at the ring again, admiring it at every angle despite how many times she had already seen it. This time she got to keep it. She didn't have to lock it away in a box of regret or give it back to Seiji for safe keeping until who knows when.

Scarelings, a house, a family, a husband. She was getting all of that. Everything she wanted. Junko sniffed and pursed her lips, wiping the underside of her eyes with a little giggle. She hadn't expected she would cry again when he proposed. She must have scared the life out of him when she did that. "Am I still pretty?" She asked while gesturing to her face. Did she mess anything up?  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces