Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:41 am
The Brothers!

User Image

and

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 am
Prancing towards the meeting place. Emrys simply couldn't wait to see his brother Imre. Oh what delightful news he has to tell his brother. It has been weeks since they have seen each other. Simply to long of a time. He loves his brother dearly and there is so much to tell him. With their dad's soon to be second batch of kids. Then with his meeting a mare whom he is coming to really like. They should have plenty to talk about. Maybe Imre can tell him more about their gryph side! After all Imre spent more time with their mother. An opportunity that Emrys didn't have. Which could be a good or bad thing. Either way he is excited as he enters their meeting spot. His green eyes searching for his brother. His wings fluttering with excitement.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image Imre was so glad to finally be done with his mother. She was an evil witch as far as he was concerned and he wanted nothing more to do with her. They had a pretty dramatic parting fight where for no reason he could discern the witch had wanted him to stay with her. But that was all over with now and he was going to see his brother, who he desperately missed. He was not quite prancing as he came upon the meeting place, ears perked and wings fluttering.

When he spotted Emrys, instead of verbalizing his hello, Imre went right up to Emrys and bumped Emrys in the shoulder with his head. “Hey you.” He said, backing up a pace. “What have you been up to?” Scratching at the ground with his hoof in embarrassment he admitted, “I missed you.” Imre tossed his head a little trying to indicate that he didn’t really care, even though he really, really, really, did. He didn’t resent Emrys for going with their father. Imre just wished he could have gone too. But that wasn’t how it worked out and Imre just dealt with it. Besides he was free now so all was good.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:38 pm
Emrys doesn't know how long he had waited for his brother. Though it couldn't have been much longer than fifteen minutes because before he knows it his brother is ther. He can't remember if they had been foals or adults since they last seen each other. Their parents didn't stick with each other too long. So seeing Imre grown is still a shock. The other looks so much like their father. Except different wings and the fact that Imre is of blues and purples with some green rather than pink. Grinning like a fool he nudges his brother back. " Hey yourself! Gosh! You look so much like dad! I still can't get used to the resemblance." Smiling he moves closer til they are touching slightly.

"I missed you too Imre. Gosh there is so much I wanna tell you! I just don't know where to begin! Let alone I have questions too. But we can get to those later. How are you? Did you have a safe journey?" Green eyes.. something he and his brother and father shared. All three have green eyes. Perhaps the new little ones will have green eyes too.

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image When Emrys mentioned how much Imre looked like their father, Imre couldn’t help but notice that Emrys looked a lot like the witch. Well, at least it wasn’t as strong a resemblance as it could have been. He decided to not point out the resemblance.

Whinnying in joy and dancing a little in response to Emrys’s questions, Imre responded, “My journey was entertaining. And I am free! I am able to do what I want, go where I want, and be who I want to be. It is an amazing feeling. I don’t think that those that never had to deal with someone like…” Imre paused and then grudgingly continued, “our mom… would ever understand. She is crazy.” Tossing his head again, Imre eyed Emrys. “So… what is new in your life? Why don’t you start with the earliest thing?” Imre couldn’t help notice that Emrys hadn’t answered his first question and was trying to be polite about it because Emrys was his brother. Ordinarily Imre would be challenging the other in someway already with accusations or unfounded implications.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:56 am
Emrys listens with a grin plastered on his face. Yet it goes away as he listens further into his brothers words. How he is describing their mother... well perhaps it is a good thing he went with his father.. Though he is sad that they left Imre with her. If she was that bad..Shuffling his hoof in the dirt he sighs. " I guess it would be hard to understand. Going by what you say about her.. well I don't think I would understand easily as I don't have many memories of her." Deciding to ask his questions about the hippogryphs for later he decides to go and get Imre up to date on the news.

"Well..I can't remember your first question, but I guess I will start with news of our father before I go blabbering about my friend. Dad found love! We met Adelia.. That's our step mothers name.. Well sorta step mother.. They decided that they didn't want to lifemate as they are a bit.. suspicious about that. Gave the whole future is unpredictable. But I think they will be together for.. well Forever! Anyway! We are going to have siblings! Half siblings! Isn't that great! Brothers and sisters! Or maybe just brothers or sisters. Who knows! But it is just so exciting! I can hardly wait!" He moves to prance around for a few moments not able to stay still. He is so excited to see the baskets and to watch his siblings grow. Perhaps someday he will have foals of his own! Though he isn't really seeing anyone... well not in a romantic way. Though he has been seeing his friend Ambryn. Eyes widen and he spins around and faces his brother.

" Oh brother! I must tell you about my friend Ambryn! I met a mare not to long ago. Coat of a dark purple. Wings as delicate as ours except they look different and are a shade of black. Her tail is like a deers! Isn't that great! She doesn't mind my stories.. though she does tell me that they aren't realistic. She's good company. Maybe someday you will meet her! That would be wonderful!" Stopping he tilts his head thinking for a moment." What are you going to do now brother? Now that you are free? Will you come back with me and see our father? Meet Adelia? They would love to see you!
"  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image“Your forgot already?” Imre teased. “I only just asked you.” Grinning a bit, letting go of the thoughts of the witch, Imre proceeded to listen to Emrys babble about their dad. He couldn’t help thinking of how different Emrys was from him. Was it a product of being raised apart? Was it just naturally that way? Without realizing it, Imre had stumbled onto the question of nature versus nurture. Imre had a feeling that it would haunt him for a while. Would he have been a happier colt and less argumentative if raised by someone else?

Siblings. There were already siblings? Their dad moved fast. Imre couldn’t help feel that maybe their dad had moved fast to get rid of the reminders of the witch, but then pointed out to himself that not everything revolves around her and he was giving her too much power. So deep in his thoughts Imre was, that when Emrys whirled around it surprised Imre and he did a quick step back. Ears back a bit, he tried to be calm about what had just happen and play it off as if he hadn’t just shied away. Emrys hadn’t meant to scare Imre so he wasn’t going to chide Emrys on it. This time. Next time though, Imre would have something snappy to say. At least that was the plan.

Shifting slightly trying to regain his equilibrium, Imre got a glint in his eye. Here was something to push at. “Ambryn? Do you think she is pretty? Do you like her? Do you think she likes you?” Imre asked in a singsong voice. “It sounds like you have a crush on her.” He said more seriously. Imre quickly sidestepped away so that Emrys couldn’t swat Imre with his thicker tail.

The last questions gave Imre pause though. “Are you sure?” He asked uncertain of himself all of a sudden. “What if they don’t like me?” His tail swished in frustration at himself. Why wouldn’t they like him? He was amazing after all. “As for me, I am learning right now. Exploring the world and seeing what is out there. Nothing fancy going on in my life yet.” Imre sighed heavily. It wasn’t that he hadn’t found interesting things. It was more that he was sad because meting up with his brother was reminding him how few others were in his life. Tossing his head some, Imre smiled as well he could. “But there will be grand adventures. I am sure of that. I’ll have to come tell you about them periodically.” Imre laughed a little. “I can tell you stories, and you can tell me stories. We could make a game of seeing who can guess which ones really happened.”

Cheyriddle4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 am
Emrys gives an apologetic look and nods." I know I know! I should do better and try to remember. But I am just so excited to see you that I forgot the question." Dragging a hoof along the grass gently he shakes his head." Believe me. I get chided about it at times. Especially by Adelia. But not in a bad I'm angry at you way. I'm gonna try to make an effort to improve but.. I get carried away."

As he spun his brother had the most peculiar reaction.. His brother shielded away from him.. Why did he do that? Emrys tilts his head in confusion. What happened in Imre's life that made him get like that? Was their mother that horrible? His father mentioned that their mother wasn't very.. easy to get along with. He even picked up on the idea that his father was worried about Imre at times being left with their mother. Yet as soon as he picked up on it his father shut off those train of thoughts. So he couldn't be too sure about it.

His green eyes meet his brothers and he backs up a step. There is a glint in his eye and his instincts are telling him it can't be good. Whatever Imre is gonna do he feels so unprepared for. The questions come at him and he can feel his neck and face grow warm. Unable to look at his brother he lowers his head slightly as he is in a way embarrassed." She's beautiful! Very fun to be around.. but more realistic and calmer than I am. She has black fluttery wings that seem to not be able to hold themselves straight.. and a deep pinkish purple coat.." He realizes he is rambling and looks at his brother." But does she like me... I don't know.. I think she does as a friend.. but I don't know if she likes me in a way that is more than that. She's more serious in nature than I am..Sorta like you.. but you are more serious than she." Tilting his head he thinks about this crush Imre thinks he has.. Well he does like his friend...But does that equate a crush? Shrugging slightly he nods."I guess you could say I have a crush on her... but I don't know for sure. I haven't really met other mares so I wouldn't know what to compare with."

Emrys smiles and his mood picks up with the question." Of course I am sure! They would love to see you! Dad misses you I can tell. And I am sure Adelia will grow to love you too. Imre. They are family.. They are our family. Even if Adelia and her son aren't by blood. I am sure they will like you. Please! You don't have to stay long. Just come and meet them? As I said, Father would love to see you. Who knows! Maybe by the time we get back our siblings might be there!" Now wouldn't that be exciting! To come back to see baskets.. or what if they are foals! That would be so much fun. "Learning? Well exploring is good. Though you could still do that even if you come visit father. You could think of it as.. A stop on your epic adventure!" Smiling he likes this game idea. That would be fun." Oh. That game sounds fantastic! We should definitely play it!"

spelldancer

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image
Imre was confused on what was going on in his brother’s head. He seemed all over the map in emotions and reactions, as well as very expressive. Had Emrys not been taught to hid them as Imre had? Imre had to avoid showing anything that might be able to be used against him. Like the embarrassment that Emrys was now exhibiting. It made Imre jealous, but not angry. It was not Emrys’s fault that he had gone with their dad and Imre had stayed with their mom. And Imre was glad it had been that way, because he wasn’t sure that Emrys would have been able survive the witch and her games.

“I’ll help you out,” Imre offered, “this time. But next time I’ll leave you hanging on the questions. I had asked what is new in your life? Basically tell me everything. And you have started to answer that.” Imre smiled lightly at Emrys and his babbling. “So, if you haven’t met other mares, you can’t know how you feel? I guess that sort of makes sense. Try thinking of it this way… do you think about her when she isn’t there and wish she was? DO you want to spend all your time with her? Do you feel sad when you have to separate? How about does she make your stomach all flutterly and cause you to…” Imre chuckled and danced around a little at his brother in an almost mocking way. “Blush when you talk about her? I think that you have a crush alright.” After a pause he added, “But that isn’t a bad thing. Crushes can be good. And if she is good for you I am happy.”

Imre was trying to not think about meeting the others, especially with new little ones possibly in the mix, but he knew that he would for Emrys. He would do almost anything for his brother, Imre realized. Doom would fall on any that hurt his brother, Imre would mare sure of that. “The exploring is to learn about myself as well.” Imre admitted. “Who I am without, well, a parent around.” It was something that Imre needed to figure out. Was he good or bad? Nice or evil? He didn’t really know because he had been sheltered in so many ways, and had no idea what to do to find out. That was what the adventures were for. Imre did know that he would never fling with someone like the witch, and didn’t understand how their dad had decided to do that. Though she could be sort of charming when she wanted to be. If you didn’t know her.

“I’ll have to stop by, definitely, though. See the little ones and all. I can be the cool uncle that brings them things.” Imre perked up a little thinking of that. He could have a place in this family, he didn’t have to be an outsider. “Tell me about Adelia.” Imre demanded. “Umm…. Please.” He added, remembering he needed to be at least sort of polite.

Cheyriddle4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:50 am
User Image
Tilting his head he really looks his brother over. He has come to the conclusion that Imre is more reserved and perhaps that is because of how he was brought up. Though he is glad that he is able to keep in contact with his brother. After all they are family! He doesn't mind that his brother is more serious. Though the thought of what he would have turned out to be like if he went with their father crosses his mind. Would he be like him or turn out the same? It is a peculiar thought. Dismissing it for now he brings himself back to the conversation.

Ears perking forward he listens to his brother speak. Oh goodness. How some of those questions are spot on! If they fit.. Then he must have what Imre said. A crush on Ambryn. " I guess one could know, though I always thought one had to have met other mares before figuring out. Though.. that does sorta sound silly speaking it out loud. Figured there would be some sort of.. sign like a spark that guides two soq together." He nods." Oh I think of her a lot of the time. Though you know I am a bit.. scatterbrained and can get distracted so easily. Though they usually go back to her. A lot of the things you asked me are things that do happen. It's so odd.. A crush... it is a rather odd word to call it.. Like one is crushing a spider or snake under one's hooves." Realizing that his thought process went away from the topic.. or slightly off course he reins it in." I do believe she is good for me Imre. I feel more calm and less antsy when I am around her. I don't feel like I have to constantly move and can just talk to her for hours and make up stories. Even though we both know they aren't true..But stories can be for entertainment.."

Smiling at his brother he thinks of how adventuring would be good for someone. Thinking of it he decides that that is something that would be good for his brother. He can see how one would grow with such travels. " I think that sounds great for you. Experiences that would help with personal growth. Along with learning about more things! I can see you being a traveler.Though you must promise to try to stay safe and to try to make it back in one piece. I would be worried for you. You are my brother. We share a bond that we won't have with our other siblings because we are full blooded brothers."

Laughing at the idea of Imre being the cool uncle. He has to admit he is sure that will come true. What more could any foal ask for than to hear stories from a relative? " I think they will love you and listen to any stories you tell with their full attention. " Grinning he gently nudges his brother with his muzzle as he moves to go to the stream in the glen.Taking a sip he turns and moves to answer his question." Adelia doesn't have a horn, scales, or wings. She is white, and black with paint like markings. Her hair is light brown. She is very kind and gentle. Very patient and loving. Accepting and freely loves everyone. When she is angry she doesn't raise her voice. Her tone just changes. Though she doesn't ask anyone to change. She takes things as they come and is like dad's rock that he can depend on. They love each others company. I think they really love each other. She has a son from a previous lover and a girl too but only the son is around.Though I only met him a few times. His name escapes me now but I will remember after a while. He doesn't really talk much though. He sorta keeps to himself."

Spelldancer

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:07 pm
User ImageImre was feeling a little sad as he listened to Emrys talk about Ambryn and then Adelia. This was what he had hoped the witch would become somehow. He had wished on stars and even begged the moon to change his mother into a good mother, but to no luck. This talk with Emrys was only illustrating to Imre how bad a mother Shaelyn had been and Imre was wondering if he should do something to make sure that she never had more children. But the only thing he could think of that would solve that problem was beyond what he was willing to do.

Pushing that thought aside quickly, Imre focused intently on Emrys. “Ambryn sounds wonderful and perfect for you” Imre paused briefly pawing at the ground trying to figure out how to say something without seeming cruel. He didn’t want to be cruel but Imre was feeling protective because what Emrys was saying meant that Ambryn could take advantage of Emrys easily. “… If she hurts you… you will let me know… okay?” He rushed on to say, “I don’t think that she will, but one has to be careful and, well, you aren’t the most careful ever. I only want the best for you and if it is Ambryn that is wonderful but if it isn’t then…” Imre trailed off not knowing how to finish. “Just be happy okay?”

Imre was not sure what to think of Adelia either. How do you judge a female anyway? Are they the same as males or did their femaleness mean that there was some intrinsic difference? This was a question that Imre planned to find the answer to, along with many others, on his travels. He hadn’t expected to be confronted with ones that mattered so soon though. “Adelia sounds like a good mare and good for father. But again, you will let me know if something goes wrong? I want to be there for you two if something were to happen. So, please don’t hide it from me.” Imre wasn’t aware at how much of his own insecurities about things were likely showing through what he was saying to Emrys. He was trying to be protective and strong, not vulnerable. “As for the son… would he like to hear some of your stories?” Imre didn’t want the colt to be left out. That would be horrible and jut because he kept to himself didn’t mean that he wanted to be alone, it could mean the colt was just shy.

“And for myself, I promise to stay safe and come through here every so often. I have to check up on you and everyone after all.” Imre smiled finally. The idea that he had a family that he had to check in with delighted him. Maybe he would never fit in completely but it seemed as though they would still accept him, at least Imre thought so from what Emrys was telling him. Laughing Imre said, “Who knows, maybe next time I’ll have someone with me.” That seemed so far fetched to Imre that it was something to laugh about but there was still the wish that it would happen.

Cheyriddle4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
A little voice in his head picks up on Imre's saddness and Emrys waits for his brother to get out of it on his own. After all he doesn't share the experience of what happened with their mother. He had gone with their father. The differences between them seems to stem from that. Which makes him think that perhaps their mother isn't someone he really would want to know. If she hurt Imre.. A flash of protectiveness and anger goes through him at the thought. If she hurt Imre than he wouldn't care what happens to her and wouldn't seek her out. Imre is his brother and he shares a bond that is stronger than any he could have with the mare that gave birth to them. Dragging his hoof against the ground he shakes his head. He shouldn't remain angry. No he should let the anger go as he doesn't know the full extent on what happened. All he has is assumptions.

Blinking at the request from Imre his eyes meets the familiar green eyes of his brother. The eyes the shade like their fathers. He nods his head. It makes sense that his brother would worry." I will brother. Though I don't think she ever could physically hurt me. Though emotionally I could see how that could happen if one isn't careful." Chuckling at his rushed explanation he watches amused." Brother, even if things don't work out with Ambryn I would only hope that she and I would remain friends. Sure I would be upset for a time, but there are many things which I should be happy about. It wouldn't take too long before I find other things to make me happy. I will be happy. I wish that you would find happiness too. You are my brother and as such I only wish to see you happy. So we have a common wish."

Noticing something in the other's tone he can only assume the damage that Imre has from their mother is far deeper than he thought before. Moving forward he tugs a bit of his hair gently." Brother, do not worry for I will tell you if things happen that would hurt any of our family. I have no doubt that Adelia would never hurt our father. I truly believe that their love is the real thing. One that lasts a lifetime. If such things change I would go in search for you no matter how far to let you know. I know you worry for father and I. It is something that I understand for I worry about you too. I assure you that you are not alone and that you have father and I who care for you very deeply."

Thinking on the next question he shakes his head." I fear not. The only one two that he likes the company of is his mother and his mate. Though he isn't mean. He just is probably as you said shy. Though I am going to try to get to know him better. Yet I don't want to force myself on him too much that it would be more harmful."

Grinning he nods happily."Yes you do have to check up! If not I will go find you and scold you in a gentle manner for worrying me so! Only out of brotherly love of course!" Tilting his head he chuckles." That would be quite an interesting visit. One which I hope will someday happen for you brother."

Spelldancer

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:45 pm
User ImageIt saddened him to hear that the young colt did not want the company of Emrys. That would be hard for Imre to bare if he had a sibling, even an adopted one, that did not want him around. It was in that moment that Imre realized how lucky he was to have Emrys as a brother. To have this happy go lucky brother who accepted him even after Imre had been away for so long. They may have grown up apart but they were still brothers and that made something inside of Imre lighten. Maybe the young ones would be like that for the colt.

Imre felt almost like he was going to break when Emrys told him in no uncertain terms that Imre was to be part of his life. This was more than he could have hoped for. Sure, at the beginning of their exchange he had seemed confident but it had been an act. However with every exchange that confidence in their relationship was beginning to grow into something that could be sustained.

Holding his head high and in a joking manner Imre replied, “she will be a princess that I will pamper and dote on.” Of course Imre wasn’t as sure of that as he sounded. He was more certain that he would never find love. That he was too skittish about females to trust enough to love one. But that was not something to bring up in this conversation. As much as he cared for Emrys, Imre did not truly trust him with his heart yet. But Imre prayed that he would be able to at some point.

Imre was at a loss for what else to say. It seemed too early in their time together to part ways but Imre was also getting antsy about being there. Surely if it continued Emrys would do something to hurt Imre. It was an unconscious thought, one that he didn’t even fully hear, but the reaction, the fear, was inside Imre instantly. He wanted to flee, but the idea that doing so would hurt his brother in some way made Imre stay. He shifted his weight a little in an uncomfortable way without really noticing that he was doing so. Looking away slightly Imre struggled to come up with something to talk about.

The topics before had exhausted what he had to say. Those had not really been pleasant for Imre either, but they had been revealing and in the end heart warming. “Well…” Imre began. “Have you traveled any? Any recommendations on where to go first?” This came out slowly as Imre fought with himself to stay and not lash out either. Emrys did not deserve Imre’s pain to be inflicted on him.

Cheyriddle4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:37 am
User Image
Emrys smiles at his brother and nods." I have no doubt you would pamper whichever partner that manages to steal your heart. You may be serious, but I feel that you have a good heart when it comes to those you care about." He can tell that things are starting to slow down. Their conversation seems to have dimmed some and he can tell that his brother is getting anxious from something. Listening to his question he shakes his head." I haven't really traveled much. Who knows. Maybe I will someday. Though I would like to see how things go with Ambryn first.. Though it could be that she could just like me as a friend. If that is the case.. Then perhaps I will come across another mare." Smiling he knows that he doesn't want to bring his hopes up.

" Imre... How about we take a walk or would you like to call it a day and try to figure out another meeting? I can understand if you wish to go start your travels. Though I would love it if you started your travels by going and meeting the family before you go off alone." He really would as he does care for his brother. Despite the distances Imre is the closest being to being a best friend. Heck maybe he is his best friend. They are brothers and they have a connection. Though does Imre think the same?

Looking up at the sky he can see the clouds go by at a slow pace. Light grey clouds that look like cotton..Still a nice day for traveling. Looking at his brother he moves to stand beside him. He notices a patch of his brothers mane that is on the wrong side."Seems you have a patch of rebellious hair brother." Chuckling he moves it to the other side. "There. All better. Which way do you think you are going to go first?"

Spelldancer

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 am
User Image”Oh!” Imre was startled as Emrys fixed his hair. Imre laughed before stopping in surprise. He didn’t laugh often and it still was startling when he did with the freedom he had just had. Usually if he did laugh it was in a more bitter tone. “My partner will be so spoiled that she will get annoyed with me for spoiling her.” Imre’s eyes were dancing in merriment and Imre realized that he could not express how much Emrys and Emrys’s nature meant to him.

That did seem a good note to end the conversation on, but at the same time Imre didn’t want to leave just then. So when Emrys suggested meeting the family Imre was intrigued. And amazed at how good it was to think of meeting family. To have real family like Emrys, not that witch. So of course Imre was enthusiastic about the idea, but still a little hesitant. What if he put them off somehow and they rejected him. But Emrys said that wouldn’t happen and Imre trusted Emrys. So, with some fear but still trusting Emrys, Imre said, “I would love to delay my departure some and meet these new members of the family and see dad again. What say you to the idea we go now?” Before he lost his courage again. “As for where I am going, I think the mountains might be nice to visit. I have never been there. But who knows.”

Cheyriddle4

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff