.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[Challenge] Third Time is the Charm? [Ulfric & Rokh]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lithiasaur rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 4, 2 Total: 13 (5-20)

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:49 am
Having healed from his previous fights and his adventures in God hunting, Ulfric was ready for another turn at fighting those that sought entrance to his pride. He had come to be very proud of his home, and his place in it, and was enjoying things like this more than he thought he would. That did not mean, of course, that he would get distracted from his ultimate goals.

But he could enjoy himself a bit.

He was wearing the bracelet he had gotten off the Goddess of Villainy, still stained with her blood. He had it fashioned to the cloak he wore, letting the bones hang down. It was a good reminder of his accomplishments so far, as his other prizes from the Gods he had fought were not as easy to wear.

Some might call him vain, but then again, this pride was all about showing off and proving strength. Ulfric had every right to wear his prizes.

He stood in his usual spot, waiting for a challenger.

Twilight Jaws

eldritch stardust rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 2, 2 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 am
Though still sore from the last challenge, Rokh couldn't help but smile a little as he faced Ulfric once again. This time, though, he was determined to not fall prey to any further tackling attacks. And this time, he would make the first move and hope that he didn't come off worse again.

Warily circling, Rokh finally gave a mental shrug and lunged for the other lion, paws swiping at the air in front of him. Maybe if he could keep Ulfric off balance he would stand a chance...

"Well, sir," he called. "It would seem that this is a lovely day for a fight, wouldn't you agree?"

Lithiasaur
OH THIS IS THE TIE THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON AND ON MY FRIENDS

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:51 am
Twilight Jaws
-cries in a corner- STOP WINNING ULFRIC SHEESH

He recognized Rokh and grinned, having hoped quietly that he would meet this challenger again. They seemed to be destined to keep fighting each other, and he knew that the challenges would continue until the other was finally a member of the pride.

He would certainly earn it, by then, but Ulfric was proud and honored to give him the chance at it.

There was no real need for words, and he let out a fierce, but eager, growl as the other swiped at him straight off. He did not have enough time to get out of the way of the frontal attack, his side still sore and healing from being slashed by a Goddess and making him slower.

"I could not agree more," he said, swinging his own hefty paw, claws out, in retaliation.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:29 am
Unable to avoid the swipe aimed at him, Rokh took the blow, staggering back a bit and shaking his head. Then, with a bound, he dove back at Ulfric, intending to try the other lion's own tackling trick on him.

At the moment, he'd be perfectly content to simply knock Ulfric off balance. He wasn't greedy when it came to these things.

Lithiasaur

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:05 am
Twilight Jaws
We can wrap it up quick if you want to do another one, or we can do the five posts/1000 words if you need breeding RPs

Ulfric was slowed by his injury, and he growled as he was tackled, surprised as he fell sideways. He lashed out, swinging his claws as hard as he could, trying to get an attack in as he fell over sideways.

It took him a little while to get back to his feet, and he knew that left him open. He compensated it by trying to at least keep his offense up, when his defense was down.

It was harder than he thought, fighting with this injury that was pulling at his skin on his side. It was freshly closed, and not healed enough to be sturdy. He was sure it would rip open if he was not too careful, but things like that had never stopped him before.

He was a warrior.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:56 am
Rokh satisfaction at the successful attack was short lived as Ulfric's claws shot out and caught him along his jaw. Letting out an inadvertent yowl of pain, he rocketed backwards, stumbling over his own paws. Oh, that had hurt. Shaking his head, he was grateful that his opponent was moving slowly or doubtless, he'd have been destroyed.

So far as he could tell, the swipe to his jaw hadn't dislocated it, so that was good. Only when he was sure that his injuries would heal well in time did Rokh notice just how slowly the other lion was moving.

My strike could not have been that effective, he thought. Thinking quickly, he came to a rapid decision.

"I yield," he said softly. Oh, even talking hurt. Eating was going to be such a joy. "This won't be fun if I can't ignore my jaw, and I can't. You win. This time. Again."

In spite of the pain, he managed a wry smile as he bowed his head to the other lion.

Lithiasaur
I'm not too worried about breeding words. XD Since they're both still hurt, calling it an early draw makes sense. I'm sorry for how sluggy I was. RL kept throwing curveballs this weekend.

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:44 am
Twilight Jaws
No worries! =D

Ulfric was surprised he had managed to land such a heavy blow, but he was glad for it. He could see they were both pushing themselves, and it was better for them both if the battle ended. He nodded his head, standing tall and watching the other, though pain was shooting through him and ordering him to go lay down for a while.

He tended to ignore orders like that.

"You will have to beat me some time, you know," he grinned, teasing but meaning it. He nodded his head respectfully and then turned away, heading back into the pride to go to his den and rest a while.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games