Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Constellations (Chance & Zac) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:31 pm
A text was sent to one Zac Bantock early one afternoon:

endejester
Text to Zac:

Hey - I heard you're the one that did tattoos. Have any appointments open for today, by chance?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:41 am
Zac texted back quickly, pleased for the opportunity.

kuroopu
Yeah mate, swing by around 00:00 o'clock and we'll get set up! Are you a first timer or experienced?

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:59 am
He smiled at the phone.

endejester
Text to Zac:

Experienced. (:

At precisely the time suggested, and dressed in a simple black shirt and jeans, Chance made his way to the right room and knocked on the door, sliding one hand into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:13 pm
“Kia Ora! Come in mate, you’re right on time!”

The door was unlocked and swung open to reveal Bunked beds but, currently at least only one occupant. “Already know what you want?” He asked, setting down the tattoo gun onto a tray of other implements, nothing yet set out for color or the like but the basics needed were there.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:17 pm
Chance twisted the knob and pushed open the door, stepping inside the room. It looked remarkably similar to his own - the same plain furniture, the same simple, small room - but with a few notable differences, such as the bunkbeds. He gave them a curious look before he turned to the man standing by the desk.

"Hey," he said with a smile. "I'm Chance. And yes, I do."

He reached into the pocket of his jeans, digging around for a moment before pulling out a folded piece of paper. It was clearly a very worn piece of paper, but well taken care of, Chance unfolding it carefully and holding it out towards the other man.

"I already have one on my front right shoulder, just above my chest," Chance said easily. "But I have three more that I'd like done; they're all kind of in the same theme of things."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:25 pm
The number made him raise his eyebrows. That was a lot of time, and a lot of itching and healing and care for the person receiving it.

“At…the same time?” he asked cautiously. “Sorry mate, I know you had one before but, that sounds pretty heavy duty eh?”
“Do you have the designs with you?”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:42 pm
Chance waved a hand. "Oh, no," he said with a smile. "Not all the same time. I figured I would come back a few times."

He handed Zac the sheet of paper and gestured to it. "I figured we could do the more complex one - the one on the right side of my ribs - first, because that one will take the longest. The other two are a little simpler."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:56 pm
He looked more relaxed that there would be no pressure to do them all at once, not that other people hadn’t tried before.

“Sounds good.” He took the paper and studied it. “Great…wow…yeah not so bad at all.” He nodded appreciatively.

“I’ve got to make a template of this, so just make yourself comfortable and then we can work out how best to position you so it comes out the best.”

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 pm
"Sure," said Chance, and glanced around the room before taking a seat at the edge of the lower bunk bed, crossing one leg over the other and resting his chin in his hand, his elbow on his knee.

"You been doing this long?" he asked, gesturing at the tattoo supplies.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:14 am
Zac nodded. “Started training young, runs in the family. It’s a big honor to learn still.” He nodded at the thought. “I did this new one here on my arm.” He held it out for inspection if Chance was interested.

“Want to tell me about your tattoos?” he asked with a smile.
“While I trace this out at least?”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 am
"It's pretty awesome," said Chance with a smile, as he lifted a hand, idly running his fingers over Asher's snowflake pin. His eyes traced the lines of Zac's tattoo with a mild curiosity. "I don't think I'd ever be good at something like that, so it's pretty damn badass."

He blew out a thoughtful breath. "I've always been into, you know, space," he said, after a moment. "And stars. There's just something so damn inspiring about them. The constellation of Draco is homage to dragons, which are protective, powerful creatures, so that one will go over the burns on my ribs."

Chance smiled a little. "The one I have now is just because I liked it, really."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:14 pm
“No shame in that, liking a design is a very good reason to get it, no matter how much it means to you, I think you should still make sure it will be designed in such a way that you’ll find it enjoyable too.”

He tapped the designs and looked back at Chance.

“So… do you want Draco done today?”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:41 pm
Chance was very reassured by the fact that Zac didn't think people needed a reason to get a tattoo; sometimes the mere aesthetics were enough to warrant wanting one.

"Right," he said with a smile. "I like to think that some tattoos are meant to be enjoyed."

He stretched out, twisting from side to side, and said cheerfully, "Yes, if you wouldn't mind, that'd be great."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:02 pm
“Not at all! Have a seat and I’ll make a template to size… sound good?” He tipped his head with a grin.

“Next question, do you want the ink to match these pictures or…do you want multiple colors?” He tapped his kit.

“I’ve even got white if you want me to outline the stars and then fill them in white”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:06 pm
"Sounds good," said Chance agreeably, and he stood up, making his way over to the desk chair and sitting down. His fingers dug into the hem of his shirt, and he pulled it off without a second thought, draping it neatly over the back of the chair.

"I'd like it to match as much as possible," he said, and then tapped his chin thoughtfully. "And just black is fine for the stars."

Chance gestured to his ribs, where a series of small, circular burn marks were clearly visible, spreading up his side. "Draco will go around these," he said, without a trace of shyness. "If that's okay? I know getting it done on the ribs can be painful, but I'm okay with that."

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces