24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:44 pm
That avi. rofl Perf!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 pm
Let me guess, you died to him recently?

He is the most dangerous since the moment you lose him he's heading to your door. (and doesn't give you more than about 2 seconds from the step sounds to him getting you.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:31 am
wellwisher

He is the most dangerous since the moment you lose him he's heading to your door. (and doesn't give you more than about 2 seconds from the step sounds to him getting you.)

I've never actually played. But you know how tumblr has a way of giving a person an intimate knowledge of something they're not involved in. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 am
Zphal
wellwisher

I've never actually played. But you know how tumblr has a way of giving a person an intimate knowledge of something they're not involved in. xd
That's a shame, it's a great game. It's, incredibly stressful though. Incredibly stressful. If you're used to playing horror games, normally there are more options in the game for controls. Which, that's hard. plus the jump scares and the build up is pretty well done.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:41 am
wellwisher
Zphal
wellwisher

That's a shame, it's a great game. It's, incredibly stressful though. Incredibly stressful. If you're used to playing horror games, normally there are more options in the game for controls. Which, that's hard. plus the jump scares and the build up is pretty well done.

Well, you never know. I've got a whole hell of a lot of downtime coming and I'll need to keep entertained while basically not moving for a couple weeks (or more, I guess it varies from person to person). I'm already planning to renew my Xbox Live so I can watch Netflix from the couch and maybe play an online game or two. Is 5NAF only PC?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 am
I think so. You have a laptop or a desktop? If it's a laptop just getting a cable for connecting it to your television, and, if you have a wireless mouse and keyboard you could have the laptop up and running by the television without needing to move. (desktop would be about the same, but, it's slightly harder to move around.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:38 am
Thanks, Z! Foxy's a lot of fun once he really starts moving. He's become my favorite so far. What's even more fun is trying to keep the animatronics out, then getting caught. I'm one of those people that laughs at the jumpscares.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:45 am
Saikii
Thanks, Z! Foxy's a lot of fun once he really starts moving. He's become my favorite so far. What's even more fun is trying to keep the animatronics out, then getting caught. I'm one of those people that laughs at the jumpscares.
Though what happens when you're caught is rather morbid.
"Yeah, they'll either stuff you in an animatronics suit with wires sticking out all over the insides, or try and stuff an animatronic inside you."  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces