Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:38 pm
Sure! c: It'll take me a little while to get them started but I'll quote you when I get them up. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 pm
Quaji
Sure! c: It'll take me a little while to get them started but I'll quote you when I get them up. <3

No problem. ^^ I'm super busy all the time so take your time. Also, your avi is super adorable!  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm
Tianxia RP? C:
User Image
Personality: Bai is a dreamer at heart - despite her resistance, she still believes in happy endings and, man, she still wants that fairy-tale ending. However, she's stronger in herself now. She doesn't want a man if that's all that would define her. She has her moments of panic which cripple her, but she is trying to find herself. She has her eyes on the higher ranks, and knows she's going to have to fight hard to get there. She is a good fighter, just a bit impulsive and quick to jump to conclusions at time.

also

User Image
Personality: Tiny hybrid of the South! I haven't RP'd him before, but I imagine he's very gentle and quiet. He'll be an artisan when he grows

User Image
Personality: Messenger of the South. Dalki tries to keep out of everyone's hair when he delivers messages; rarely speaks to others except for delivering his messages. He takes his job seriously, above all other areas of his life. Like, all others.

*All are open for gen rp or plots! C:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:52 pm
Velveteen Angel
Tianxia RP? C:
User Image
Personality: Bai is a dreamer at heart - despite her resistance, she still believes in happy endings and, man, she still wants that fairy-tale ending. However, she's stronger in herself now. She doesn't want a man if that's all that would define her. She has her moments of panic which cripple her, but she is trying to find herself. She has her eyes on the higher ranks, and knows she's going to have to fight hard to get there. She is a good fighter, just a bit impulsive and quick to jump to conclusions at time.

also

User Image
Personality: Tiny hybrid of the South! I haven't RP'd him before, but I imagine he's very gentle and quiet. He'll be an artisan when he grows

User Image
Personality: Messenger of the South. Dalki tries to keep out of everyone's hair when he delivers messages; rarely speaks to others except for delivering his messages. He takes his job seriously, above all other areas of his life. Like, all others.

*All are open for gen rp or plots! C:

Yes to all of them! I have no idea what we should do for the two hybrids of yours (little one is super cute!). But I'm sure we can think of something.

Did you have anything in mind for Bai? Training or maybe they can share a meal. biggrin Up to you. Being so new to the Tianxia, I'm still getting used to how it works.  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:06 pm
Added a new boy. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 am
Wanna RP your Dwarf bb with her sistyer or Mama?

((Sorry I haven't posted certs yet, trying to get the RPs to reband the pride so everyone can get the pridal cert))  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:22 pm
I keep trying to offer you all the Tangambili RP but Gaia keeps eating my post, or something comes up. D:
So here I am, offering you tons of Tangambili RP.
All my WDs  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:40 pm
NovaCracker

((Sorry I haven't posted certs yet, trying to get the RPs to reband the pride so everyone can get the pridal cert))

Yes to both! I would love rp for Nuriess. I have to say, she's my favorite out of all my SoA.  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:23 am
Sushi Surfer
NovaCracker

Yes to both! I would love rp for Nuriess. I have to say, she's my favorite out of all my SoA.

Want me to start or you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:32 pm
NovaCracker
Sushi Surfer
NovaCracker

Want me to start or you?

Could you start it? <3 I got a full day today. Just jumping on while I can and then I gotta get ready to go to a dinner.  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:02 am
Seaki
I keep trying to offer you all the Tangambili RP but Gaia keeps eating my post, or something comes up. D:
So here I am, offering you tons of Tangambili RP.
All my WDs

Hi Seaki! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had to wait till gaia cooperated with me enough to look at your wild dogs. Here are the two that I'd definitely love rp with.

Maziwa'Kono – I would love for him to meet the alpha of the pack. They could have a run in or something. ^^

Damu – I think they'd get along well together! They are both gatherers and Kamakani is a very kind soul.

Also, if you have any ideas for him meeting any others in the pack, feel free to throw them at me.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff