Sushi Plots Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 pm
Hello! I am looking for all the rp ever! Please poke me for anything whether it's a one time rp deal or a long drawn out plot or if you think one of mine would make fabulous babies with one of yours. I'm totally open to everything. Feel free to pm me too.

When asking for a possible breeding plot please post a picture of your SoA so I can see them. Thanks. <3

Journal <-- If you wanna go more in-depth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 pm
The Ladies

User Image
About: Temitope is very reliant on others for her care because she was born with a weak leg. So she is incapable of hunting and can get picked on by meanies. She is searching for her brother who used to care for her till they were separated.
Looking For: In terms of rp - anyone that wants to be nice and help her out, anyone that would totally pick on her for being weak or puts her in a tough spot (meanies!), anyone wanting to take advantage of her (*waggles eyebrows*) or someone who claims her heart.
For breeding - As long as he has some green in him, yes! But if rp leads to it naturally, that is fine too!  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm
The Gentlemen

User Image
About: Aurik is a little prince and he certainly holds himself like that. Right now he just stays with his mother and siblings.
Looking For: For rp - All the family rp!!! Also, future plotting is fine too! I want him to prove to those who believe his mom is cursed that she is so not.
For breeding - He's too young right now. Will update when he's ready.

User Image
About: Malachi has a kind heart and works hard. He doesn't really like praise as he has low self-esteem. He is a soldier in the North House for the Tianxia. Most of his life was as a slave for a pride that doesn't exist anymore so he is relatively new to the Tianxia.
Looking For: For rp - Any rp with Tianxia members, meeting others in the North House, maybe some soldier rp with someone who can kind of show him the ropes, someone to praise him for his hard work and make him uncomfortable, any interested ladies (he's not likely to make the first move)
For breeding - He will need to get married first before any cubs come. I would prefer a lady that is more aggressive then him or the relationship will get nowhere.

User Image
About: Kamakani is a very passive soul. He does not like to argue or see other people arguing and will usually do his best to diffuse any tense situations. He always has a caring smile to share with others and an ear to lend to those that would like to talk.
Looking For: For rp - Any and all pack rp please. I'm not quite sure what I want for him so feel free to offer anything. Just no death or attacks.
For breeding - I am willing to fling him with rogue females if they are willing to leave a pup or two with him. Also, any of those in the pack that would get along with him. I'm not particularly picky on how they look.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 pm
Reserved  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:38 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm
Reserved  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:42 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:44 pm
Reserved  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:47 pm
OPEN!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:07 am
Malachi is welcome to meet his fellow soldier, Ua:

User Image

She's very dedicated to her job, so she'd be glad to make sure her fellow soldier was up to the task set before them.  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:16 am
Freodwyn
Malachi is welcome to meet his fellow soldier, Ua:

User Image

She's very dedicated to her job, so she'd be glad to make sure her fellow soldier was up to the task set before them.

Yes, absolutely! Did you wanna start it? Or I can but I gotta do it after work. I woke up late so no time to do much this morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:44 am
Sushi Surfer
Yes, absolutely! Did you wanna start it? Or I can but I gotta do it after work. I woke up late so no time to do much this morning.

Sure, I'll start it later this afternoon. smile  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 pm
North RP~<3 I have these two boys who might work well for RPing with Ta Pao.

Personality blurbs below!

User ImageUser Image
Shan's a duke, making him the brother to the North's Lord. He's got a lovely wife from the West's noble family and is very interesting in making sure the North is secure, mainly for her. c: He's a recovering compulsive liar, but that's not exactly widely known about him. Generally content with how his life is and has no ambition of ever trying for anything more than where he's already at.

Tie Shi's (the only) a current captain of the soldiers in the North. I think there are some NPC ones, but he's the only PC one right now. As the nephew of king Simi of the Pridelands and a cousin to the Emperor of the Tianxia, he tries to live up to his bloodline by pushing himself daily. Also being the son of a Lady in the PL, he had a lot on his plate growing up, especially since his only other brother was frail and weak. He grew up being protective and that helped him fall into his role as a guard in which he's thrived (he's actually good for Major now, but I'm waiting on that). I think Thrain left as part of a small group that moved to further strengthen the bond between the Pridelands and the Tianxia due to their alliance. :>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:25 pm
Sushi Surfer

Tag!  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:14 pm
Quaji
North RP~<3 I have these two boys who might work well for RPing with Ta Pao.

Personality blurbs below!

User ImageUser Image
Shan's a duke, making him the brother to the North's Lord. He's got a lovely wife from the West's noble family and is very interesting in making sure the North is secure, mainly for her. c: He's a recovering compulsive liar, but that's not exactly widely known about him. Generally content with how his life is and has no ambition of ever trying for anything more than where he's already at.

Tie Shi's (the only) a current captain of the soldiers in the North. I think there are some NPC ones, but he's the only PC one right now. As the nephew of king Simi of the Pridelands and a cousin to the Emperor of the Tianxia, he tries to live up to his bloodline by pushing himself daily. Also being the son of a Lady in the PL, he had a lot on his plate growing up, especially since his only other brother was frail and weak. He grew up being protective and that helped him fall into his role as a guard in which he's thrived (he's actually good for Major now, but I'm waiting on that). I think Thrain left as part of a small group that moved to further strengthen the bond between the Pridelands and the Tianxia due to their alliance. :>

Yes to both! Would you like to start them?

Ta Pao would love to meet the only PC captain in the North. He likes to make sure he's well trained, well informed, and doing everything he needs to do as a soldier. ^^ And he could use some good relations with the royalty of his house.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff