Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Toucha-Toucha--Toucha-Touch Me (Calder/Zar) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:08 pm
His day was over and as nice as it had been, if not emotionally exhausting, the next day left Calder without his guaranteed company. Barth left that morning to get ready for his day with Christof and Calder was left to lay in bed alone that morning. When he woke up, he had no one to sit with and eat. Grimhold was off somewhere, no doubt doing errands for Barth, and Calder was alone in the house with just Zar.

Frowning, he had made a small breakfast for the two of them, leaving a basket of small rats coated in a pastry dust and cinnamon on the table and eating some carrots for himself. He needed the comfort food.

Not liking his room and not sure about going outside, he sat on the couch and brought the blankets over him to smell the scent of Barth and take what minor comfort that brought. Restless, Calder then flopped down on his side and stared at the wall.

It would be a very long day.

Baneful

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Zar had been at least grateful for the breakfast, settling down for a very slow, drawn out meal, entertaining himself with powerless and struggling rodents. It made him feel powerful because dominating creatures smaller than him very often did. When there were no rats left, he licked up what was left of the dust off the table and then left the kitchen, not sure where he would go. He didn't kill the rats right away, because that made him feel powerful too.

Stopping in his tracks when he spotted Calder on the couch and found himself baring his fangs against his will. Still hogging Barth even when he wasn't here. It was so impolite. He had to deal with the fact that Calder had all of the first dibs normally, but it wasn't rubbed in his face quite so directly everywhere else.

"Good Barth impression." he said coldly.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:32 pm
Calder perked up when he heard Zar and got up quickly from the couch, still clutching the blanket before looking down at it and looking around for what to do with it. He decided to start neatly folding it. "Uh, sorry. I was…just…sitting a moment. I…I should be dong something, right? I…I was just about to clean up in the kitchen ….I guess." He hadn't much to do really. The cabin was already nice and he didn't want to venture too far outside in case something happened. Without anyone to talk to, he was left entertaining himself and he had brought no books with him.

He just didn’t want Zar to think he was being lazy, and saying he was doing a Barth impression meant just that. He felt ashamed of himself.

Blanket now neatly folded, Calder held it to his chest with his arms crossed over it. "Was….breakfast okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:39 pm
On the table beside the couch there was an obvious pile of protection charms, and next to it a note.

Quote:
You don’t have to do anything. But please do not have a repeat of last time. ~ <3 B. Mudd”

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:48 pm
Zar stretched in a very Incubus sort of way, in raising his arms and arching his back tugging up his loose shirt enough to display the wriggling under his skin and to confirm he had indeed eaten every last one.

"Yes. It was pleasant." he said, resuming his previous posture.

"And should you be doing something?" he asked cryptically. "I find myself doing very little."

Spotting something which had not been there before, he moved closer to the couch, adjusting his glasses and looking down at the pile of charms, eyes darting over the note before his lips pressed into a tight thin line.

"That patronizing saint." he hissed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm
"I...I don't have anything I should be doing. I just...don't want to be lazy." He mumbled the last part and then picked at the threads of the blanket before he noticed that Zar was looking at something.

Walking over, he made sure to not get too close to Zar, and looked over at what was clearly a pile of protection charms. "I guess...that's something." He said, and glanced at Zar who looked like he was in no mood for anything.

Frowning, Calder went to put the blanket on the couch. "I guess not...right?" He smoothed out the blanket on the back of the couch and glanced over his shoulder at Zar. "Did...before mean much to you?" He ventured, trying his best to prepare his fragile self for a hard blow.

"I mean....nevermind. Did you sleep okay?" He said, trying poorly to change the subject.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:12 pm

"Why wouldn't you want to be lazy?" he said. He knew why he didn't want to be, because that would mean that the b*****d would win in some small way and he would never permit that. "There are hardly a large number of tasks needing done around here."

The look Calder got was edged with some distant curiosity and a hint of temptation that very quickly edged into outright confusion. "Did it mean much to me?" he repeated, as if assessing the words for their secret and implicated meaning. "What else would sex mean but what it is? Are you asking if it was satisfactory?" he said.

"And I did not sleep at all."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:22 pm
Calder turned, not sure how to take Zar's tone now. He felt on tip-hooves ever since Zar snapped at him, and didn't want to upset the demon, but he wasn't sure exactly when Zar was upset or not. Each time he moved it seemed agitated and it was hard to read a creature that sometimes moved differently to that of a kelpie.

"I...you said I was lazy last night." He pointed out, feeling bad. "I didn't know how that happened but, I don't want you thinking that. I guess...I spend too much time running around not doing much. I'm not like...focused on business like everyone else. I guess that's lazy." He said, trying to rationalize what Zar had said to him.

He sat down on the couch, fiddling with the plaid skirt he was wearing. It had a soft, lace underskirt underneath it that made it spread out wider than his kilt and it was comfortable by giving his legs more room to move.

"No...I mean...yeah, it was that but...." He continued fiddling with the hem. "I guess I thought you might have liked being around me? Or just...liked me a little." He frowned more, his fingers slowing down as he just sat there.

He finally looked up. "You don't like me very much, do you?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:33 pm

"I was not calling you lazy. I was saying that I was not like Barth. There is a very nuanced difference. I would never call you lazy, it would be an untrue statement." he couldn't believe that Calder had even interpreted it that way, the kelpie was such an industrious worker and hardly ever stopped still for even a moment.

Zar's eyes stayed on the skirt, even as he listened to Calder's questions, tearing his gaze away only when he replied. "I do not like what I do not know. You don't know me, I don't know you. We are still essentially strangers." Even the initial sex had been pleasant, certainly but mismatched and chaotic, a struggle for both of them to assert some kind of claim on herd and home and even then had been inconclusive.

"Sometimes I think that I like you, and then you do something so stupid I want to beat you to dissipation with a broken chair leg. I would say that it is complicated."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 pm
Glad he wasn't called lazy, he perked up again, tail moving with a swish of fabric as it moved across the couch cushions. "Really?" He was glad, and relief washed over him. He didn't want Zar to call him lazy and if Zar had continued, Calder would have spent the day going through a list of things to do – which would have been a struggle and not how he wanted to spend his day.

The other part had him concerned, and he listened and flinched at the last part. "What did I do?" He asked, trying to think of the night before but only remembering the parts where Zar had raised his voice and seemed angry. He just didn't know where that anger started for him to figure out any possible triggers.

"It was the hug, wasn't it. You didn't want to come down for dinner?" He wasn't sure what it had been, and now he felt bad about every gesture he made. " just…didn’t' want you to be sad upstairs and food makes creeple feel better."

And then he wondered before scooting down the couch to make room. "Um…I'm not sure if you're busy…" Even though Zar had just said he had nothing to do just moments ago. "…but, we do have the whole day. I'd like to know more about you….and maybe you can like me a little more?" He said hopefully.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:20 am

"If you don't know, I am not about to tell you." Zar said calmly. "It's something you will have to figure out yourself." He did not look very pleased about the assumption it was the hug. "If I did not want to come to dinner I would not have come to dinner."

Reluctantly the Incubus sat next to Calder on the couch, his tail slinking around the kelpie despite him strongly wishing that it would not it would not.

"I am not busy." he said. "But don't get your hopes up. It is impossible to make someone like someone else, they either do or do not."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:32 am
Baneful

"Aww." Calder whined, wishing Zar would have told him so he would know for the future. It seemed Zar would play hard and the kelpie just had to play ball.

It was a good thing that Zar at least agreed to sir beside him, and Calder turned to beam at the tail that moved around him. He was starting to get it was like a pet more than a body part at times, but it also tended to react to Zar too. He hoped this meant Zar kinda sorta liked him a little bit.

"Okay. Let me sseeee..." He said as he tried to think of where to start. "Oh, have you been in a cabin before? Does your family own like a cabin or something too? Seems demons have more than one place, right?" He wasn't sure if they did or not but he was guess was.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Zar's tail always made itself comfortable whether its owner was or not and Calder would soon find the tail creepily stroking his arm even while Zar's own posture remained stiff and awkward. He wasn't sure that asking a zillion questions was how you got to know other people but it was as good a place as any.

"No I have never been in a cabin." he said carefully enunciating the word cabin, making it sound synonymous with abject poverty. "My parents would never stoop to having a cabin. Its a little rustic, you know? A little rural." he looked around. "Not that I'm insulting this cabin or anything like that."

He cleared his throat. "But yes. No. No cabins. We had many homes but nothing quiet as lumberjack chic as this."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:20 pm
Calder turned his head to the side and up to look all around at the cabin.

"Lumberjack? I didn't know lumberjacks would own cabins like this. They must be doing pretty well to have such nice cabins." He said, looking around again. "It doesn't have missing boards or holes in the floor or anything. My hoof hasn't gone through the floor once." He said, looking back at Zar to agree that it was a nice cabin.

"It's a lot bigger than where I grew up. I wondered if it floods in here too like back home, but the furniture isn't warped at all. I don't even smell mold or seen any moss. Haven't even seen a frog in here or a fish." He said with a bit of a sad sigh. "Maybe it's a good cabin, but it probably should be closer to the lake, but I guess it's good for keeping demon pillows dry. I bet they don't have to worry about half of it washing away...unless there used to be more cabins. "

He looked back to Zar. "So demons don't like cabins or is Barth's parents weird or something? What kind of homes do you have?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Zar gave Calder a surprises and slightly patronizing look. "Uh. Maybe I mis-spoke." And he slowed down his words as if he was addressing someone a bit mentally deficient. "It has a certain lumberjack atmosphere to it. One could not afford to live here, I don't know where lumberjacks live. In trees or something." he waved a hand dismissively.

The idea of the floors falling in and mold on everything made him look perturbed, there was poor creeple houses (like this one) and then there were uninhabitable derelicts (which sounded what Calder was describing)

"I think perhaps Barth's parents are strange." he said conspiratorially. "My family has a manor primarily. My father possesses an entire wing of the place, my uncle lives in the other wing. But we own all manner of places, primarily urban, primarily upscale. My mother has a penthouse she uses in Halloween Town for photoshoots and the like. My family is not very..how to put it delicately... nature oriented?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff