Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[DRP]Past performance doesn't guarantee future results (Rep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:12 pm
"S'far as I know, though that ******** zombie s**t spooked the hell out of me," America admitted with a grimace. "After if kept getting worse, I just ******** ran instead of trying to help, was too much to handle then." Her posture, usually perfect and upright and proud, hunched down unhappily at the memory.

"I haven't gone back in the red, but it like," she paused, considering. "It doesn't always feel gone. I can't ******** eat meat at all since, like if I do I won't be able to stop. Just the memory of wanting to so ******** badly..."

America, for once, looked ashamed. And more, for a very fleeting moment, she looked hungry.

baneful

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Rep couldn't shake the worry that lingered in his features, something that was enough to rattle America made him concerned that there was something very wrong with the foundations of the world. "I was hoping that feeling would pass. Like. I don't know if its just me or if it's what happened. I feel cheated."

He closed his eyes at the mention of meat, the nausea rising in his stomach. He lived on nothing but meat most of the time, vegetables were something he had never eaten because he didn't need to eat them. But it was one thing to have a delicious barbeque, it was just something else entirely to be indiscriminately eating another human being. There was no choosing the best cuts, no conscious decision, simply the act, relentless and violent. And it had been satisfying - and through the minds eye was still satisfying. He shuddered.

"I ******** hope its no the case for me. I will starve if I can't eat meat."

lizbot

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:11 pm
America

With a soft huff of laughter that held no humor, she reached out and patted his arm, "If you do, you'll have one up on me, that's for ******** sure. I'm starting to get used to the whole vegetarian thing, but each time I pass up a burger or steak, it feels like I'm failing some kind of ******** endurance test, you know?"

There was a pause then, as something occurred to her, "You didn't...you didn't see someone who looked like Taym out there, did you?"

baneful

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Rep looked mortified at the principle of passing up burger or steak, but at the same time, if someone had offered him either right now he would have turned them down, he didn't want to eat anything for a longassed time. "I couldn't live on veggies, I don't think I could anyway. But I don't know, no one's faced me with meat or anything like it yet." And he would find it hard to forget that gummy gooey texture of bitten meat in a hurry.

He did give her a curious look for her question. "Taym? Don't tell me he has a ******** brother or something now." It was a bizzare thing to ask. "Naw man, I don't remember any weedy ******** out there, all the people on that base were guys I'd never met before."

lizbot

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:44 pm
America

"They got like, nutritional drinks and s**t. That's what I kept to for awhile. They come in a sorta chocolate or vanilla flavor." America shrugged. They weren't great, but they were better than letting yourself waste away, which had been a definite possibility for that first week.

"There's clones, some are in the labs, but some are out in the world doing awful s**t. One killed a girl. Another saved Leslie during his mission when everything went red." The relief that Rep hadn't met with one was palpable. "Cee ended up getting a copy or something during a mission, at least that what it sounded like when she'd gotten back to us." A wry grin, "All sort of terrible business running around these days."

baneful

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:04 pm
"Augh not ******** protein shakes and s**t again." he'd thought he'd seen the back of the various things he'd gotten into when he had been fixated on buffing himself up pre-island. The weapon bond had meant he hadn't needed them and the idea of reverting seemed off-putting.

But everything seemed off putting food-wise right now, he wasn't sure if he was going to have to throw up even more. He really. Really didn't want to. He just didn't want to know. Instead he seized onto the other topic eagerly.

"What the ******** there are ******** MORE OF HIM?" The last thing the world needed was more Tayms, it was like being told that there were now 500 percent more snakes in the world. "Why the ******** would anyone ever ******** clone that gobshite? You sure its no just him doing it. Maybe he's ******** time travelling from the future to make our lives that bit more annoying."

He could not get over this. It was as grim as the red eyes.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 pm
Rep's expression had her grinning widely and wondering how gratified the man in question would be by that reaction. "Yeah, I'm sure. He's not happy about them, either." The girl sobered up at that and then got up, "All we can do is be careful, really. It happened in the Sahara, so I'm guessing it's a horseman thing."

Swooping down, she gave Rep a brief, fierce hug, "I gotta get to duty but tell me if you ever want to talk about s**t, or not talk about s**t, or just like, visit me, 'cause the house is really nice okay. We can have ice cream."

baneful

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:59 am

Al

He reached over to grab a spare chair and dragged it over to Rep's bed. He straddled the seat to look at rep over the back of the chair. He looked thoughtful and then frowned a little. "If I'm not useful, then I don't see why you would want me around anymore." There was no joking in his tone. "You seem like you're sick of me lately and I don't..." He decided not to continue that train of thought, instead grasping on the life preserver that Rep threw him of a subject change.

"I have been measuring and trimming that hole. I'm really not good at construction s**t though. I also finally figured out how leaves sorta work; had dinner and saw a movie for the first times in over a year." He looked thoughtful as he tried to decide if there was anything else. There was one. "Don't laugh but I've been practicing my violin again. I dunno. It makes s**t feel more normal sometimes."

baneful

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:43 am
Jordan

This was the same thing, then, the meaning of the guards outside infirmary rooms. A guard, just to be sure that whatever had taken over was gone once the patient had been seen to. Jordan filed the conclusion away. He didn't know if he wanted to know more or not, or even if he would be told anything if he asked.

Rep's words made his gut go cold, and he closed his eyes for a moment and swallowed. Too close to losing him permanently, maybe both of them, and he hadn't been there to help, again, and maybe he wouldn't have been able to help or even not welcome, but that didn't stop the sense of chill and heavy dread. What could he say to that? "Not everyone," he said quietly. "I'm glad you made it back."

He looked to Harrison, feeling a gnawing twist of guilt and worry, and wondered how long it had been since Harrison had slept, whether he slept here. Of course he does. It wouldn't be like him to leave. "You okay?" he asked, and felt stupid even as he asked it.

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas