Lillith - NovaCracker
&
Jezebeth - Das Tor
&
Moricorm - Das Tor
&
Hakuna'jina - Das Tor

Word Count: 1,035 [According to Google Docs]

Moricorm looked down at the two females Hakuna had brought to her, eyes narrowed and claws extended. She stood on a flat-topped rock that gave her the height she needed to tower over the pair of sisters.

"You have attacked members of the Aegnor'hini. You have injured one of our heirs. What do you have to say for yourselves?" She would keep her temper. She could keep her temper. Coactum could wait, she needed Astus now. Especially when the darker sister made herself look as pathetic as possible.

"We simply wanted a place to sleep for the day, ma'am, and found no scent markers. They attacked us for trespassing! We simply defended ourselves!" Hakuna, paws still keeping the pair pinned, rolled her eyes.

While Jezebeth never briefed her on the plan, Lillith knew she wasn't the right lioness to weasel their way out - oh no, she needed to play dumb, so dumb it was, the female asking herself small, frightened looking, and confused. Why would anyone so stupid lie? Not her. Nope. Trust in Jezebeth.

And maybe food. Yum.

"I don't believe you." Moricorm snorted and raised a brow at them. "One of them had a bite taken out of him that looks like one of you tried eating him. The other...if she dies, one of you will suffer and then die while the other watches." Ri was not a kind lioness. She never had been. "And you two..." She smirked as Jezebeth opened her mouth to try and speak.

"Oh no. You get no words yet, outsider. You two are not to speak unless I give you permission while you are in my presence. You see...I grew up using my wits as well as my claws. I am not stupid." She slunk down as Hakuna increased her size a little, to better keep the sisters in check. "You are not 'dumb', pale one. I've met those who are 'dumb'. You are simply...unwise. Was it you who tried to eat one of my pride members? And you, dark one..." Ri growled. "You think you're so cunning and sneaky. I know tricks like yours. You are nothing but an acid-tongued b***h." Jezebeth growled and snapped at Moricorm, only to have Hakuna put more pressure on her back and the Eska'Shelerana swipe her across the face with her claws, catching the marks Noh'vah had left on the dark twisted sister's face earlier.

Lillith's ears pinned like a scolded cub. She was used to playing it up, and now was another of those tim es extra care was needed, and she cocked her head as if not in understanding of what Ri asked, or said. She blinked, and then tilted her head the other way.

Her? Neeeever.

Ri rolled her eyes at Lillith. "Really? Your determination is admirable, but your stupidity is not." She looked to the writhing Jezebeth and shook her head. "I suspect she is the brains, though I doubt you two have met someone who surpasses her tricks before." She chuckled. "You have permission to speak, pale one. What is your name?"

Damnit. Lillith however, for all her entire dislike of the female, didn't lash as she wanted to the other pale female, or the delicious treat male. This was still a female - albeit a misguided and directionless one.

"Lillith." The female said with a soft tone, averting her eyes politely. Breifly, she glanced to Jezebeth. They've have to play sweet. Kill the two pale ones eventually, find someone to run off the gods, and then seize the pride, right? Was that the plan? Lillith's Laana may find them soon.

Lillith wanted her Laana.

Oh good. She finally spoke. And was being polite. Ri wouldn't let it make her complacent, though. No...she had a plan for the two. A plan that would make them suffer. "And your sister? What is her name?" The two were so obviously related to one another, and with the similar ages...it was obvious what the relation was.

"Jezebeth." Lillith smiled. "She's mated to death."

The words came smoothly and calmly, as if common knowledge. While not true to any sane mind, Jezebeth had told her it was her entire life, and there was no reason to doubt now.

"Death." Hakuna and Moricorm shared a look of amusement, a look of 'wow, these two are cracked beyond all recognition'. And then Moricorm looked down at the two pinned lioness, a smirk on her muzzle. "Well...no longer shall you hear those names. You two are lower than sador, lower than outsiders. You are little more than things. You two...are nat. And you will be addressed as such."

She would make examples of them. They would be the examples of what happened when one tried to harm a demon. Tried to take their land.

Lillith looked concerned if only a little, ears dropping with the look of one trying to understand - despite trying to eat men.

"What are we to call each other?"

"Figure that out between yourselves. But you two will take orders from whomever gives them, be they sador or demon. You will pay for your crimes. And if you make a mistake...you will hurt for it." The fire in her voice was cold and sharp, the volume low and dangerous. "Hakuna'jina, take the nat somewhere secure, where they can be watched. Choose from your mori'osta who would be best suited to watching them." Hakuna nodded, then moved to usher the two elsewhere.

"Le's go. Now." Jezebeth stumbled as she got up, earning a swipe from Ri on her rump.

"No lazing about, nat."

Lillith watched, and moved to support her sister quickly, recoghnizing the damaged pride in her sister, and offered Jezebeth an understyanding look. They just needed time, and besides, Lillith would take care of her. Always. Just like Jezzy cared for her.

Jezebeth accepted the support from her sister, eyes closed against the pain and blood from the face wounds. She would make them all pay. Every single creature in this 'Aegnor'hini' place. Every. Single. One. They would all go to Death as presents. And it would be by she and Lillith's paws.