Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Mistress of Life (Star x Phantoms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:59 am
Stardust Drifter

"Oh, its hardly any trouble. I've been taking strolls through these woods for a while now, so I do know the immediate area, but its a bit further than I usually go to get back on the road" She explained as she picked through the shelf.
"Oooh..." She huffed. "I know I left it here somewhere..."
Her gaze swept the shelves before settling on a volume that stuck out slightly. "Aha!" She cried. "There you are."
She grabbed a step ladder and rolled it towards Matthew, who was standing under it. "If you could move just a smidge to the right, please?" She asked politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:18 pm
Phantoms Request

(OOC: if you want to continue this one we could. Sorry for poofing on you. ^^; )  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:23 am
Stardust Drifter

(Omg it's still here!!! I was just thinking about something like this. I remembered trying something like this a while ago and forgetting about it. I'm amazed that it's still here. I'd have thought it would be deleted to make room for something else.) neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:53 am
Phantoms Request

(No I don't delete threads. Unless they're a new one I make and I don't like the idea and haven't opened it yet. I'm sorry for poofing on you like that. I know I've been failing a lot in this guild. Anyway we can continue if you'd like Phantom. It's up to you. :3)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:09 am
Stardust Drifter

(Trust me... You're not the only one. crying Between moves, new semester, and finding a job again, I had to step away from the guild and find my spark again.
In any case, I'd love to come back to this. Just quote me when you're ready. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:54 pm
Phantoms Request

Matthew blinked noticing a rolling ladder suddenly coming his way. Backing up he fell upon his bottom as he nearly dodged it. Letting out a sigh of relief he stared at her with curiosity. "What sort of book are you looking for?" he asked dusting himself off as he stood up.

The thought of traveling anymore fatigued him a little. Part of him wanted to turn around and leave it would be for the best. After all Matthew was probably being a pest. Yet as he turned around he noticed something different. The door was gone!

"Wait wasn't there a door there before!?" he asked with worry. A chill ran down his spine, just who was this pregnant woman?  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:13 am
Stardust Drifter

She carefully stepped up and reached for the book.
"This here is an almanac of the places around here that I've been working on. I've collected various maps and sketches showing this place and other places of interest around here."
She explained as she climbed a few steps higher.
His remark about the door disappearing, though, made her stop to look.
"Ugh... Did it move again? I swear, it's like that thing just loves to play hide and seek..."
She complained as she pulled the book out and climbed down.
She handed him the volume before walking over to the wall and feeling around for something.
"Give me a minute here. I'll find it."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 am
Phantoms Request

What a strange woman. She was cute though. Looking at the book he blinked feeling the soft leather cover and running one of his fingers along the golden trim. A yawn escaped his lips and that caused him to blush. Matthew was more tired than hungry. After all he had spent most of the day walking.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:36 am
Stardust Drifter

A few taps, a soft chant, and a swift kick to the moulding later, and the door was weaving back into view a short distance from its original position.
"For shame! To play such tricks on our guest. I ought to pull you down and throw you in the wood chipper."
She lectured the door for a minute, detailing different ways she would tear it from the wall and break it if it caused trouble again.
Once she felt the door to be appropriately reprimanded, she turned back to her visiter.
"Sorry about that. So, that book has what you need to get out and back to civilization. Considering the time of day, though, I'm willing to lend you a room for the night. I've already had dinner, but I can show you the kitchen if you want some food before bed."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:43 am
Phantoms Request

He watched and smiled. This woman was a bit eccentric but beautiful. When she turned around to face him again his eyes glanced down at the faint bump pushing on the fabric of her dress. He didn't stare for long, because it was rude to stare, and returned his gaze to her beautiful eyes.

"To be honest I'm more tired than hungry. Thank you, I appreciate this. Sorry for the trouble." he spoke rubbing the back of his head shyly.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:45 pm
Stardust Drifter

She smiled gently.
"Well, then... If you'll follow me, I'll show you the spare room."
And with that, she opened the door and stepped out into the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:07 am
Phantoms Request

He followed after her trying not to stare at her ample bottom while noticing all the decor in her home. It was rather magical and strange. Even the room he was presented with seemed large and spacious. Thanking her it didn't take long for him to just pass out not caring if this was all a trap or not.

-------------------
time skip
-------------------
Morning came too soon but the sleep had refreshed his body. With a yawn he woke up Matthew a bit confused until it hit him. He was in the home of a strange and beautiful woman. Odd. The morning was quiet and still, like the mansion was empty. A chill ran down his spine as he left the room, dressed, to look for her. Deciding to try back in the same room he found her it didn't take long before he could smell burning candles.

Knocking upon the door he opened it. "Good morning! I just wanted to thank you for everything you've done and letting me sleep here for a night." Matthew spoke up as he stepped into the room blindly.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games