Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Twisted Tunnel 2014 Singles Mixer Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 pm
Quote:
Lots of things are going on this Halloween! We've opened threads for viewing so people can make preparations in advance if needed. Currently, we have:

Good luck!

Twisted Tunnel 2014 Singles Mixer

Starts: October 24, 2014 @ 7AM PST / 8AM MST / 9AM CST / 10AM EST
Ends: October 27, 2014 @ 7PM PST / 8PM MST / 9PM CST / 10PM EST

Slots
  • Rolled
    The colorist will roll first one single from the mare ticket list, then one from the stallion ticket list. They can then either manually pick from each person's list of singles, or roll again to make the pair completely randomized.
    In the event that the mare and stallion are related OR happen to be a skinwalker and pure angeni, the colorist will reroll a match for the first soquili, and if they have not yet rolled their last pair, they will reroll a mate for the second. If it IS their last couple, they may mix and match from previous set up couples.
    Open: None
    Unedited: None

• Half-CC
    This type of slot means that the colorist rolls one user from the mare ticket list and one from the stallion ticket list. They can then either manually pick from each person's list of (female or male) singles, or roll again between the owner's singles. Then they choose a mate for each of them.
    If a colorist just takes one couple, they will roll randomly from the FULL list of mares and stallions and then pick a mate for him or her.
    Open: 1 Ryuukishin, 1 mindsend
    Unedited: 1 slimycrow, 1 FitzRoyal

• Colorist Choice: 1 mindsend, 1 slimycrow, 1 FitzRoyal, 1 gallow
    (To colorists: feel free to edit yourself in!)

Payment
  • 12k per Couple
  • Payment is being covered by a mysterious benefactor. Thank you!

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list (be it by our request or your own), state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.

(Rules in purple are unique to these slots.)
  • Every user receives two tickets, and therefore two posts: one for mares and one for stallions. However, if you've already won a breeding this month, you are restricted to a single ticket, and thus a single gender.
  • Users can post up to five soquili total. This can be in any combination (eg. 0 females and 5 males, 2 females and 2 males, 4 females and 1 male. Do NOT enter 3 males and 3 females since that makes your total six).
  • You may enter Minis or Mers. However, it may mean you might have no partner to get paired with (though its MORE likely to have one now that people can pick up to 5 ponies for it). Enter at your own risk.
  • You can win with the same ticket twice if you haven't won another breeding earlier in the month. This means that you can be rolled for your one gender by one colorist, and then have the same gender rolled again. So even if you have one ticket due to not having any soquili of the opposite gender to enter, you don't lose out on your chances to win.
  • Editing your post is allowed. Since you have a male ticket and a female ticket, you can change around who is within your roster up until the mixer closes as long as it doesn't change the numbering of your posts. However, if you make any modifications that affect the list (such as adding or removing those with breeding restrictions, or shifting from 0 unedits to 1+ unedits or vice versa), you must repost.

• Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 pm
Tickets
(Users may choose to go with one or both tickets. If you go with two, make sure they're in separate posts. Users may submit a maximum of five soquili in the mixer, though they may be distributed in any way among the two tickets.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#FF00CC][b]Lovely Ladies[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#33CCCC][b]Handsome Hunks[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Entry Form
(One per single. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, the single will be put in both the Open list and the Unedited list.)

Entry Code:
[code]Ponyname (owners)

[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage (female only):[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Mixer Breeding Restrictions

Breed Restrictions
Some soquili are simply incompatible. If your single falls in any of the categories, please specify which one. (Note that rules regarding Angeni x Skinwalker breedings have been updated. Please use the form for angenis only if they appear like a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni. To appear pure-blooded, the offspring must possess two full-sets of bird-like angeni wings without discernible hybridism with non-uni breeds. If your angeni is clearly a non-uni hybrid or halfbreed, you don't need to add the form.) If you're unclear on these restrictions, open the spoiler to find out more.
  • Usdias can only breed with other usdias, including nixies.
  • Nixies can breed with mini soquili and seathi.
  • Seathi can only breed with other seathi or nixies.
  • Mers can only breed with other mers or kelpis.
  • Kelpis can breed with full-sized soquili and mers.
  • Angenis cannot breed with a skinwalker, whether cursed or pure.
  • Skinwalkers cannot breed with soquili that have the traits of a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni.
[size=18][color=#0da571][b]Heeey baby, I'm a (Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni/Skinwalker, please specify), what's your sign?[/b][/color][/size]

Picky Single
Is your soquili particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your soquili can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

Halloween Twists

Twisted Tunnel of Love
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=indigo][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE. (Example: "No lizard tails", "no guts or rot", "no bug legs.")

[size=18][color=red][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?:
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

List

Mares Ticket List
Open
    .... Page 1
  1. StarieMichie (Kelpi, Usdia)
  2. ChaosTheories
  3. ~Kiana_Nala~
  4. mindsend (Usdia)
  5. CitrusCupcake

Page 2
  6. Moxxiie (Mer)
  7. Gene Wilder
  8. Thalea (Kelpi)
  9. Amirynth (Skinwalker)
  10. Candle Wick Ghost
  11. Nisshou H

Page 3
  12. stormflower
  13. Cajmera
  14. Kamiki
  15. [+Katch+]
  16. SilverShieldwolf (Mer)
  17. Kara Asumie
  18. Kaitaia (Kelpi)

Page 4
  19. Faithofthefallen (Usdia)
  20. junglerunner
  21. Phail Ninja (Skinwalker)
  22. Rein_Carnation (Usdia)
  23. Novablu
  24. Devil NightShade

Page 5
  25. Roarie Desu (Seathi, Usdia)
  26. elvyralani
  27. one over three (Skinwalker)
  28. Ririka
  29. sesshiyasha
  30. xKOVAKtheWOLFx (Usdia)

Page 6
  31. Leopleuradon
  32. Cheyriddle4
  33. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (Usdia)
  34. o-Elixir-o
  35. techabyte (Mer)
  36. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  37. Nyx Queen of Darkness (Usdia, Mer, Skinwalker)
  38. Summer Raven (Nixie)

Page 7
  39. She-Ra of Etheria (Usdia)
  40. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  41. Roniel Targaryen (Skinwalker)
  42. Twitchapher the 3rd (Mer, Nixie)

Page 8
  43. Mameha Otome
  44. FitzRoyal (Usdia)
  45. LunaRei_SilverBlood (Usdia)
  46. NovaCracker (Kelpi)
  47. [Eskimo]
  48. Eranas
  49. Yushika
  50. Kyrieko

Page 9
  51. AllSummedUpNJazz (Usdia)
  52. pinkdog
  53. SylverStar (Usdia, Kelpi)
  54. Infinities
  55. Draconian_Peacock
  56. Lunarflowermaiden (Angeni, Usdia, Kelpi)
  57. Celestial Requiem (Usdia)

Page 10
  58. mistalina13
  59. Master Wild Mage (Usdia)
  60. LadyKirin (Usdia)
  61. Insane Butterfly
  62. Lunadriel
  63. Ryuukishin (Seathi)

Page 11
  64. Rita Zyon (Usdia)
  65. RockerWolfie1616
  66. Nayci
  67. Thamin
  68. LOLTERNATIVE (Usdia)

Page 12
  69. ~Lady Kanna~ (Usdia)
  70. Sabin Duvert
  71. hanging gallow (Skinwalker)
  72. ladyfirefox89 (Angeni, Mer)
  73. Rhyleigh (Usdia, Mer)
  74. the_scowling_cat
  75. sbuggy166
  76. JetAlmeara
  77. GrnGriff (Skinwalker)

Page 13
  78. Pink Pandah Bear
  79. Tara de Draiocht
  80. Wasteland Wyvern (Nixie)
  81. dolphingurl
  82. Jaleeni

Page 14
  83. Ebonrune
  84. -Diamond-Elephant-
  85. sage_the_vampirc_angel (Kelpi)
  86. Divena
  87. C o w b o y P e e p (Angeni, Usdia)
  88. Laroawan (Mer)
  89. Angelique DelaMort

Page 15
  90. Strawberri Stardust (Kelpi)
  91. cyhorse
  92. Tygress Dream (Mer, Usdia)
  93. Cinnamon Panda
  94. Meepfur
  95. Painted Moose (Usdia, Seathi)

Page 16
  96. Pollack (Angeni, Kelpi, Nixie)
  97. Seruta (Usdia)
  98. Astro Zombies`
  99. T e b i k ii (Angeni)
  100. tefla (Skinwalker)
  101. Nikkichomp

Page 17
  102. Nymphalidae (Skinwalker)
  103. Belalusiia
  104. Sesshy552 (Angeni)
  105. Leez0rz (Usdia)
  106. catmagick
  107. ramenli (Mer)

Page 18
  108. Kaefaux
  109. Kirowyn Love
  110. Chibi Hige
  111. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX (Kelpi)
  112. Raving.Rabbids (Usdia)
  113. kaliskanny (Mer, Skinwalker)

Page 19
  114. Nyhility (Skinwalker)
  115. XBlind-DarknessX
  116. Niyaru Delacroix
  117. Kettyn (Mer)
  118. Natelie

Page 20
  119. Hyperthymesia
  120. -[The Spoof]- (Usdia)
  121. -MoomoolatteCha- (Kelpi)

Page 21
  122. `Swirly
  123. FrostyPeaches
  124. -Nessus-Euenos-
  125. saedusk

Page 22
  126. ATh e a r t (Usdia)

Unedited
    .... Page 1
  1. ChaosTheories
  2. ~Kiana_Nala~
  3. mindsend (Usdia)
  4. CitrusCupcake
  5. Moxxiie
  6. Gene Wilder

Page 3
  7. stormflower
  8. Cajmera
  9. Kamiki
  10. SilverShieldwolf (Mer)
  11. Kara Asumie
  12. Kaitaia

Page 4
  13. Phail Ninja
  14. Rein_Carnation (Usdia)

Page 5
  15. Roarie Desu (Seathi)
  16. elvyralani
  17. Ririka
  18. sesshiyasha
  19. xKOVAKtheWOLFx (Usdia)

Page 6
  20. Leopleuradon
  21. Cheyriddle4
  22. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  23. Nyx Queen of Darkness (Usdia, Mer)
  24. Summer Raven

Page 7
  25. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  26. Roniel Targaryen
  27. Twitchapher the 3rd (Nixie)

Page 8
  28. FitzRoyal (Usdia)
  29. NovaCracker (Kelpi)
  30. [Eskimo]
  31. Eranas

Page 9
  32. SylverStar (Kelpi)
  33. Infinities
  34. Lunarflowermaiden (Usdia)
  35. Celestial Requiem (Usdia)

Page 10
  36. mistalina13
  37. Master Wild Mage (Usdia)
  38. Insane Butterfly

Page 11
  39. Rita Zyon
  40. Nayci

Page 12
  41. hanging gallow (Skinwalker)
  42. Rhyleigh (Mer)
  43. the_scowling_cat

Page 13
  44. dolphingurl
  45. Jaleeni

Page 14
  46. Ebonrune
  47. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  48. Laroawan (Mer)
  49. Angelique DelaMort

Page 15
  50. Strawberri Stardust (Kelpi)
  51. cyhorse
  52. Tygress Dream (Usdia)
  53. Cinnamon Panda
  54. Painted Moose (Seathi)

Page 16
  55. Pollack (Kelpi, Nixie)
  56. Seruta (Usdia)
  57. Astro Zombies`
  58. tefla
  59. Nikkichomp

Page 17
  60. Leez0rz (Usdia)
  61. ramenli (Mer)

Page 18
  62. Chibi Hige
  63. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX (Kelpi)
  64. kaliskanny (Mer)

Page 19
  65. Niyaru Delacroix
  66. Kettyn (Mer)
  67. Natelie

Stallions Ticket List
Open
    .... Page 1
  1. StarieMichie
  2. ChaosTheories
  3. mindsend (Mer, Skinwalker)

Page 2
  4. CitrusCupcake
  5. LydaLynn
  6. Lestragne (Angeni)
  7. Moxxiie (Seathi, Usdia)
  8. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko (Nixie)
  9. Vistada
  10. Amirynth (Angeni)

Page 3
  11. Nisshou H
  12. Phail Ninja (Usdia)
  13. stormflower
  14. Lady Argentum Draconis (Mer)
  15. Cajmera (Kelpi)
  16. SilverShieldwolf (Usdia, Seathi)
  17. dawns_aura

Page 4
  18. junglerunner
  19. Kara Asumie
  20. belloblossom
  21. Faithofthefallen
  22. Novablu
  23. Sabin Duvert (Kelpi)
  24. Rein_Carnation
  25. Zaikt

Page 5
  26. Celeanor (Skinwalker)
  27. elvyralani
  28. Sareibear
  29. Kamiki (Kelpi, Skinwalker)
  30. dbz2010
  31. Ririka
  32. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (Usdia)
  33. Leopleuradon

Page 6
  34. o-Elixir-o
  35. ~Twilight...Angel~ (Nixie, Usdia, Mer)
  36. techabyte

Page 7
  37. Twitchapher the 3rd
  38. Roniel Targaryen (Skinwalker)
  39. Gl!tch~
  40. [+Katch+] (Skinwalker)
  41. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  42. Ryuukishin
  43. SylverStar
  44. She-Ra of Etheria

Page 8
  45. NovaCracker
  46. Mahogany Sunset (Usdia)
  47. Mameha Otome (Angeni)
  48. Lunadriel
  49. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  50. FitzRoyal (Usdia)
  51. Kyrieko
  52. Yushika

Page 9
  53. Eranas (Seathi)
  54. Kyaishi
  55. Infinities (Angeni)
  56. pinkdog
  57. Celestial Requiem
  58. I Lady Kiya I
  59. RockerWolfie1616 (Usdia)
  60. mistalina13

Page 10
  61. AllSummedUpNJazz
  62. Master Wild Mage

Page 11
  63. Roarie Desu (Usdia, Mer)
  64. Devil NightShade
  65. Nayci
  66. Insane Butterfly
  67. Thamin (Angeni)
  68. Rita Zyon
  69. XxXPandamoniumXxX (Usdia)
  70. LOLTERNATIVE

Page 12
  71. hanging gallow (Kelpi)
  72. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  73. sbuggy166
  74. JetAlmeara
  75. GrnGriff

Page 13
  76. Tara de Draiocht
  77. wikdz
  78. Pink Pandah Bear
  79. Wasteland Wyvern
  80. dolphingurl
  81. Jaleeni (Usdia)

Page 14
  82. Divena (Usdia)
  83. Tristam Lockhart
  84. C o w b o y P e e p
  85. Laroawan
  86. Angelique DelaMort (Mer)
  87. Strawberri Stardust (Usdia)

Page 15
  88. Tygress Dream (Mer)
  89. Pollack
  90. Bluedemonwolf (Mer)
  91. AislingJuno (Usdia, Kelpi)
  92. Painted Moose (Kelpi)
  93. cyhorse

Page 16
  94. Seruta (Skinwalker)
  95. T e b i k ii (Angeni)
  96. tefla (Mer, Skinwalker)
  97. slimycrow (Usdia)
  98. Thalea

Page 17
  99. Nymphalidae (Skinwalker, Mer)
  100. Belalusiia
  101. Sesshy552
  102. catmagick
  103. Niyaru Delacroix
  104. Fea Line
  105. ramenli (Kelpi, Usdia)

Page 18
  106. Huroggmeten
  107. Kaefaux
  108. Kirowyn Love
  109. Chibi Hige (Usdia)
  110. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
  111. kaliskanny (Kelpi, Angeni)
  112. Raving.Rabbids (Nixie)

Page 19
  113. XBlind-DarknessX

Page 20
  114. -MoomoolatteCha- (Usdia)
  115. Frezir (Usdia)
  116. -[The Spoof]-

Page 21
  117. `Swirly
  118. Elf Princess Flannery (Usdia)
  119. FrostyPeaches (Kelpi)
  120. saedusk (Usdia)

Page 22
  121. Roman Foi

Unedited
    .... Page 2
  1. CitrusCupcake
  2. LydaLynn
  3. Lestragne
  4. Moxxiie (Seathi, Usdia)
  5. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko (Nixie)

Page 3
  6. Phail Ninja (Usdia)
  7. stormflower
  8. Lady Argentum Draconis (Mer)
  9. SilverShieldwolf (Usdia, Seathi)

Page 4
  10. Faithofthefallen
  11. Novablu
  12. Sabin Duvert (Kelpi)
  13. Rein_Carnation

Page 5
  14. Celeanor (Skinwalker)
  15. Sareibear
  16. dbz2010
  17. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (Usdia)

Page 6
  18. o-Elixir-o
  19. ~Twilight...Angel~

Page 7
  20. Twitchapher the 3rd
  21. Roniel Targaryen (Skinwalker)
  22. Gl!tch~
  23. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  24. Ryuukishin
  25. SylverStar

Page 8
  26. NovaCracker
  27. Mahogany Sunset (Usdia)
  28. Kyrieko

Page 9
  29. Eranas (Seathi)
  30. Infinities
  31. pinkdog
  32. Celestial Requiem
  33. I Lady Kiya I
  34. mistalina13

Page 10
  35. Master Wild Mage

Page 11
  36. Roarie Desu (Mer)
  37. Devil NightShade
  38. Insane Butterfly
  39. XxXPandamoniumXxX

Page 12
  40. hanging gallow
  41. sbuggy166

Page 13
  42. Wasteland Wyvern
  43. Jaleeni (Usdia)

Page 14
  44. Divena (Usdia)
  45. Tristam Lockhart
  46. Laroawan
  47. Angelique DelaMort (Mer)
  48. Strawberri Stardust (Usdia)

Page 15
  49. Tygress Dream
  50. Bluedemonwolf (Mer)
  51. AislingJuno
  52. Painted Moose (Kelpi)

Page 16
  53. Seruta (Skinwalker)
  54. tefla (Mer)

Page 17
  55. Nymphalidae (Mer)
  56. Belalusiia
  57. Sesshy552
  58. Fea Line

Page 18
  59. Huroggmeten
  60. Kirowyn Love
  61. Chibi Hige (Usdia)
  62. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
  63. Raving.Rabbids

Page 19
  64. XBlind-DarknessX

Page 20
  65. Frezir (Usdia)

Page 21
  66. FrostyPeaches (Kelpi)

Last Updated: Pg. 22 on October 27, 2014 @ 7:10PM PST.
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

Winners

Ryuukishin
Anara Pearl (Tygress Dream) x Blake Irving (Lady Argentum Draconis)
Bear (Phail Ninja) x Akuma ([+Katch+])
Pnevma Akhlys (Thalea) x Ouka (Laroawan)

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Forms should not be posted until October 24, 2014 @ 7AM PST / 8AM MST / 9AM CST / 10AM EST; however, this thread is open for questions. We would prefer they be asked publicly in case anyone has a similar inquiry, but if you'd like to ask about a touchy matter or remain anonymous, my PM box is always open. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:01 am
Username: StarieMichie

Handsome Hunks

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Cthulhu (StarieMichie)

User Image
UNCERT Pretty in Pink | Uncert

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Here

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ah Tabai (StarieMichie)

User Image
UNCERT

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes, I love tentacles. xd

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No

I am okay with all Halloween twists.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 am
Username: StarieMichie

Lovely Ladies

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Kelpi-mix, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Innsmouth (StarieMichie)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks

Co Ownership?: N/A

Throwbacks?:Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Father & Mother

Quote:

Entry Code:
Bridgette (StarieMichie)

User Image
UNCERT

Throwbacks?:Yes

Additional Info: Bridgette has a b*****d son that I'm currently questing. She also would not accept any children from this breeding, and would cast them out and have nothing to do with them. (This is more info for the stallion's owner if she is rolled)

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Taiga Glimmer (StarieMichie)

User Image
UNCERT

---Link to previous Generations:
Mother & Father

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes, I love tentacles. xd

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No

I am okay with all Halloween twists.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:23 am
Username: ChaosTheories

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Toravell (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Throwbacks?: No

Quote:

Entry Code:
Adeline Noel (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

Quote:

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Cherish (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yesss

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Anything resembling dolls, clowns, mannequins, puppets, etc.  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:29 am
Username: ChaosTheories

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Giconi (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

Quote:

Entry Code:
Zopyros Bones (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yesss

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Anything resembling dolls, clowns, mannequins, puppets, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:41 am
Username: ~Kiana_Nala~

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Odila (~Kiana_Nala~)

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope
Teepees: [ Here ]

Same Breed Variants: Go for it
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: N/A

Quote:

Entry Code:
Maeve (~Kiana_Nala~)

User Image
UNCERT

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Quote:

Entry Code:
Marceline (~Kiana_Nala~)

User Image
UNCERT

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:51 am
Voiding the lads for the ladies.
Username: ~Kiana_Nala~

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Genaro Drago (~Kiana_Nala~)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Quote:

Entry Code:
Severin (~Kiana_Nala~)

User Image
UNCERT

---Link to previous Generations: N/A - [ Twin ]

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:52 am
VOIDING THIS to enter a different pony that requires a special qualifier.

Username: Nymphalidae

Handsome Hunks

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Entry Code:
Parnassius (Nymphalidae)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Teepees: [ X ]

---Templates to Avoid: See list under the spoiler.
Mane Styles
  • Long Braid
  • Cropped
  • Medium
  • Long 1 (Male Only)

Tail Styles
  • Long Braid
  • Medium

Regular
  • Draft WITHOUT Fetlocks
  • Warhorse WITHOUT Fetlocks

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed
  • Sturdy Footed WITHOUT Fetlocks

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Female Unicorn Tail

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Original Demontail (The new one by Mindsend is ok)
  • Original Ramhorns (The newer version is ok)
  • Devilhorns 1

Angeni
  • Small Angeni Wings

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms
  • Old feline paws

Parents: Lycaenidae x Cikawiyusu Sikine
Maternal Grandparents: Arcana x Dyson Graves
Maternal Great Grandparents: Kamiki x Azure

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Please no insects, bugs, spiders, etc. Wings are ok. Also, no clowns.

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please no blatantly human clothes, like hats/shoes/shirts/pants/etc. Accessories and things are fine! Also please no "commercial" type Halloween things, like pumpkins, candy, costumes (like devil horns on a headband, fake wings, witch hats, etc).

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Mer, what's your sign?

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Entry Code:
Nerites (Nymphalidae)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [ X ]

---Templates to Avoid: See list under the spoiler.
Mane Styles
  • Long Braid
  • Cropped
  • Medium
  • Long 1 (Male Only)

Tail Styles
  • Long Braid
  • Medium

Regular
  • Draft WITHOUT Fetlocks
  • Warhorse WITHOUT Fetlocks

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed
  • Sturdy Footed WITHOUT Fetlocks

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Female Unicorn Tail

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Original Demontail (The new one by Mindsend is ok)
  • Original Ramhorns (The newer version is ok)
  • Devilhorns 1

Angeni
  • Small Angeni Wings

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms
  • Old feline paws

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Please no insects, bugs, spiders, etc. Also, no clowns.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Go for it! But no extreme gore, like internal organs hanging out.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please no blatantly human clothes, like hats/shoes/shirts/pants/etc. Accessories and things are fine! Also please no "commercial" type Halloween things, like pumpkins, candy, costumes (like devil horns on a headband, fake wings, witch hats, etc).

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: Flutters/Flutter-hybrids

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:54 am
Username: Mindsend

Lovely Ladies

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes !!!! (I do like tentahair)

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:not unless otherwise stated in their form

Quote:

Entry Code:
Bloodclaw of Northspring (Mindsend)

User Image User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid
pregnant stage (female only): I want one / No thanks (up to colorist I’m cool either way)

Same Breed Variants: Sure!

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: N/A First gen

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Pacha (mindsend)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one / No thanks (up to colorist I’m cool either way)

Parents: Uhra x Adom
Biological Grandparents: Zofia x Tiggs
Adoptive Grandparents: Ikinya x Cuauhcoatl

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: I'd rather avoid undead mutations with her -- while I enjoy them they'd give the poor thing a heart attack when they pop and she'd have a hard time looking at her own children despite loving them immensely. So I'd rather avoid it.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Free reign
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Free reign
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Free reign
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Free reign

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Would rather avoid this for her (See undead reasoning)
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Free reign
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Free reign
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:Free reign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am
Username: Mindsend

Handsome Hunks

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes !

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Not unless otherwise stated in their form

Quote:

Entry Code:
Sanova Amachi (Mindsend)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Customed Parents: Sabras Amachi x Almase
Customed Grandparent: Fallo Amachi

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Mer what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Lin (Mindsend)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

--- N/A

---Link to previous Generations: N/A First gen

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign?

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes!

Entry Code:
The Name Thief (owners)

User Image
Uncert (optional: Peltless| Feral )

Teepees: Mindsend

Name Thief: Mother x Father

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
There are many ways in which this could be handled, and none of them effect the form what so ever, as skinwalkers are incapable of lifemating.
A) Skinwalkers have bordering territory and are the only two purewalkers of opposite genders within their usual range of travel. While the two usually fight over territory, occasionally when the mare is in heat a temporary truce is made… Not that it’s a pleasant experience and the male often has to either be strong enough contain the mare if she changes her mind or quick enough to get away.
B) Skinwalker A Is more powerful than Skinwalker B and enjoys tormenting them, humiliating them repeatedly, including non-consenting
C) They breed with many, these are just the only ones that Take using actual breedings (And not Mock-breedings)
D) They have an agreement due to it being useful for their individual goals to produce children and split them up as tools to use (sometimes simply using them as ‘bombs’ to plant within their target victims territory) or something about the mares plans of chaos and pain amuses the stallion enough to not return to steal his half of the offspring for his own uses seven months later after their agreement.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Not at all

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can ask for help, avoid rp all together, or even do Non-Canon RP out of Soquili’s public areas (guilds/thread)

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Not at the current time: Skinwalkers would never turn to the spirits for anything for they consider themselves the superior power, and Spirits try not to touch those who wish for the offspring of a skinwalker since it usually results in further heartbreak if the skinwalker finds out.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:

Skinwalkers are selfish, vain, and only care about their own goals. Additionally, the longer amount of time they spend around other beings, their bloodlust and the demonic-influence of their species or curse leads them to violence, leaving even the most intelligent and Calculating Skinwalker into acts of bloody violence to those around them. Because of these factors, either bouts of violence towards one another in a fit of madness, inner Politics and dominance fights, or even simply not getting what one wants and opting to stop helping causing them to break up.
Sometimes a Skinwalker might have Minions, Slaves, cult worshipers, or other non-walkers that work under them: they have no bond towards them and think of them simply as tools, and will eventually kill at least one of them in a fit of madness, annoyance, hunger, or so on, if not slaughter the entire lot and have to start fresh.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are demonicly tainted beings incapable of thinking of anything beyond themselves, avatars of chaos and evil given flesh and blood, and are incapable of being honestly good intentioned (and even those who THINK of themselves as being good intentioned are often claiming it is “Mercy” or “improvements” when they kill or mutilate other soquili). Caring little to nothing what others think , Skinwalkers are capable of silver tongues to trick and manipulate, but unlike kalona there is no hope for a heart of gold (Even Fools gold is too precious and pretty), no desire for companionship, no love for anything but themselves.

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:06 am
Username: CitrusCupcake

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Koi (CitrusCupcake)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: No baldy please

Mother
Father

Quote:

Entry Code:
Crimson Petal (CitrusCupcake)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already / I want one / No thanks

Teepees: Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: No baldy
Throwbacks?: Sure

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

For modifiers, the only thing I don't want is exposed innards/organs/entrails - everything else is fine  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff