Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:52 am
I bought a pair of suspenders as part of my costume. [[The Doctor, basically take traits from various doctors, and add a dash of me]] Well, they make me feel very stylish. Also probably wouldn't have to pull up pants / pull down shirt as often.

The ones I got have a checker pattern.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:20 am
Suspenders can look pretty cool.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:05 pm
Zphal
Suspenders can look pretty cool.
I seemed to have pulled it off well enough. I'm mostly happy my backside wasn't showing at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 pm
This is a good reminder that I need to see if I can find my suspenders. Or perhaps buy a pair. Ever since the butt incident my weight has been slightly lower than usual and the pants have been wanting to go off on their own adventure.  

Nadian
Crew

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:02 pm
Nadian
This is a good reminder that I need to see if I can find my suspenders. Or perhaps buy a pair. Ever since the butt incident my weight has been slightly lower than usual and the pants have been wanting to go off on their own adventure.
Even though my pants are the right size they like to sink. That or my shirt rising up in the back u.u;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:39 pm
When I did my Fem!Eleventh Doctor cosplay, I did a combination of canon wardrobe traits of the Doctor's and pulling inspiration from "Whovian Fashion: 11" by charmful at DeviantArt. I wore my brown dress pants that had a similar tweed-like look as the Doctor's tweed jacket. I have a white dress shirt that has a black vest attached to it, which pulled inspiration from the vest look he wore during Clara's era. I wore a red bow tie, had my plush Tardis keychain attached on my belt loop, and my sonic screwdriver on hand.

I wore it to my university's Monster Ball (their Halloween dance party event). It was a lot of fun because many of my acquantices I often hanged out with ended up doing a Doctor Who theme as well. We had a lot of fun posing in the photobooth section.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers