Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Missing You (Pachyr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:15 pm
It had been several days now - nearly a week, in fact - since Llyr had seen Pachua and he had started to become worried, for several reasons. The primary of these was that he had somehow offended the other boil, and from this stemmed a series of insecurities involving Llyr believing that perhaps he had been a little too attached to Pachua, or maybe he'd been a little too clingy.

(He did like Pachua an awful lot. Had it been too much? Had he said something insensitive?)

His back was pretty much healed, but the scars remained, and Llyr could remember all too well the warmth and gentleness of the other boil helping him to get better. Perhaps he'd just been over thinking things, but they had seemed to grow closer over the past several weeks together, rather than apart.

Now he was trying to figure out if he'd done something wrong, so Llyr had headed to the monster dormitory, somewhat hesitantly, to figure out if this was the truth. He was now standing in front of Pachua's door, and had been standing there for a good several minutes, working up the courage to knock. Finally, taking a deep breath, Llyr lifted his hand and tapped gently on the door with tentative fingers.

"Pachua? It is...me, Llyr. Are you in?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:44 pm
Something…large moved within, not unheard of perhaps since the dorms where where you might find a student in their 'natural' form. Pachua, though a diminutive student, and by comparison a diminutive Quetzalcoatl, was not a small serpent of any kind.

"Yessss…." Came the reply… "But, I'm not good company…" The voice timber changed as he returned to his student form, something dragged across the floor or against one of the large stones that served as 'furniture'.

A moment of thought and then a muffled curse. "Itsss not you!" He added trying to reassure the other boil without exposing him to his current miserable state.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:06 pm
He thought he heard something through the door; not Pachua's usual voice, but something deeper, rougher. Llyr leaned back away from the door, slightly taken aback, the chains around his torso clinking together.

"Oh," he said, his face coloring. For a moment he was quiet and then he said, "...are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need, um...help?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:18 pm
Something or…rather someone thumped against the door and Pachua sighed. The lock clicked and it opened a crack.

“… I’m…MOLTING.” He bemoaned, still hidden behind the door. “I’m ITCHY I am miserable my –feathers- are falling out, I’m awful…so awful! I can’t even see well because…ugh.”

Nails scraped over skin and scales. “I hate molting, I haven’t done it in ages, and I know its good because it means I’m growing a little but ugh… so awful, so itchy. I get so cranky. I didn’t want to take it out on you.”

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:34 pm
Llyr took several steps backwards as the door opened abruptly, more out of surprise than anything else. But then he moved forward again, his movements tentative, his eyes widening as he took in Pachua's words.

"Oh, Pachua," he said, and started to go towards the boil, wanting to hug him; but then he stopped himself, because he wasn't sure if it would be too uncomfortable if he did; and the other boil was hiding behind the door.

"Can I..." Llyr started, and bit his lip, reaching out to touch the door. "I'd like to help, if I can," he said timidly. "You helped me, so it is my turn to help you."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:45 pm
Pachua hesitated and then nodded. "Come in, close the door?" He said shifting from foot to foot and raking nails down his arm again. The normally pearlecent scales were for the most part dull and chalky, his skin looked as though he'd spent far too much time in the sun, peeking and irritated. Even his hair looked dull, lip and shaded more towards grey than the normal vibrant blue.

His wings were patchy and mixed between fluffy tufts of grey, and fresh feathers that looked more like porcupine quills than the normally colorful spread.

"PLEASE don't tell anyone." he added. "It's bad enough I'm not a very scary looking monster, but molting is just…

He shuddered and sighed. "So…itchy."

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:55 pm
Relief swept over him, because Pachua wasn't turning him away, and Llyr quickly slipped into the room, shutting the door behind him with a snap. He turned, his eyes falling on the other boil, and his mouth opened and then promptly shut again, Llyr taking a deep breath.

"I won't tell anyone," he promised, and then, before he could stop himself, he reached out and touched the side of Pachua's face, curling his fingers very lightly against his skin.

"I'm very sorry you are feeling bad," said Llyr, with a sad frown on his own face. "What do you need? Please let me help."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:18 pm
Pachua moved carefully over, extending a hand till it brushed the taller Boil’s chest and then leaned into him in an embrace.

“Could you help scratch? It won’t come off till it’s ready but ugh… it’s so … Ugh I hate this, I feel so damned, helpless.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:25 pm
A small hum of pleasure escaped Llyr's throat, and he folded Pachua into his arms, happy that he was not being pushed away as he thought he'd been. "Do not worry," he told him, leaning back far enough to look into Pachua's face. "You are not helpless, you are very strong to me."

He leaned forward and shyly brushed a kiss against Pachua's forehead. "Do you want to sit down somewhere?"

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff