Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Primitus' RP Den of Leadership (And Booty) Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:10 am
User Image

Piece of God Tail here.

This thread is my general quest for Primitus to get RP and more action. Take that as you will.

Click a link for my Main thread or for a Pride concept.

Main Plots | Rebanding the Dvergr | The Sidthe | The Gerudo (Coming soon to a Metroplex near you)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:18 am
The Gist
Basically I'm all about spreading the Godly genes asll around the savannah like some sort of blue and gray Not-Really-Al-Hattal after a long night in the Savannah, and I'm also of the realization Primitus is polyamorous. He is capable of loving multiple beings at once equally and he probably wants to cuddle them all. He has two mates, with two more after an RP or two we need done, one of whom will probably start roaming with him. He has a fling lined up with a third lady, and knowing me he'll end up with more potential flings sometime soon.

I'm not known to really moderate.

So what I'm gonna do instead is dangle my tin can and ask for RPs. I need 9 to complete the 3 planned breedings and bonus RP is all good to me, because Primitus might end up lined up with more. Soooooo.... Here we are, with me rattling a tin can for RP like some sort of Role Play hobo asking for a paragraph or two.

That said, I'm not above plots! See next post. Despair.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:40 am
Prim doesn't generally come with much attatched. I usually custom into flings and might keep from a litter (I've only kept once) with a mate. Who knows. We'll see. However there's some things to be aware of in RP, be it meet 'n' greet or what have you.

Things to be aware of.

Prim will want to visit most litters. Excepting one fling by the most part Prim does help raise children, even if he's in and out a lot. His father is god of Fathers. Baba Croix might kick his tail if he didn't.

Primitus has a responsibility to the Aegnor'hini, which is the reborn Demon Pride. Prim assists in the choosing of heirs, to weed out unfit leaders, so he may sometimes smell of sulfur, or have his Goddess-mate around if you want to meet both (Quote Das Tor about these meetings!), or even one of the Aegnor'hini. He'll prevent trouble, but it its a possibility.

Primitus also spends time around the Kitwana. One of his mates is there, along with most of two litters whom he loves and adores, and he's fond of both mothers, even if one was a mate and one was a fling. During these visits he won't bring mortals in unless they're non-lions or fresh blood. Still, he's happy to meet these guys!

Prim will probably begin skulking around the Stormborn and make buddies with a Vijing there. He's over-all got a plot with a fling, so if you'd like to catch him before things escalate, this is the time. Please note vikings will need to prove to him they're not out to get him. He's rather friendly though. Mostly.

Prim's also going to be around the Bahari a lot. He'll be nosing around spending time with a mate there and he's open to meeting Bahari members. Maybe even find one to teach him stuff. This poor guy's not been near the ocean in a lifetime or two.

Primitus is PROTECTIVE of all descendants across his incarnations. He has cubs all over, both as litters or independant and if one of them is in danger he'll probably attack. Most times if you own his cub you can assume they have a token to call him for help in danger.

Prim has few rage buttons and mostly fights in self defense. That said cannibals will put him in a combative and more dark mood. Similarly, those whom abuse slaves might find Primitus dragging them to the Aegnor'hini and dumping them on one of his descendants for a shiny new Sador. Boy doesn't mess around.

Primitus cannot join a pride without becoming fatally ill as long as he's subordinate to anyone. NOT having a leader position WILL kill him. As such, he cannot officially join prides unless he's a boss, or THE boss. He's fine stepping in as a neutral party to select a leader though. He already does it for the Aegnor'hini.

That said, plots!

I'm good for anything but Death and severe injury.

Meet 'n' Greet? Meet 'n' Greet.

Mate offers are fine to join his harem, buuuut that adds 5 more RPs to my ever-growing hoard to do.

Ditto flings.

Maybe Prim can piss off another mortal? It's bound to happen.

Meet other gods. He's gotten less shy, but as a whole Prim barely knows the others due to his years in hiding.

Pale lions or non-lions who follow him to the Aegnor'hini? He'd probably warn others they're his and by extension Hakuna's, though.

Other SoA to join his roaming! One mate will, and he often roams with Hakuna'jina. More partners = mopre company.

???

Gimme ideas I'm good tossing him at stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:45 am
The good news is, I'm down with random starters for this.

The bad is I suck and need to be told. Also, if you wanna plot first, same form.

[b]
[u][color=darkblue][size=18]Hey! Listen![/size][/color][/b][/u]
[b]SoA Name/Image:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]RP Starter or whatever you wanna plan prior:[/b]

Quoting makes me respond faster.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash