Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Invitation - Zac/Zeke Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:34 pm
Zeke resisted the temptation to offer a waggle of brow, and instead just sat back in the chair, waiting, patient. Either Zac would take the bait, or he wouldn't. Either way, the Mist was comfortable.

When he did sit it was perched awkwardly on one knee, as if he were visiting some mall Santa. It had the taller man biting off a laugh. "You're kind of awkward." More an observation than a criticism.

Her replaced the hand that had rested on Zac's side, fingers sliding around to his back, hooking at the hem of his shirt and slipping beneath it to rest his palm at the small of his back. "I'm assuming you didn't ask me here for one little kiss." To talk, actually, if he wanted to be technically, but he didn't see how conversation was going to help him along in self discovery.

That was a much more hands on learning experience.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:41 pm
“And ironically that’s part of why I took the apprenticeship for tattoos.” He said rolling his shoulders.

“So…yes, it seems to be a chronic problem,” He cut himself short with fingers brushing over the small of his back. The tattoos there were raised, not occasional scars but more as though there had been something deliberate to cause the raised effect.

“Mm… no I guess not…. But It still feels a lot like high school, maybe part of that’s how I’m sitting.” He laughed quietly at himself.

“So…. Are you flirting or were you curious about my tattoos, since you just found part of them. Or was it kind of both?”
Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:56 pm
"You took an apprenticeship to be a tattoo artist in the hopes that it would help you be less awkward?" Brows twitched, eyes narrowing just a touch. What sort of backward a** logic was that? Granted, Zeke had never really had much issue with awkwardness, so who was he to say what would work and what wouldn't.

Personally, he thought it had a lot to do with just not giving a s**t.

"You're more than welcome to readjust how you're sitting." His free hand came up to rest curled knuckles against his temple, elbow braced on the arm of the chair. The other hand, now that he'd found the raised lines, traced them idly, curiously, as if he were trying to work out the picture.

"Both." Although flirting sounded so high school. Zac was sitting on his lap, had invited him into his room specifically to work out how he felt about other men. The Mist was taking advantage, and why not?

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:13 pm
“Hey…you can’t be TOO awkward if you know you’re going to get some tourist asking you to tattoo ‘the jewel box’ over his privates.” He stood and resettled himself less awkwardly over all though he himself looked slightly more nervous for it.

“Course… I didn’t sit on customers this way.”

He lifted the edge of his shirt slightly to show off some of the ridged design.

“My teacher did this, with the chisel.” He reached over and picked up an antiquated looking instrument from the desk they sat by and held it up where it could be seen.

The ‘head’ of it looked like bone stained with ink.

“…Yeah I’m not really contributing to the self discovery part of this am I.” He looked sheepish.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:41 pm
"I guess you have a point. Wouldn't be all that professional to fluster up when someone dropped their pants for a tat."The hand on his back drew away so he could move, then came to rest almost absently on his once he was settled again. "I think more people would go in for ink if their tattoo artist straddled their lap while they worked."

He actually was interested in the raised lines, and pale eyes twitched from Zac to the instrument he picked up, looking it over keenly. It was a type of body modification that wasn't all that common in the states, or at least not in the parts he'd frequented. They were unique, and probably hurt a hell of a lot more than your standard tattoo gun.

And that was even more interesting.

The tip of a finger traced one of the lines, following it until it disappeared past the waist of his jeans. Then strong hands were on his hips, pulling him in against his chest. "Not really, but if you want I could take the reigns here." A tip of his head, and he ran lips against the side of Zac's neck. "And you just say when you're at your limit."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:56 pm
“Depends on the tattoo artist I’d assume.” He chuckled softly.

Zac actually considered that before he answered. Did he really want to turn the reigns over? He wasn’t making much progress on his own regardless of what he was feeling like.

“Mmm…” he frowned slightly and then nodded slightly. “Not too far, but maybe it wouldn’t be so awful to… have a little… mmmmmm..”

He exhaled softly at the brush of lips against his neck, his own hands seeking somewhere comfortable to rest.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:11 pm
That was most assuredly not a no.

Zekes smirked, chest rumbling in a low chuckle as he slid his hands up the back of Zac's shirt, pressing him closer, tracing the raised lines of his tattoo. He thought about giving the smaller man an assurance, that he would be gentle but it would have been a lie. Zeke was many things, but gentle was not one of them.

The skin of his throat tasted clean, fresh, devoid of the smokey cling of nicotine he'd grown so used to in the last few weeks.

Not unappealing though.

He parted his lips, smoothed his tongue along that tanned skin, and pressed his mouth against the side of his throat, teeth a soft press.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:07 pm
“Shhhit….” He said softly, his breath quickening slightly even at that initial attention. He smelled of bay rum and a few other things that didn’t register as immediately as the smell of the spices.

He moved his hands to tug at the edges of Zeke’s shirt so that he could explore much the same way that Zeke was doing with the small of his own back.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 pm
Another low rumble of amusement, and he worked his way up until his nose brushed the curve of Zac's ear. "Do you want the shirt off?" He felt smaller hands at his sides, tugging. "A closer look at my tattoo maybe?"

His own hands were sliding further up, following the raised lines, curious about how far they went, where they stopped.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:52 pm
That earned a shy smile. “Well… I do rather like looking at some good ink.” He said with a quirk of a smile.

“…Tit for tat and all?” he said tugging at his own shirt.

“Can’t really say you’ll probably see all of mine today though.” He added with just a touch of tease. “Not the direction most of them go.”

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:02 pm
"If that's what you want." He wasn't about to pressure Zac into doing anything, but he didn't figure he'd have to. Already the smaller man was sitting on his lap, reading to pull his shirt over his head.

Zeke had offered though, so he leaning forward, he drew his own shirt up and over his head, tossing it back over his shoulder towards Zac's bed. Then he settled again, hands returning to the other man's back, gliding under the edge of his shirt, to his hips, and settled there. Comfortably.

As for whether or not he would be seeing any more of Zac's tattoos, they'd see. The Mist grinned, and it was easy, a little self deprecating, and charming.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:19 pm
“Well…if nothing else I was too busy trying not to look like I was staring to get as good a look as I’d like. Doing realistic animals is a b***h, and… lets be fair, the scenery you put it on isn’t so bad either. But, it can wait if you had other ideas, since, well… I did get some leeway about who’s in charge.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:50 pm
Zeke lifted a brow at the shorter man, head tipping down to the side, eyes flicking down to the exposed yellow and blue of the tattoo that took up his entire right shoulder, across his upper chest, shoulders, and down his arm and in a twisting curl down one side. So much larger than it would ever be in nature.

"Stare all you want." No more reason not to.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:59 pm
His head tilted, and studiously he traced fingers over the twining design. “…So… is it sized as a compensation issue, or to match your own inner toxicity?” he arched an eyebrow in turn at Zeke, tracing his fingertips over the design again, admiring.

“Very nice, you took good care of it. When we use the chisel, it leaves marks by design. I mean originally it was just, that’s what we had. But now we do it because, its tradition.”

He leaned in and brushed his own lip’s against Zeke’s neck, a light scrape of teeth and hot breath brushing the taller hunter’s ear.

“So…the classics aren’t always so bad.”
Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:40 pm
Zeke snorted, amused, and pegged the smaller man with a hard look. "Size compensation issues?" Cheeky little s**t. Strong hands tightened on his hips, pulling him forward, and maybe he'd feel how little he had to compensate for.

As for his other question, Zeke wasn't sure. If there was an inner meaning to the size it was an unconscious one. It was large, but anything smaller just seemed wrong.

He moved his thumbs against the raised lines on Zac's hips as he talked about them, then up, taking the smaller man up on his offer as he leaned in, teeth brushing his neck. It pulled an appreciative rumble from the Mist, and for a second he paused with palms cupped against Zac's ribs, his shirt laying against his wrists, then he'd pull it up and over the smaller man's head.

It fell, Zeke pulled him in again, hands smoothing over his back as he tilted his head to catch the Sun's lips.

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces