Websites

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:22 am
Do you have a website? Please feel free to promote it here, as long as you are the owner.

Heh, god where do I start. First of all I am a complete Domain whore, but for the sake of boring everyone I will just show two or three...

wishless.org - This is my online blog, I have had it for several years and it's my pride and joy.

unwanted.nu - This is my Fanlisting collective with links to a great range of Fanlistings I currently own.

spookish.net - This is my Icon site.

charlieislost.net - Clique, Minishrine and Web Directory for Charlie Pace and Dom Monaghan.

Ok that will do. razz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:20 pm
I have a fair few sites. Here they are!

parseltongue.org My personal site, with my blog and other crap. smile

bedeviled.net My Fanlisting collective where you can find my Fanlistings. surprised

lord-voldemort.org A clique and small shrine dedicated to my favorite Harry Potter character. smile

fenrirgreyback.org A Fanlisting & Fansite dedicated to a Fenrir Greyback, whose character I fell in love with as soon as I read about him in Half-Blood Prince.

Winter Ice
Do you have a website? Please feel free to promote it here, as long as you are the owner.

Heh, god where do I start. First of all I am a complete Domain whore, but for the sake of boring everyone I will just show two or three...

wishless.org - This is my online blog, I have had it for several years and it's my pride and joy.

unwanted.nu - This is my Fanlisting collective with links to a great range of Fanlistings I currently own.

spookish.net - This is my Icon site.

charlieislost.net - Clique, Minishrine and Web Directory for Charlie Pace and Dom Monaghan.

Ok that will do. razz

*cough*whore*cough*bong*cough*

I love your sites! OMG!!!! eek

By the way, I was so tempted to link msn.com and harrypotter.com and stuff just to be a smart arse. lol

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:54 pm
I like your sites the best, as you know! Especially that google.com whee  
Wizard World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items