Silly Searching

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:17 pm
I've been out of the loop a lot, and have a lot of families I need to catch up on. I don't want to dive right into the heavy rp. I'd like some fluffy stuff or very small plots to work my way up to everything.

Quote:
User Image

Uri and his sister Heti are traveling together since he was Huria she went along with him.

User Image

Uri is the big silent type, but don't mistake him for being unintelligent, he's pretty average. Heti takes after her mother as small and petite and feisty, she's not going to do anything she doesn't want to do! Her mother was a slave in the very, very old days of the Firekin, and she would never willing go to a pride that would enslave her or force her to enslave others.

Wanted: They've been traveling seeing the rogue lands, I'd like for them to settle into a pride, possible mates/flings for one or both. I'd like a happy ending.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:19 pm
Aowena

User Image

She comes from a very big, big family and she's wandered off to do things are her own for a bit. She's not as bonkers as her older siblings, but she can be odd.
I'm looking for a fling. If there's anyone out there I promised a fling to tell me?

I'm looking either leopard or cheetah.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Help me figure out how these guys work? Eventual Jorah x Khaleesi breeding..at least I hope some day! Rhaegar is a tag along.

They don't really have personalities, just a vague concept where Jorah really loves and wants Khaleesi but she wants nothing to do with him..so far..maybe she flings with someone else? Maybe she is smitten with someone else and Jorah suffers?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:25 pm
Feel free to post  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:55 pm
Hey, we're both back on Gaia! heart Let me know if you need any RPs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 pm
I feel like I want to throw Bembe at Uri.

User Image

If for nothing more than pretty purple babbins. emotion_omnomnom  

Vesale

King Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:11 am
Tisiphone

What kind of pride is Uri and Heti looking for? Erden would like to see if they would be interested in her pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:44 pm
Hey Freo! <33 When I get everyone sorted out in PL (Knowing who the heck has had more babies and who's still around) I want Kip rp for sure! <33333

Mag: I don't think the siblings would like to switch up anything about religion/worship. They've already grown up with set rules and ideas. And coming from open desert to caves wouldn't be their style.

Vesale
Aww, she's lovely. I'm sort of down for pretty purple babbinS! What is she like?

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:14 pm
Yep, Kip RP goes without saying. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:58 am
Tisiphone
Aowena

Fling?

User Image

He's a slave in the Stormborn, but his master is now returned and she wants more hands on deck. He happens to be stupidly infatuated with her, so of course he would like to deliver to her wishes.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 pm
For Aowena ,
I got
User Image
User Image
User Image

Flings or lifemates could work out just let me know. I have a plot thread link in my sig for a bio info on them :]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games