Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Sweet On You (Maebe + Otto) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:37 pm
"Oh... Sorry. But I'm hungry." Otto murmured back, not at all fazed by Maebe's expectations. He swam after her, not using a whole lot of effort. vacation meant energy conservation. No work outs or strenuous activities, unless they were in a bed... with Maebe.

"Anythin' you want, girly." He drawled after her, walking out of the ocean, sopping wet. The worst part of beaches was walking in sand with wet skin. The sand was caking over his feet and sticking to his legs. Hot, scratchy sand. Otto grumbled and fussed as they reached their stuff, dragging his sandals to the ocean with him to clean off his feet before sliding them into his footwear.

Damned beach problems.

Later on, once the pair was dried off and semi clothed again, he took his lady to a nearby, outdoor bar and restaurant on the beach. Cliche vacation music played from a local band. Dusk was just beginning to take over the sky. Maebe had a drink with an umbrella.... inside of a pineapple, just as she wanted, and their menus were standing by.

Otto's hair was a tousled mess, wind blown and unruly thanks to the earlier dive into the ocean. "Do ya gotta worry about water n stuff in Hawaii? Or is that another foreign place I'm thinkin'..." He murmured as he looked over the menu. Not that he needed to worry. He had settled for a can of coke.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:56 pm
Maebe hated sand just as much as anyone, but she took it like a champ. So she simply kept walking, when Otto picked up his sandals to get them washed, and let him catch up when he was ready.

Walking alone for even those few seconds was a ghastly affair on a beach with human males about, but as soon as Otto returned, her hand slipped inside of his, and the mating call of the American Male was silenced. And that was rather nice, if she had to admit it to herself.

Maebe's drink had an absolutely ridiculous name - Luna muka louie something something, but what mattered is that it was exactly what she'd asked for. She sipped it with a look of absolute, childish glee, and reached out to brush her fingers through Otto's hair, with the excuse that he needed it, but really just because she loved touching him.

"No idea. I think maybe not? Isn't that like, other countries? Or is it islands, because then yes. Definitely."

bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:04 pm
"I don't wanna test how resistant hunters are to food poisoning, so I'll just play it safe after all." Vodka and cokes all around, for now.

"This has gotta be one of the better perks of bein' a hunter though, huh?" He mused, looking around them as she ruffled his hair. "I'd never have seen much of the world otherwise."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:44 pm
"This is the best perk." She corrected, picking up her glass with her free hand and clinking it against his soda. "I had been starting to wonder what I was thinking, signing up. Now I know." The drink was brought back to her lips, and she took a heavy, long swig.

"Okay." Both hands were freed of their activities, in order to pick up the menu. "I need to pick something to eat, otherwise this alcohol is going to go straight to my head." And wouldn't that be a terrible thing.

"But I'm still getting something with - there we go. Steak with pineapple sauce. And sold."

bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:57 pm
"You really plan on drinking that much?" He teased, scanning his menu thoughtfully. "Didn't peg you for a light weight.." Unlike himself.

"Oh... steak.." He'd been eyeing the nachos and wings. But steak? Hell yeah, why not? He'd order what she was getting. That sounded too good not to try.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:55 pm
"Boring." She announced, closing her menu and sticking her tongue out at him. "How am I going to steal some of yours if you and I are having the same thing."

She couldn't really blame him, the steak did sound good. But she had priorities - which involved tasting as much as possible while she was in Hawaii. This included his meals, apparently.

bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:01 pm
Otto glared at her and lightly slid his menu at her. "Well, it was steak or nachos. I ain't super fancy with anything foreign or weird." If she wanted to steal his food, she'd best order it in addition to her own.

"My treat, remember? Order as much as you want."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:10 pm
She considered it. She really did, for a few long seconds, which made the waiter a little nervous. But in the end, she knew she probably wouldn't even finish her own steak.

"I'll get you to make it up for me for dessert." And for once, she actually meant the food, and not the night waiting for her upstairs.

bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:08 pm
Otto was never sure if she meant actual dessert or not. He gave her another assessing look, before ordering his food to the waiter.

He went with Nachos after all. The biggest plate they had, which was the party serving. Maybe Maebe wouldn't eat most of her steak and then he could sneak some.

"So. You doing good now?" He asked thoughtfully, sitting back and gazing at the pretty girl in front of him.

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces