hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:39 pm
Sushi Surfer

She is! Also, I forgot to mention that she is also looking for her brother (who doesn't actually exist yet). They got separated and he was the one that cared for her. So, I think they'd get along great.

They probably would. Amjad grew up in the now disbanded Ukuucha'wafalme pride, so he was raised in an environment that said it was his duty to take care of females. He'd more than likely protect her and watch over her in her brother's place until she found him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:06 pm
hibi-tea
Sushi Surfer

She is! Also, I forgot to mention that she is also looking for her brother (who doesn't actually exist yet). They got separated and he was the one that cared for her. So, I think they'd get along great.

They probably would. Amjad grew up in the now disbanded Ukuucha'wafalme pride, so he was raised in an environment that said it was his duty to take care of females. He'd more than likely protect her and watch over her in her brother's place until she found him.

Temitope would be very grateful. Did you want to plot anything out or just have them meet and go from there?  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas