hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:53 pm

SO MANY BLANK SLATES

So I've got a butt-ton of blank slates and homeless people, and they're looking for plots and some homes. If you like what you see any wanna plot something, feel free to post in there here thread or contact me below on AIM or Skype. Just let me know who you are when you contact so I don't think you're a spam bot c:

AIM: sharkyourface

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:59 pm

LIONS

User Image

Name: Sungura
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Sungura is a sweet boy. Sweet, but paranoid. He inherited his father's fear of the shadows, but it only intensified and spread to everything with the realization of his sister, Kipofu's, blindness. He wants to protect her, just as his father protects his mother, and therefore approaches everything with caution and suspicion, though he means no offense by it. Aside from that, the boy is peaches, cream, and fluffy squish. He likes hugs.

*He no longer lives with his sister and is currently wandering the Rogue Lands with his Uncle.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Gentha
Personality: Despite the fall of her pride, Gentha still holds true to most of the values she was brought up by. She believes she's better than you because her coat is darker in color, and she still has a taste for inflicting pain against others. But the bulk of her personality is mainly her smug demeanor and combative tendencies.

User Image

Name: Amjad
Personality: Amjad is a nice guy with a big mouth that doesn't realize half the stupid s**t he's saying until it's already left his maw. He's pretty loyal to his family, currently out looking for his mother who they lost track of after their pride was attacked, and is very quick to defend females within the area considering his upbringing in the U'W.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Mneme
Personality: Was part of a pride that fell after her and her two sister's birth. Is weary of prides, but believes fully in and will serve the gods. Relatively serious, but suspicious. Is someone who will perform duties to the fullest extent she can possibly give.

User Image

Name: Gubari
Personality: Gigantic, temperamental man-child who needs someone to care for him. He is a gluttonous, lazy SOB who is not happy unless he's being catered to and fretted over. It makes him feel wanted and important.

Back with Puh's Sarika, off to the Swampies/Mounties!

Quote:

User Image

Name: Sha-emhlabeni
Personality: Kind-hearted, maternal herbalist. Sha lost her mother long ago, and her sister to the 'two-legged' creatures and is very weary of speaking of them for fear of them returning. She is very patient and did very well with the children she was with in her old pride. Now she wanders searching for people to help the best she can.

Going with Nessi's boy Atawhai to the K'A.

User Image

Name: Haldeilda
Personality: Quiet lioness who prefers to keep to herself most days. Highly territorial and is not afraid to beat people off her lands. Has a few friends who pass through whose company she enjoys, but she hasn't seen them lately so she is feeling kind of lonely.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Fuo'tamu
Pride: B'M
Personality: Sweet girl seer and the blankest of slates.

Trying with Puh's Ahti!

User Image

Name: Semele
Personality: Semele is a complicated little girl. She hates being a Seer, but at the same time she loves it. She doesn't want to know what is going to happen in the future for fear of possibly seeing her Mother or Father's demise, but the rush she feels whenever she gets a vision is like an addiction. She's a normally calm, high-spirited and caring little girl, but when she goes without a vision for extensive periods of time she becomes irritable, snappy and lifeless. The gift her mother gave her through birth-right has become her curse, and when she grows her need to experience visions will worsen.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Odysseus
Personality: He thinks he's better than you. He's a bit of a porker. He will beat the s**t out of you if it entertains him, and if he likes you enough he'll claim you as his and that's the end of the conversation.

Smoozin' up Puh's Tana!

User Image

Name: Babbini
Personality: He's a blank slate.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Kidogo'mwanamizi
Personality: A quiet girl who was brought up being told she was the perfect gift to her father. In turn she grew up believing she was the perfect gift for anyone, and those who didn't see that in her were not worth the effort or time. Behind the quiet, is a vicious person who was raised not to bat an eye at being violent for it was simply part of the family's nature.

User Image

Name: Estanza
Personality: Beatrix's (of the Suka'Fumo pride) younger sister, and the blankest of slates.

Gonna go to the Mwezi to chatter up Puh's Lunik!

Quote:

User Image

Name: Al'basteer
Personality: Stern male, and blankest of slates.

User Image

Name: Ombra
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Personality: Ombra is a quiet lioness who doesn't mince words very often. Her answers are to the point and she doesn't repeat them, so you better pay attention the first time. She is also slightly unhinged in many respects. Her time in the Rogue Lands caused her a lot of strife and mental anguish and as a result she lashes out at people occasionally. When threatened, she goes into a berserker like state and will do whatever she can to bring down an enemy. She also finds it humorous to scare people.

- Gonna get knocked up by Puh's Yanazunguka'jua (aka Gossip of Bird House).

Quote:

User Image

Name: Berkus
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Personality: Fatty fatty fat. He's also a mouthy fatty and a very persistent know-it-all, even if he doesn't actually know it all.

- Gonna knock up Puh's Xun!

User Image

Name: Hanasemia
Personality: Peremende'ment's mom and blankest of prolifically breeding of slates.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Fresa'nafsi
Pride: Intaba'umbikezeli
Personality: Blank slate.

User Image

Name: Ralue
Personality: Blankest of slates.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:02 pm

LEOPARDS

User Image

Name: Tefukono
Personality: A nice "simple pleasures" kind of guy. Isn't too serious in demeanor, but can secretly ******** you up if he needs to.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:05 pm

CHEETAHS

User Image

Name: Zatzia
Personality: Chatty ball of endless energy and speed.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:06 pm

WILD DOGS

User Image

Name: Yrael
Personality: Complete blank slate.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:13 pm

HYENAS

User Image

Name: Uziwa'umande
Personality: Uziwa is a relatively passive female. She is a little easy to spook, and not too great at hunting, but she's kind and mostly lonely. She was raised by humans before she was driven out of their encampment for being too large and intimidating looking, so she has a lot of separation issues with those she forms bonds with. She wants to find someone to settle up with who will not leave her.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 pm
hibi-tea

What are you looking for for Al'basteer?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 am
magnadearel
hibi-tea

What are you looking for for Al'basteer?

Plots. *shot*

I am open to pretty much anything. Hell, if you can convince me to plot with you that inevitably ends in his death I'd do it.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 am
hibi-tea

He's a handsome boy. It doesn't look like he has any family. Does he?
I have a lovely lady looking for a mate, but I've been searching for a male without a lineage. She is part of the Firekin pride and she has a familiar.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:40 am
magnadearel
hibi-tea

He's a handsome boy. It doesn't look like he has any family. Does he?
I have a lovely lady looking for a mate, but I've been searching for a male without a lineage. She is part of the Firekin pride and she has a familiar.

User Image

u_u Unfortunately, I already asked if he would be considered acceptable in the Firekin and I was told he's got too much brown on him ; ^;.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:51 am
hibi-tea

*Cries* That's not fair!
uh well. I got my gem pride started. Erden the goddess of the pride is looking for rp.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:16 pm
I have family for your SB peeps, if you want RP with them.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:30 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have family for your SB peeps, if you want RP with them.

Always and forever emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:43 pm
Good! Who shall we throw together?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:38 pm
Princess_Feylin
Good! Who shall we throw together?

Some RP for Ombra would be nice. Someone to find her wandering extremely confused and slightly crazed and drag her back home :T

EDIT: I was looking through your SB, and I noticed Lyti and I have the throwbacks to her Great Aunt's And Uncle's from Coryth and Tandu.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff