Relapsing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:06 am
So.. I think I might be relapsing with my self harming. I stopped when I met my fiancee but now.. I just feel the need to punish myself since we've been arguing more.
Like today, we got into this argument and as I was pouring my heart out I realized she had fallen asleep, so I just lost it and kept punching the ground over and over. Not because I was angry but because I was upset with myself..
So now my knuckles are swollen and starting to bruise.. I don't even know what to do..

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:36 pm
It's been a couple of months since you posted, so I hope you are doing better.

Is there anything that calms you down (drawing, exercising, reading, etc.) that you could work into you schedule more often? Personally speaking, I like to journal and cartoon when I get upset--it helps to sort out my thoughts.
Also, you might try finding a place where you can really be alone if you need to be. (Places like that are kinda hard to find, but they're worth it.)
And if there is anyone in your life you feel you can talk to you really should.
Other than that, maybe see a relationship counselor with your fiance? I don't know what you've been fighting about but having a neutral 3rd party sort out the issues could help.
It's not very unique advice, but I hope it helps.  

Tantarabobus

Deadly Hits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff