Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] The Mystery Gang (Dawson vs Chance + Abbi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:00 pm
A show of tongue was Abbi's reply to being winked at, though a laugh followed on its coattails. But she turned a smile back to Dawson, trying to appear as gentle as possible when he was so obviously shaken. Being soft wasn't her forte, so she still seemed energetic as she waited for him to speak. She was investigating the little red marks on his arms while the two men talked, leaning in toward them before she pulled apart the ribbon of her bandage.
As though it were perfectly natural, Abbi reached down the front of her shirt and produced a swiss army knife that she popped the pointy portion out of to begin cutting the bandages into smaller pieces.
"No worries about the bandaids! I'll use one to hold the bandages together so you can pick what superhero you like best." She gestured for him to hold an arm out for her. "Unless you prefer Disney princesses!" No trace of judgement hedged her words, in fact she seemed more excited to give the boys pink bandaids.

"And I'm sure Bones is fine. He's not bleeding, which is always a good sign, and food is super important! Speaking of..." Abbi finished wrapping one arm, topping it with a bandaid of his choice rather than a bow, and stood to maneuver around to Dawson's other side, situating herself between him and Chance.
"Bones doesn't like me much, I doubt he'll want dinner." A playful raise of eyebrows was cast over her shoulders at him before she took Dawson's other arm and began to wrap bandages around it. "But you did super well! Your shield is totes a force to be reckoned with! You should be proud." If it weren't obvious already, she certainly was. Her kouhai had done so well!

medigel
kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:02 pm
Dawson looked relatively traumatized by their spar, but Chance made no mention of it, merely reached out and patted the guy on the shoulder in a gesture of solidarity. "You did great," he said, dropping his hand back down again and leaning back in the grass. "I was impressed. You didn't hold back, and that was pretty cool."

He eased himself back until he was on his back in the grass, Chance sliding his fingers together over his stomach and staring up at the sky with a slight hiss of pain. Dawson's drawling voice and Abbi's slightly perkier one rang in his ears, and he found the sounds of their conversation rather entertaining.

Chance slid a mildly amused look in Abbi's direction. "Not true," he said amiably. "I like you just fine. Also I'm good with the Disney Princess bandaids."

He manuvered one arm beneath his head and added, "Food is always a good thing to bribe people with, especially on a place where the best food is usually served in a plastic silver package or stolen from the kitchens."

medigel

ayeavast

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:05 am
He should have probably felt worse that his opponent had to be comforting him too, but between Chance and Abbi's praising, he couldn't help but start to feel a little better. He dropped his gaze, self-conscious but smiling. "Y'all're bein' too nice 'bout it, but thanks."

There will be others to conquer, Syntyche assured him, only it didn't assure him at all.

"Uh...You got the Cap'n in there?" Dawson asked, blinking owlishly as she handled the knife like it was nothing. He needed to get himself one of those, actually, they were damn useful things..."F'not, uh, I'll take whate'er." His niece had liked to decorate him in extremely girly stuff, he wasn't too picky; especially when it came to Things That Will Make the Pain Stop. He winced more than once as Abbi rolled the bandages around his arm, but whatever Science Magic was at work was on the move because he was already starting to notice less pangs shooting up his limb.

Dawson shrugged as Chance described the food. He wasn't really against it, even though, sure, he'd had better. "Food's food's food. I ain't gonna be picky if I don't hafta pay fer it."

Not that he didn't sometimes long for a real cheeseburger, though. Or a steak. God, or bacon...He couldn't get to the breakfast lines fast enough each day for a chance at them.

"Speakin' of, ya'll want sandwiches still? 'Cause, uh, I don't got the stuff t'make 'em...ahah..."

AyeAvast

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:33 pm
"Good ol' Cap, just for you!" Abbi chirped as she fished around in the little compact and finally produced the proper patriotic bandaid. A dramatic motion plastered the thing onto his bandages and another pulled out to match the other arm.
"This feeling ok? They're supposed to help repair your shield faster and for such small wounds they should act pretty quickly." She smiled at him and nodded before she pointed a finger at both him and then back at Chance.
"You also both need to have a nice long conversation with your weapon today! A stronger bond with your weapon creates faster heal times, along with other cool stuff like just being better, so make sure to chat lots!" Just like an otome game, talking everyday created meaningful relationships!

Now that she was all finished with Dawson the girl turned in her place to look at Chance.
"'Just fine' says the Cheshire Cat." Once again she poked through her bandaids and pulled out a pink one. This one was not used to top any bandages but instead tapped against the side of Chance's face closest to Abbi.
"You get Belle since you love Beauty and the Beast so much." She stuck out her tongue at him, but did look honestly concerned a moment later. "You're not hurt, are you?"

All this talk of food has got her feeling hungry, but Abbi waves a hand at Dawson.
"No worries about making us anything! I owe you for letting me patch you up, so sandwiches are on me." Well, except that was easier said than done and she didn't have the materials for sandwiches either... "Um just... The sandwiches might have to wait? I have a day of leave left over soon... I think. And I can bring you back something then! How about you Bones? Whiskey again?"

medigel
kuroopu

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Chance merely lay there on the ground and listened to the other two talk, because the contrast in their voices was quite entertaining to listen to. Every now and then he glanced sideways at the pair of them; Abbi making sure that Dawson's bandages were secure, and Dawson looking worn and still a little shell-shocked.

"Don't worry," said Chance lightly, smiling reassuringly at Abbi. "Asher and I have long talks all the time. They're pretty fascinating, I have to say. I'd like to get a chance to study them and other creatures more, there's an endless list of questions to ask them."

Asher hummed in pleasure. Chance felt something against the side of his face and found that Abbi was currently poking one of the bandaids at him.

"Why thank you, kind lady," he said, and he took her wrist and plucked the bandaid from her fingers to hold it between his own. "Well this is definitely a way to get people to notice me more. I'll slap this on my face and then everyone will remember that I am, in fact, a pretty princess."

There was a gently teasing grin on his face as he lowered his hand back to his stomach. "But no, I'm not really hurt," he answered her. "A little bruised and a little achey, but nothing too serious. That shield is pretty strong," he added, with a look at Dawson. "But at least it's not sharp on the edges like some of the other weapons I've sparred with, so mostly bruises for me, less so cuts, even if I do have great bandaids to cover them with."

Her concern was appreciated, however, Chance unpeeling the back of the bandaid and rolling over slightly to stick it against Abbi's wrist instead.

"There," he said, turning back onto his back again, folding his hands over his stomach. "Now you can be a pretty princess in my stead. As for sandwiches, that sounds pretty appetizing, whiskey, definitely appetizing."

ayeavast

medigel

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas