magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:28 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image
User Image

Offering Up: Plamen and Akane
Offering For: Zukla
Offer Type: General roleplay
Personality: Plamen is a sweet guy, and also a water seeker. Akane is a very determined female.
Plot Ideas: Water search for the boys, and a general around the pride rp for Akane? Those some ideas at me. XD

User Image

Offering Up: Afrim
Offering For: Umeko
Offer Type: Mate?
Personality: Afrim is a sweet male. As the only boy of his litter he lets his sisters get away with just about everything with him. XD He is unsure about what to think of the new king and his new rules.
Plot Ideas: See how they get along?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:39 pm
magnadearel
Sorry another reply took me so long... I'd be happy to do some Firekin rp with you with Zukla! He actually just got promoted to Tracker, but I'd gladly backdate some Water-Seeker rp with Plamen!

And I'd be happy to try out Umeko and Afrim. She's middle class herself, and has been in the pride a loooooong time now.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:50 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Sorry another reply took me so long... I'd be happy to do some Firekin rp with you with Zukla! He actually just got promoted to Tracker, but I'd gladly backdate some Water-Seeker rp with Plamen!

And I'd be happy to try out Umeko and Afrim. She's middle class herself, and has been in the pride a loooooong time now.

No worries. If you don't mind I might be slow, esply during the week, we could do some more rp.
Do you have a preference to which we do first or both?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:52 pm
magnadearel
I can be a bit slow too on some days, depending on how much I have going on and when you catch me. But I don't really have any preferences for who we do when.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
I can be a bit slow too on some days, depending on how much I have going on and when you catch me. But I don't really have any preferences for who we do when.

That'll work then. Do you feel up to starting? My soa muses have been kinda sketchy of late.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 pm
magnadearel
I could give it a shot but I make no guarantees? My muses have been a bit finicky lately as well, although mostly because I've had so much going on.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:39 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Mmm k. Thank you. We can take it all slow lol.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff