Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

Smiled at the other mare. "Sounds like a wonderful idea actually." She moved away from the water a little before she looked around. "Lets head..... this way." She said and headed off with a little trot in her step, a slow canter as she allowed herself to enjoy the air and the warmth. Her tail flicked as she turned to her new... friend? She would have to find out. "You don't mind if I call you my friend do you?"

She had turned to the other mare, but never stopped, only slowed into a normal walk again. Her head leaned to the side as she waited for the answer. She had not met many as free as her, and as light in heart. It was like playing games as a foal all over again.

Blue_Sparkle27
Finally had time to respond. Things in irl are finally settling out. Sorry it has taken so long.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:52 pm
Smilign back, "That's good that it's a wonderful idea." She follows Irissa enjoying this day very much so. Shaking her head no, "Of course I don't mind your calling me your friend as long as I can call you my friend as well." Smiling even more, "I can't remember having this much fun in a good while. I guess the last time I played like this I must have been a foal." She picks the pace up a bit as to slow canter next to Irissa while enjoying the air and the different smells.

(I'm glad things are settling out. And that's alright, I was sick for the longest time...)  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

Irissa took a moment to roll it all over in her head, a moment of silence passed between them before she finally responded. "You know, I have not really ever had this much fun. I was on a tight leash as a child you could say, trained to be a proper lady." She could not help but allow a laugh to escape her. "We see hoe well it took." She tossed her head little, making her mane shake before she did a little dancing trot.

"I am glad to have made a new friend." She smiled at the male before she lifted her head high, looking around them as they walked.

It took to much walking to her own thought to finally find fresh water. Thankfully. It was a small clean lake. It was small for lakes, but looked refreshing in her eyes. "I will race you to the water." She said as she took off towards the water. her hooves beating at the ground under her.

Blue_Sparkle27
Ouch, I do hope you are doing better?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:22 pm
Looking at Irissa with large sorrow filled eyes, "That must have been awful not being able to do many fun things when you were young. I'm glad I wasn't trained to become a proper lady because I'm fine with being who I am." Lightly laughing a bit, "Yes we sure do how well that took. We means one thing, we should have a lot more fun before your personal guard finds you."

Shaking her head in agreement, "I am glad to have you as my friend." Her smile brightens while she continues walking with her new friend.

Seeing the lake in sight she becomes excited to wash off the salty water so when she says she will race her to the water she smiles, "Alright, then lets race." As she takes of after her as her hooves make a lovely sound on the ground below. She hadn't know how much she had loved hearing the sound of her hooves on anything harder and more stable than sand. She quickly catches up to Irissa though doesn't surpass her because she's enjoying the amount of air passing through her mane far too much. She shakes her head and whinnies out of pure joy to be racing with Irissa.

(Yeah, it might have been the flu.... Either way I still seem to be a bit strange after being sick for so long. I need to get out of this place and walk around outside a bit. Want to have a rp with them in Winter? With all that snow? Of course Sir Yukio Beck would come along to meet Irissa because any friend of his Mother is his friend, or he can hope. xD)  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:24 am
User Image

She had almost reached the fresh water when a shadow rose over the hill on the other side. She knew right away the shine from the armor. She was in trouble now. It was enough of a stop for her friend to beat her to the water, but she quickly shook the figure from her mind and trotted up for a quick drink of the cool water. once she had caught her breath she glanced back up, and sure enough he was still standing there, as if to silently scorn her. "It serves me right for having fun, the great stone of boredom has arrived" She said jokingly still looking at the the shadow in the distance.

"I should be going before he comes down here and yells at us both." She said, pulling her ears back. "I have to continue my travels, but I will be back soon I hope. I am headed to the mountains far to the north where I am to meet the one the stars have sent me to." She had sorrow in her voice, but at the same time great cheer for she was not so alone any more, not that having the hulking stallion was not lonely, he just hardly spoke. "I should not make him water any longer." She gave a quick nuzzle to her new friend. "Fair well, we will meet again soon." She then turned and after a full day of play, the sun would soon set and she would be well on her way again.

Blue_Sparkle27
I would love to. I am going to wrap this one up real quick. I think this would make for a good spot to end it, in the midst of her fun Mr. big scary guard shows up XD Once I get the guard done, all in getting a edited slot, She will get to meet him too.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff