xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:56 am
User Image
User Image

*~✿~♥~✿~*xXToxicIllusionsXx Teepee*~✬~*Blue_Sparkle27 Teepee*~✿~♥~✿~*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

Irissa was out wondering around as usual. She had stuck to the path for once instead of getting lost as she wondered around blindly though unknown area. She was simply heading for the ocean to see it for the first time since she arrived in this land. Her hooves unsettled the dist of the well walked path. She was doing well, she only got lost twice and had to ask for directions.

The mare found herself wondering if she was going the right way seeing as she had not met a human, or another Soq in quite some time. Was this just a dead path, one that was not traveled much? Or was she missing something that was happening that kept others from the path. Either way she did not seem to bothered by this and continued on, ears shifting.

The trees were turning brown, and the leaves were falling around her. The air was cooling as the thick breeze ruffled her fur. The smell in the air was different, that sweet scent of fall was thick. She loved fall, something about it seemed almost comforting, at the same time scary because the world was dying.

Sparkle27

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:57 am
Enjoying the weather Esperenza decided to go for a walk to the beach which she heard wasn't too far away from where she was staying. Sticking to the path she hurried to see if she could find anyone to talk to since she hadn't seen any humans or Soq in a while. Though the sound of the wind through the trees comforted her for some reason. The smell, the chill in the air, she just wanted to gallop around. Remembering where she was she kept at a steady pace not wishing to run into anyone literally.

In the distance she seemed to see another Soq? Giving a happy neigh she picks the pace up a bit more till she's close enough to see the other much better. Nodding her head in hello she says, "Nice to see someone else around here, thought I was the only one going to check the beach out today. So it's nice to meet you, I'm Esperenza."

(For some reason I didn't get the quote.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image

The Mare could hear the hooves of another, this causing her to stop and throw her head up with a greeting smile. Good, there was life, and not to mention she had actually found the beach, after a long bit of travel, but the reward was worth it. "Why hello, I was thinking the same thing. It is pretty quiet around here today." She had a cheery voice, one that was followed by a soft laugh.

She tossed her head a little, shaking some of her mane from her face before she looked from the mare to the water in the distance. the scent of fall was soon replaced with the thick scent of salt water. It was like something she had never smelled before. "I am Irissa by the way. It is more than a pleasure to meet you." She said before leaning her head to the side. "You come here often?" She had hoped so, maybe she could get a tour of the place.

Blue_Sparkle27
That's because it messed up when I copied it, sorry.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:28 pm
She smiled in return, "It sure is quiet around here." Giving her own soft laugh she sighed, "Isn't it just wonderful here? Though I can't say I like the smell of salt water. I'm a lake sort of gal."

She watched her toss her mane out of the way then waited for her to speak again. Looking out at the ocean she wondered what sort of fish normally swim in oceans. She might not like swimming in oceans though she never had an antecedence with her before. "Pleasure to meet you Irissa." Nodding her head politely she smiles quite pleased to have someone to talk to. Then her smile fades a bit, "Oh, I've never been here, sorry if that's not helpful. Though if you want we could explore together? I'm sure we can't get too lost on a beach?" Esperenza looks a bit confused since she doesn't know if one can or can not get lost on a beach.

(Oh, alright, and that's fine~! This rp seems to be going smoothly, or swimmingly~!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Those ears perked as the other spoke. She could not help but give a big smile. "Oh really? I am from a cold area in the mountains where there is a natural lake in the center of a frozen vally where my friend and her human are staying." She said before she moved around the mare a little closer to the water.

Irissa had to look back at the mare when she spoke once more. She would not mind some company in the walk. "Sure, I would not mind that at all. Always good to have company. I am not normally allowed to walk alone, but I ditched my guard a while back." She could not help but laugh quietly at the idea of the poor stallion wondering around looking for her. He would find her eventually. "Apparently I am to innocent for my own good. As if." She said with a playful huff.

Blue_Sparkle27
I keep close reply to my rps, and I try to make my roleplay smooth. if you have any problems, or ideas just say.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:14 pm
Her ears perked up, "Yes, and that sounds nice, a place in the mountains and a lake in the center of a frozen valley."

Smiling, "That's good to hear, I'm glad we can keep each other company while we visit the beach." She becomes shocked, "Oh, you have a guard? I've never meet anyone with their own personal guard before." Nodding her head, "I hear ya, you don't look like someone that can't defend themselves." She wondered started wondering about the guard and why Irissa has a guard.

(That's great~! whee Well it's working brilliantly~! I hope I am doing so with my half of the rp as well. What do you think of them running through the waves a bit? Esperenza might be playful and race towards the ocean then rush away while the wave comes in. It just sounds so fun and playful, something I would do if I was a Soq.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image

The mare trotted closer to the water, half expecting the other to follow. She was moving at a light pace, her hooves meshing into sand for the first time. "Yep, I have a guard. He was a pointed to me to keep me safe in this new land." She said as she stopped some feet from the water. She then turned to the other mare. "My father was a lead stallion of our herd. A very prominent man back where I come from."

Though her story was long, and likely best left for another time. "You should come visit my new home some time. It is very chilly, but beautiful." She moved in a little closer, watching the waves rush onto the beach. She arched up her ears then pulled them back as she leaned in to sniff at the water. The scent was overpowering, masking any scents that would normally be filling the air. "I also heard that there are creatures like us that live below the waves here. I would love to meet one some day."

Blue_Sparkle27
You are doing fine. I am enjoying it.
Also, that sounds fun, Irissa is the carefree kind that would enjoy running through the water.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:11 am
Following Irissa she walks onto the sand unsure what she thinks of it and how it moves under her hooves. Then her ears perk as she speaks, listening contently. "Oh, the human I am staying with lets me walk around where ever I want since it's been a while since I saw my parents. So I wonder if they would do the same thing with me?" Rushing forward she gets to where the sand is a bit wet to see how that felt under her hooves. So when the wave came back she quickly rushed away giggling.

Nodding her head, "Yes, I'll convince my human to come with me since she loves chilly and beautiful places like I do." Then she rushes at the waves then rushes away form it yet again finding great joy form doing so. So when Irissa spoke again Esperenza had turned then stopped to listen. When the waves crashed into her back legs she went racing away only to come blushing back, "It caught me off guard, though I am more then interested in meeting one as well."

(That's great to hear~! And so is that.
Awesome~! They can be carefree together then~! whee )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image

The young mare listened to the other speak with a soft laugh and cheerful smile. She moved in closer, the wet sand felt odd under her hooves. She could almost feel herself sinking into the sand as she walked. It was so interesting to feel sand like this, it was almost like melting snow. She would jump back as the waves came in with another playful and child like laugh.

Irissa was enjoying herself and the company to the point she had already forgot that her guard was out there. For now she was just enjoying the freedoms. "Hey Esperenza." She said before nipping at the mare's flank. "You are it." She said before taking off along the sand covered coast. She ran through the edge of the water, kicking it up around her legs, soaking her legs and underbelly in the salty water. Still she was not caring, she was just enjoying the fun.

Blue_Sparkle27
Sorry for the delay. Irl hit hard this month.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 pm
While playing around she starts lightly laughing since she hadn't had this much fun in a while. Playing at the ocean with another seems to bring the funnier side out of Esperenza. Then took the time to feel the sand under her hooves like Irissa seems to be doing herself. Then she went back to chasing the waves then rushing away some more.

Her ears perked up, "Yes Irissa? What is it?" She leaps at being nipped at not expecting it. "Oh, we shall see about that." She takes off after Irissa and follows her to the edge of the water doing her best to catch up to Irissa. Reaching out she nips Irissa back then turns around neighing then replies, "Lets see if you can catch me." The rushes off wondering what other games they can play when they finish with tag.

(That's alright, I hope rl is getting better for you.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:34 am
User Image

The mare could feel the n** at her back and she slowed turning herself in the wet sand before heading back after the other. She sped back up, laughing softly as she made her way across the sands at the edge of the water. She moved her head, leaning it to the side as she takes in a deep breath.

The water felt good as she took off across the sands. She pulled her ears back as her eyes looked at the other mare as she quickly closed in the gap. She was enjoying herself, and she felt like a a child again She leaned out, lightly nipping at the mare's back.

Once the n** was given she made her way further into the water before turning to run, making more of it splash up around her. This made her legs tired, but she enjoyed the feel of the warm water. She finally came up out of the water and stopped, glancing at the other mare. "All this running is making me hungry." She said before giving a slight nicker.

Blue_Sparkle27

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:07 am
She runs near the water to feel the waves crash against her legs while getting used to the smell of the ocean. All while she could hear Irissa having as great a time as she is.

Having so much fun she didn't realize that Irissa was catching up to her so when she was closing in the gap Ezpereanza was too busy paying attention to everything else. When she felt the light n** she startled a bit then turned around smiling and laughing.

Chasing after Irissa she follows her further into the water which caused more of the water to splash up making it a bit harder. Though with the warm water splashing up around her she almost felt like slowing down to just splash around. So when Irissa left the water she followed at a slower pace, "It's also making me a bit hungry and thirsty as well." Then she shock off a bit, "Maybe a bit of a rest then we can explore a bit?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:27 am
User Image

Those ears shifted before the mare turned to the other. Irissa knew that her guard would likely be catching up, so best that she scampered off away from here. "Sounds good. Do you know where there is any fresh water holes around here?" She was quite thankful the water was still warm. It was a welcomed gift to the cooling air that seemed to creep over the area. She headed out of the water up to a higher spot to get a better look around.

Irissa's nose lifted into the air, but all she got was that thick scent of salty water. "So, do the leaves always turn and fall here?" She asked with a tilt of her head, looking back to Ezpereanza. Where she was from it was always warm, and always green. There were a lot of things she was going to have to adapt to.

Blue_Sparkle27

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:47 am
Rushing out of the water she shakes more of the water off, "I'm not too sure where fresh water might. Since this is the first time I've come over to this area since we came here." Walking further up near the tress she tries sniffing though can't find anything.

Walking over smiling, "I bet we could sniff out fresh water if we get much further away form the ocean water. The salty air is a bit too powerful to try sniffing out anything else. Though that might just be me? Though the whole falling leaves is normal during this time of the year. I'm used it to though I'm guessing you aren't since your from a colder place." She smiles thinking of snow and ice and everything else.

Looking at the trees, "Best get going before someone catches up with us? And I need a place to wash this ocean water off of me." Pacing back and forth in front of the tress she then stops to stay, "Oh, maybe if we go far enough in the tree while keeping the ocean in our sights we might be able to find a stream or river that runs into the ocean."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff