Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride Plot Thread] Mimi'naona [All Species Welcomed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:30 am
So...all species...

Does that include familiars? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:52 am
I see the light~
Name: Basira
Image: [x]
History: Poor Basira was one of twins born to the God of Manes, Nywele, in the harem pride. While her brother had nothing but good visions, she had nothing but bad. She never managed to find a pad, and to this day has been wandering, lost and alone since the pride disbanded and her family seemed to drift away...

Seer Ability: Her visions happen infrequently, but are always clear, short, and contain nothing but bad news. Perhaps she will one day be capable of seeing good...but it hasn't happened yet.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 pm
mouselet
So...all species...

Does that include familiars? ninja

Totally! biggrin Familiars are more than welcome - though prey beasts might be better sticking close to someone XD

Das Tor

Accepted and Welcome! <3 C:
She's gorgeouss  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 am
Considering tossing Arapeta in here, since I have no plots for her yet. o_o  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:48 am
Seaki
Considering tossing Arapeta in here, since I have no plots for her yet. o_o

Well she can always leave later, if you find other plots for her c: the Mimi isn't strict on 'you're one of us, NEVER LEAVE' mentality haha  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm
-nudges this up- <3  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:39 am
-nudges this up-
After my exam, I intend to boost out the info of this pride <3

Suggestions and opinions are still totally welcome  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 pm
Kuroi'Nera,
I'd like an alliance with the pride. Basically allow breedings between seers in the pride and also having the K'N seers to be trained there etc.
In exchange, for protection, and obviously half the seer offspring can stay there. Also some riches since the K'N love seers... basically anything they want.. XDDD

I have to check if I have more seers.. I want someone here. So I gotta scower through!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:21 pm
Chi Sohma

An alliance would be good! -pms to work out details- C:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:52 pm
I see the light~
Name: Janja'Nyoka
Image: User Image
History: She was the Boss Lady for the Kuroi'Nera. Now she is an Ex Queen, with her ex King out as Ambassadors for her old pride. She brought Nanashi to the pride in hopes of him being able to control his visions and worries over his headaches.

Seer Ability: None

I see the light~
Name: Tasnim
History: Born to the Goddess of Gravity, she thankfully escaped but found out that her sister didn't make it. When she went back to their den- her sister, brothers and mother were gone. Since then- she has been on the search for them, and along the way. Helping others find their purpose with her intense seer abilities.

Seer Ability: She knows she is a seer- and she can see a mixture although primarily she can see the futures. Sometimes she can get it by touch, while other times she can't distinguish between a vision or reality with how hard the visions come in. But she is mostly in control of them and has taught two cheetah and hybrid how to navigate during a vision.

[ ------- She will be joining later after her sister Tasnim finds out she is in the 'Nera and opts to get them to trade her to be in the seer pride ------ ]
I see the light~
Name: Ellaporah
History: Born to the Goddess of Gravity with siblings. She was taken 'extra' care of by her mother and not in the good way. Her mother making her to believe herself as a water spirit trapped in a spring. Becoming cannibalistic and drowning her prey. She was captured in to the 'Nera. But not alone. With her, and whom will always be by her side is a self proclaimed body guard. Meris.

Seer Ability: A mixture of different abilities. She is a very strong and gifted seer but the price is her inability to understand reality and thus is extremely crazy. They are so intense that is near impossible to control.

R4gn0r0k IV

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:13 pm
Chi Sohma
I see the light~

Accepted of course! C:
-adds Nanashi to the member's list as well-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:38 am
exclaim New ranks have been added~!

'Seer' information will form sub-ranks on the Cert. Each SoA must take a normal rank, as well as list their seer rank.

For example;
Ishara would be listed as 'Monarch' with the subrank of 'Oracle' on her cert, due to her seer powers.

If her mother, Sukanya, was certed, she would take a 'Messenger' rank with a subrank of 'Sightless' due to her lack of seer ability.

Any questions? Ask in thread and I'll try to explain it better <3

As new ranks have been added, can you please update your SoA? <3 (If you are still interested in keeping them in the colony).

Saint Sergio

Das Tor

Chi Sohma

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 pm
I see the light~
Name: Merris
History: Merris at a young age was the 'troublesome' cub of his litter. He was always causing fights with his brother and parents, but he was overly protective of his sister. When his sister disappeared, he blamed his brother and parents and attacked them. He left the family and started seeking out his sisters.

The more he traveled the more sure that he would never see his sister again. Eventually he gave up all hope and felt like he had lost all purpose in life.

Then he met Ellaporah and decided to dedicate his life to her, being her faithful servant and guard.

Seer Ability: Not a seer

Rank Desired: Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:44 pm
Velveteen Angel
Basira would be a Student, Seer.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:18 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Accepted! <33

@Das: Thanks hon c: